The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So, Sunday night, my cousin's husband ---- who is so stupid he makes other people's brains hurt ---- comes out on Facebook saying that his church in Burnet had been threatened by two Muslims carrying AR-15s and that authorities were looking for them.  He's 110 percent MAGA, and this turned into a multi-posted thread about immigrants and the border and Kamala Harris. I didn't engage him because I never do, but other people did.  Naturally, my question was "how do they know the religion of the alleged assailants if they're still looking for them?"  I've long ago learned that trying to talk with him is pointless, but I thought "there's got to be more to the story."

There was.

It was all fabricated. 

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/church-shooting-fabricated-man-arrested-texas-burnet-county-church-at-the-epicenter/269-d5d85745-596b-42b5-8a85-eee39928af2c

I scanned the article, and not once did I see the word "lie." 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ah what's a little radiation thrown at Tampa with 160+ mph winds going to hurt? The more sad parts are the people who read that post and thought "I should add a hug or heart emoji because we need to encourage more brave ideas like this". 

Clearly you missed the caveat MINUS THE RADIATION.  You just don't put the radiation in the bomb.

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

On 10/7/2024 at 7:19 AM, UTCzech III said:

Literally a death cult.  Cross him off.

21 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Definitely Huntington Beach. Good chance he may have had an RV parked in a lot not even a quarter mile away. I would ride my bike from Newport Beach to Long Beach (very impressive) and this stretch was always fun. Lots of American flags from seemingly normal brain washed Rs, but then you'd get the white supremacists, biker gangs, and upset minorities and it ruined what is a great stretch of beach to cycle through.

HB is the Florida of California

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

By the time my cousin's husband posted about it they were armed with AR-15s. 

I’m confused by this. I thought MAGA Texans wanted people to walk around freely carrying AR-15s. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

"It took a minute but I don't agree with you on this one. I do think there is some weather engineering or other contributing factors going on in our world today. I do not believe it's all just an act of God."

It is hilarious that the only two possible explanations are:

A) Government weaponization of the weather against its citizens, or

B) Act of God

2 minutes ago, hornmpa96 said:

I’m confused by this. I thought MAGA Texans wanted people to walk around freely carrying AR-15s. 

Oh, they do.  Why, there is no greater symbol of America and freedom than walking EVERYWHERE with your AR.  Walk the streets, go into Chipotle, shop at Wal-Mart, all with your freedom boomstick by your side!  You can practically hear the Lee Greenwood music right now, can't you?

Except, of course, this does not apply if you're not....you know.....a "real" American.  Wink wink.

They don't even try to hide it anymore.  Not even a little bit.

White guy with an AR?  Freedom eagle Jesus gun freedom stick patriot!

Brown guy with an AR?  Terrorist illegal murderer rapist!

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

B) Act of God

Well, NONE of these people believe in anthropogenic climate change (including the AF meteorologist).  Because it's clearly preposterous that hundreds of years of pumping carbon into the atmosphere would have the effect that carbon is known to have in the atmosphere, and causes small, incremental changes to climatological patterns that manifest in adding an extreme margin to some weather events.....but it's TOTALLY credible to believe that "they" have a "trillion watt laser" that can create and steer hurricanes.

These are not smart people or critical thinkers.  They decide on a conclusion, then "rationalize" their way to it, selectively considering some possibilities, while ignoring literally thousands of other data points.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, GenXer said:

Third paragraph in article

Authorities said the safety team member who reported the shooting admitted he lied about the incident to law enforcement and others.

Yeah, I skimmed a little of their facebook page last night, some people were saying the "pastor" was in on it as well, of course those comments have all been scrubbed now.  Looks like just another church/grift, just trying to get that tax free money.  What a glorious racket.

They absolutely do have the technology to form and control tornadoes!  My cousin’s friend’s  girlsfriend’s father works at Area 51 and he snuck out this top secret photo from the “ Punish Conservatives Project”!   Ya’ll libs need to do your research!!

IMG_7699.jpeg.1326532fb8dc964e86bb6e0187e08828.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I wouldn't consider this a nut dragging. You'd have had to have thrown in something like:

"You must be completely at a loss for how to handle this kind of willful ignorance so people make up whatever reality they need to fit their current worldview and assuage their cognitive dissonance. I wonder if you'll now take a bit of a grain of salt with other people completely at a loss when you talk about "them," and voter fraud, and the "plandemic" and covid, and eating the dogs and cats. I hope you can reconcile that."

This right here @Brisketexan.  You did nothing but confirm to him that he is right and the commenters are wrong.  You of all people should know that the cog dissonant crowd needs the plank pulled out of their eye, then to be whacked about the head with said plank.  Your subtleties are lost on them.

• Like 5

This right here [mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention].  You did nothing but confirm to him that he is right and the commenters are wrong.  You of all people should know that the cog dissonant crowd needs the plank pulled out of their eye, then to be whacked about the head with said plank.  Your subtleties are lost on them.

Kinda thought that just highlighting the leopards are eating his face would start to turn his eyes towards the light. You can’t undo years worth of thinking in one post.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

"It took a minute but I don't agree with you on this one. I do think there is some weather engineering or other contributing factors going on in our world today. I do not believe it's all just an act of God."

