The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 10/5/2024 at 4:34 PM, Dbeasy said:

I perused the Conservative and Republican forums on Reddit. Holy cow. Talk about an echo chamber of delusion. They’ve structured these forums so that dissenting viewpoints that point out disinformation aren’t allowed. As a result, none of the ridiculous posts of disinformation are ever challenged. This reinforces their delusion even further. It’s really concerning. These people are living in a fantasy world. 

Yup, they are in their own circle and believe everything is rigged and purposely done to cause harm to them. I saw a tweet this morning where someone (probably a Russian bot) said you know the election is rigged because turnip is the most popular R candidate ever and he’s “losing” and the replies to that were insane. One of the replies said they know it’s rigged because turnip should be winning “90/10 or 80/20 at best” so because it’s this close means they know it’s rigged. 

These people are mentally ill and should be told that to their face everyday regardless of your relationship to them.

35 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Regarding government-planted and steered hurricanes, I give you Earl (1998):

image.png.a395a9c2d32d178c153c1553d6398c7b.png

yeah, just shows the government has been doing this since Clinton.

Checkmate.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Yup, they are in their own circle and believe everything is rigged and purposely done to cause harm to them. I saw a tweet this morning where someone (probably a Russian bot) said you know the election is rigged because turnip is the most popular R candidate ever and he’s “losing” and the replies to that were insane. One of the replies said they know it’s rigged because turnip should be winning “90/10 or 80/20 at best” so because it’s this close means they know it’s rigged. 

These people are mentally ill and should be told that to their face everyday regardless of your relationship to them.

Pretty fair chance that these people could be our overlords. 

19 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Some mentally ill, some just really dumb and gullible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Since 1841, 15 hurricanes have formed in the Gulf and moved East:

4100f8b445abc4d5efd38893df06d426.jpg

You don't think John Tyler was part of the deep state?? You're so naive. Let me just remind you that Tyler became the President after William Henry Harrison died of "pneumonia." #plandemic

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

On 10/3/2024 at 4:25 PM, royiv said:

What a fucking moron. She says her life is on the line while arguing with and insulting the person who is going to sentence her.

It's shocking how often I see the same thing in court. Albeit, I only deal in financial matters, not jail time, but it's like: "dude, the judge will soon be deciding how much you owe my client...please, continue."

2 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Literally a death cult.  Cross him off.

Definitely Huntington Beach. Good chance he may have had an RV parked in a lot not even a quarter mile away. I would ride my bike from Newport Beach to Long Beach (very impressive) and this stretch was always fun. Lots of American flags from seemingly normal brain washed Rs, but then you'd get the white supremacists, biker gangs, and upset minorities and it ruined what is a great stretch of beach to cycle through.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/5/2024 at 9:19 PM, royiv said:

I reiterate my position that Teslas are MAGA hats on wheels. I just assume the driver is a Trumper when I see one these days.

On 10/5/2024 at 9:46 PM, Brisketexan said:

In the past two days, I’ve had a Tesla turn the wrong way down a one way street and defiantly drive right at me as I honked at him, and another make a u-turn in the middle of the road, just whipping around and fuckig over people in both direction. So, yes, narcissist assholes.

we put an elon with a strike through bumper sticker on our model x, less than a week later my wife was driving down mopac and got what she believes was an intentional bump at 65 mph by a dodge ram truck that then backed off and then changed lanes and sped around her. unbelievable.

Edited by troph
  • Rage+1 6

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Stupid MFers believe in govt control over weather but not climate change 

That's probably TahoeHorn's twitter.  Someone trolled him saying he believed in everything he saw on Facebook EXCEPT for climate change.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

Sounds like Texags and TigerDroppings to me.

Because Trump has gone full eugenicist, I predict he’ll close out his campaign with a volley of slurs covering every race and shit hole nation he can identify:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-goes-on-eugenics-rant-and-claims-some

Donald Trump revealed an unhinged eugenics theory Monday, claiming during a morning rant that some migrants have “bad genes” that make them predisposed to committing murder. 

Trump spent a good chunk of an interview on the The Hugh Hewitt radio show slamming the policies of his political opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris, and baselessly accused her of wanting to install a communist government

David Urban just spent several minutes pearl-clutching over Aisha Mills' characterization of Trump's "poisoning the blood of America" rhetoric as Hitler-aligned.  She's right, he's a giant pussy who needs to be punched in his fat face, and repeatedly.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

US government- smart enough to be able to control the weather. Not smart enough to do it in a way that appears normal, nor use it on our enemies globally. 

Well hell yeah, as has been proven that the gubmint can't do anything without fucking it up, ya stupid libtard.

21 minutes ago, tx ind said:

What if the illegal immigrant was named Little Debbie?

She'd be undefeated?

5 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Stupid MFers believe in govt control over weather but not climate change 

The sheer amount of energy the government would have to be able to easily (and somehow secretly) generate to create and control a storm the size and strength of Milton would boggle their fucking pea brains (never mind how you actually apply that energy to control the weather isn't exactly some well-honed science)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The sheer amount of energy the government would have to be able to easily (and somehow secretly) generate to create and control a storm the size and strength of Milton would boggle their fucking pea brains (never mind how you actually apply that energy to control the weather isn't exactly some well-honed science)

So more than windmills and solar panels?

