The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

21 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

In Birmingham and I never heard of it. I coulda taught night classes in Phrenology.

UPDATE: I googled the address of the Clayton Wind-Chime College. !n 1988 I lived two blocks from it. I coulda sat next to Tina Peters in a coffee shop, farted, and she breathed it in.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 2

3 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Great, now I’m compelled to brainstorm for whom Percy Pringle voted.

Fucking Kane is in politics?? KANE?!? I've been saying the GOP is just professional wrestling these days, but come on. You tell 'em big fella.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

At the end of nine years, she will look back at that photo and think:  “that was the best I looked in nine years!!”

She’ll die in prison 

maybe get compassionate release and then die 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

UPDATE: I googled the address of the Clayton Wind-Chime College. !n 1988 I lived two blocks from it. I coulda sat next to Tina Peters in a coffee shop, farted, and she breathed it in.

You paint the most vivid word pictures.  Just stunning.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

10 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

Hopefully, she can take advantage of the free sex change operations being offered in prison now days so she can come out of prison a changed man.

Truth is, Federal BOP gives gender-affirming care to include gender reassignment surgery to inmates.

It has done so since 2016.  To the extent Harris supports that, by not somehow not undoing it, Trump did exactly the same.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Fucking Kane is in politics?? KANE?!? I've been saying the GOP is just professional wrestling these days, but come on. You tell 'em big fella.

Oh yeah, well the Dog Faced Germlin is on my school board.  

21 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Oh yeah, well the Dog Faced Germlin is on my school board.  

He and his brother were kicked out of a wrestling convention for bring transphobic shitbags to a trans wrestler. 

Of course, it being wrestling-related, they were welcomed back shortly thereafter

5 minutes ago, safe sex said:

He and his brother were kicked out of a wrestling convention for bring transphobic shitbags to a trans wrestler. 

Of course, it being wrestling-related, they were welcomed back shortly thereafter

Yes he was, and voted back in.  He's a complete jackass.  

On 10/3/2024 at 10:00 AM, C-Man said:

The smooth-brained Q-addled folks in my social media feeds are now talking about how Hurricane Helene was a government-created storm designed to wipe clean vast areas of western NC (and other locations) so "they" could strip-mine lithium or something like that. One guy who I met at the State Fair of Texas kickoff golf tournament a half-dozen years ago, who went to St Mark's, Greenhill and Duke, has completely fallen off the Q conspiracy ledge in the last 9-12 months. He said Helene is not dissimilar from the "Maui landgrab." His descent into this idiocy is as fascinating as it is sad.

Well, lepidolite, which is the mineral that lithium comes from, is mined in western NC. Checkmate libtards.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

There are other lithium feldspars out there. Lepidolite is a secondary source of that metal.

Ok I was only familiar with lepidolite. The Harding Mine is near here- it was a source of lepidolite when it was in production. 

So spodumene also occurs in that area. Double checkmate, libtards. 

• Hook 'Em 1