This one is the top shelf distillate right here. Wow. It’s not an act of god- what could it be?  Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Must be people. But not like science has been suggesting for decades, that doesn’t make any sense either. It must be government/deep state purposeful weather engineering. That’s much more plausible than increasing greenhouse gases from the ongoing Industrial Revolution  causing changes to the earth’s climate systems. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This one is the top shelf distillate right here. Wow. It’s not an act of god- what could it be?  Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Must be people. But not like science has been suggesting for decades, they doesn’t make any sense either. It must be government/deep state purposeful weather engineering. That’s much more plausible than increasing greenhouse gases from the ongoing Industrial Revolution  causing changes to tie earth’s climate systems. 

I recently (and briefly) interacted on FB with a dude I knew from childhood.  He is now 100% Q and MAGA, but was exceedingly polite about it, until he wasn't.  He eventually accused me of having "gone feral".

I kinda liked that.  I unfriended him nonetheless.

Feral.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

B) Act of God

If something bad happens in a Blue state, it's an act of god punishing you for your evil ways. 

If something bad happens in a Red state, it's "They" are manipulating the weather, or paying agitators, or keeping them down in 100 other ways. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

If something bad happens in a Blue state, it's an act of god punishing you for your evil ways. 

If something bad happens in a Red state, it's "They" are manipulating the weather, or paying agitators, or keeping them down in 100 other ways. 

Thank God I am in a blue state.  If I am going to be punished, I'd rather have had the fun in earning it.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

This right here @Brisketexan.  You did nothing but confirm to him that he is right and the commenters are wrong.  You of all people should know that the cog dissonant crowd needs the plank pulled out of their eye, then to be whacked about the head with said plank.  Your subtleties are lost on them.

53 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Kinda thought that just highlighting the leopards are eating his face would start to turn his eyes towards the light. You can’t undo years worth of thinking in one post.

Yeah, but he actually has to have the point made to inch towards the light. He just nodded to your post, Principal Skinner style. You talk a big game, sir, but I think you didn't even want to upset someone on FB.

image-asset.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Oh, a follow up from my friend's page, a comment to a subsequent post of his.  Dude.  People.  This is the fucking mentality we're dealing with:

It's clear you're trying to take a rationale stance against the claims about human weather manipulation, but let's zoom out for a moment...

As a Christian, do you believe:

1. There are unfathomably evil people in the world who WOULD (IF they could) manufacture massive storms to kill multitudes of people.

2. Many of these people are (knowingly or unknowingly) under the influence and direction of supernatural Satanic entities (fallen angels)?

3. The aforementioned supernatural entities can, without doubt, manipulate climate and weather in nefarious ways (Assuming God/Jesus allows them to)?

If you disagree with any of these three assertions, which one(s) and why?

If you don't, does it really matter if evil humans can manipulate weather/climate on their own, when it can be done by their supernatural masters?

There you have it.  We can dispense with ALL need for logic, reason, or rational analysis.  Sure, you disproved that airplanes and trillion watt lasers can create and steer hurricanes, but none of that matters if it's all being done by supernatural creatures of the underworld!  CHECKMATE, LIBTARDS!

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, a follow up from my friend's page, a comment to a subsequent post of his.  Dude.  People.  This is the fucking mentality we're dealing with:

There you have it.  We can dispense with ALL need for logic, reason, or rational analysis.  Sure, you disproved that airplanes and trillion watt lasers can create and steer hurricanes, but none of that matters if it's all being done by supernatural creatures of the underworld!  CHECKMATE, LIBTARDS!

8 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You can't counter that level of ignorance and stupidity.  

No, but you can mock the fuck out of it and make them feel stupid as fucking shit in the process. Fucking weirdos. 

"That's a great worldview. It allows you to think critically about nothing, never question any of your own beliefs, and never even bother to grow as a human being and a child of God. I for one believe this a magnificent and complex world God created for us, and he'd want us to understand it and continue to grow. You apparently want to squander all the gifts he's given you by living in ignorance. Also, I don't believe God would let demons and the supernatural kill millions of his faithful followers."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No, but you can mock the fuck out of it and make them feel stupid as fucking shit in the process. Fucking weirdos. 

"That's a great worldview. It allows you to think critically about nothing, never question any of your own beliefs, and never even bother to grow as a human being and a child of God. I for one believe this a magnificent and complex world God created for us, and he'd want us to understand it and continue to grow. You apparently want to squander all the gifts he's given you by living in ignorance. Also, I don't believe God would let demons and the supernatural kill millions of his faithful followers."

I would've gone with "are the Satanic entities in the room with us right now?" but I think yours works too

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's like a recruitment poster for atheism.  

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Also, I don't believe God would let demons and the supernatural kill millions of his faithful followers."

If there's one thing I know about God, it's that he fucking LOVES doing that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ultimaton said:

If the technology to create and direct hurricanes has existed for decades, why did Trump allow Florence and Micheal to wallop the south in 2018? Was he aiming them, or just negligent?

he wanted to create some more bootstraps for people to pick themselves up by.

4 minutes ago, ultimaton said:

If the technology to create and direct hurricanes has existed for decades, why did Trump allow Florence and Micheal to wallop the south in 2018? Was he aiming them, or just negligent?

He used them to eliminate a potential political rival. 4-D chess.

1995eed0-d8d3-4702-8019-1234c2f7c539-DeS

• Haha 5