Drill baby drill!!!

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

Excuse me, I saw Geostorm

• Haha 1

So, Sunday night, my cousin's husband ---- who is so stupid he makes other people's brains hurt ---- comes out on Facebook saying that his church in Burnet had been threatened by two Muslims carrying AR-15s and that authorities were looking for them.  He's 110 percent MAGA, and this turned into a multi-posted thread about immigrants and the border and Kamala Harris. I didn't engage him because I never do, but other people did.  Naturally, my question was "how do they know the religion of the alleged assailants if they're still looking for them?"  I've long ago learned that trying to talk with him is pointless, but I thought "there's got to be more to the story."

There was.

It was all fabricated. 

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/church-shooting-fabricated-man-arrested-texas-burnet-county-church-at-the-epicenter/269-d5d85745-596b-42b5-8a85-eee39928af2c

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

So, Sunday night, my cousin's husband ---- who is so stupid he makes other people's brains hurt ---- comes out on Facebook saying that his church in Burnet had been threatened by two Muslims carrying AR-15s and that authorities were looking for them.  He's 110 percent MAGA, and this turned into a multi-posted thread about immigrants and the border and Kamala Harris. I didn't engage him because I never do, but other people did.  Naturally, my question was "how do they know the religion of the alleged assailants if they're still looking for them?"  I've long ago learned that trying to talk with him is pointless, but I thought "there's got to be more to the story."

There was.

It was all fabricated. 

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/church-shooting-fabricated-man-arrested-texas-burnet-county-church-at-the-epicenter/269-d5d85745-596b-42b5-8a85-eee39928af2c

The report wasn’t just that there were two men armed with rifles attacking the church, they were two men “wearing turbans.” Fucking MAGA and lying go together like peas and carrots. MAGA, lying, and racism? Even better.
  • Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The report wasn’t just that there were two men armed with rifles attacking the church, they were two men “wearing turbans.” Fucking MAGA and lying go together like peas and carrots. MAGA, lying, and racism? Even better.

By the time my cousin's husband posted about it they were armed with AR-15s. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I thought Sikhs wore turbans, and Muslims wore taqiyahs 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 12:00 PM, C-Man said:

More on the Q/MAGA dude who cut off his dad's head and showed it during a YouTube stream: https://www.the-express.com/news/us-news/126282/justin-mohn-revolution-america-father-beheaded-youtube-stream-pennsylvania

Holy crap.  I wish I hadn't read that story.

He's now possibly facing the the death penalty:  https://lawandcrime.com/crime/son-who-murdered-u-s-army-corps-of-engineers-dad-showed-off-head-on-youtube-and-rambled-about-trying-to-perform-a-citizens-arrest-may-face-death-penalty-da/

1 hour ago, TeeDubya said:

I thought Sikhs wore turbans, and Muslims wore taqiyahs 

Common misconception.  Sikhs do wear turbans, but some Muslim men, especially from Afghanistan and also northern Africa, wear a turban wrapped around their taqiyahs or kufis.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Last month someone gave the Washington post a handful of 2020 messages they had with Vance where Vance was critical of Trump. WashPo didn’t name the person but Vance knew that person works at Deloitte.

now Trump allies (like Don Jr.) are calling to punish Deloitte for this action of their employee. Effectively fire Deloitte from their govt contracts. Mind the fact that no laws or ethics were broken. Someone is allowed to share communications that they have with others. Vance had no expectation of confidentiality.

The path towards an autocratic country is staring us in the face. Trump and his bullies want to force every politician and company to subjugate to his will. Failure to do so will be destruction. Should Deloitte protect one employee against the potential of laying off thousands? Should a private company be put to a decision like that?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/08/business/deloitte-trump-leaked-jd-vance-messages/index.html

• Rage+1 8

While flipping stations on the drive home yesterday I briefly landed on KLBJ AM. Mark & Ed were talking about this "incident," Mark clutching his pearls & just asking what on earth is going on when assailants with rifles can show up at a church in Burnet, Texas looking to do unspeakable evil?

Ed hemmed & hawed like he was picking part of his lunch from his beard, wondering how he's been so lucky to be able to steal money as a radio personality for close to 40 years.

Some third guy w/ a deep voice interjected that he'd been following the story from the start & stated the news broke during his normal Sunday slot, but what he was hearing behind the scenes didn't pass the smell test so he didn't want to comment. Mark continued with the "thank God for these good, armed church members on the security detail who acted so quickly & bravely." The other dude was basically telling him to stop talking, it was all made up but Mark knows his audience.

Edited to add I'd have bet my left nut the liar who fired off the shots was Sgt Sam Cox.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

now Trump allies (like Don Jr.) are calling to punish Deloitte for this action of their employee. Effectively fire Deloitte from their govt contracts.

Oh cool, so they're in favor of the actions of one employee leading to firing them from government contracts

Slow Motion Smoking GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Ah what's a little radiation thrown at Tampa with 160+ mph winds going to hurt? The more sad parts are the people who read that post and thought "I should add a hug or heart emoji because we need to encourage more brave ideas like this". 

• Rage+1 2