The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

16 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Probably means it exceeds their requirements.  "What, we can still have slaves?  Woohoo!"

As the amendment doesn't make reference to race, we could enslave the whole Caucasion population of Oklahoma. They don't know how to do anything, but it would be fun ordering them around. I guess we could put them through intensive training on washing toilets and showers. A good number would likely catch on.

• Drool 1

49 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

As the amendment doesn't make reference to race, we could enslave the whole Caucasion population of Oklahoma. They don't know how to do anything, but it would be fun ordering them around. I guess we could put them through intensive training on washing toilets and showers. A good number would likely catch on.

just lock your medicine cabinet before you leave them in your bathroom unsupervised. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Mittens said:

3Putt has got to be on the same algo as me.  Beats me to the punch about 2/3 of the time.

You should be thankful he saves you from 2/3's of the embarassment for posting shit in threads that other people posted 5 hours ago. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Cbs Wtf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

9 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

These f'in morons believe this shit.

Stated to be from Wednesday AM, when Milton was probably. 300 miles offshore & Diz was closed anyhow (nevermond with water that high,  the tunnels would be flooded).

Messenger_creation_62BA81EE-EF8C-417D-A713-4CD6B79716F5.jpeg

x,1,x,x,2,3,x

Heard this story on Morning Joe.  

A man who lost everything, has no food but won’t accept any help from government because Trump tells them if they do, Biden will take their property.  Amazing…and criminal.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/shows/top-stories/blog/rcna174889

Spoiler

A man identifying himself only as Anthony called into Sirius XM’s “Dan Abrams Show” this week to share the story of his father-in-law, whose property near Ashville, North Carolina, was badly damaged by Helene. Despite the destruction, Anthony said his father-in-law is unwilling to accept assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

“He has refused all FEMA help because he’s a hardcore Trumper,” Anthony told Abrams. “He literally believes that if he accepts anything from FEMA, they’re going to take his house.”

Disinformation about the Biden administration’s response to the storms across the Southeast has been running rampant on social media. One rumor making the rounds falsely claims that if a person applies for disaster assistance, FEMA could confiscate their property.

In recent days, Trump has doubled down on other baseless conspiracy theories about the government’s response, pushing the false claim that money is being diverted from disaster aid to help migrants. 

Anthony told Abrams that his father-in-law lost “almost everything” in the storm and, days later, still doesn’t have access to necessary resources like food. Anthony said that despite showing his father-in-law the facts, he refuses to listen to anyone who isn’t Trump.

“We’ve sent him all the FEMA bulletins,” Anthony said. “We’ve sent him all the stuff from the fact-checkers. He doesn’t believe it. He thinks it’s all — he just believes Trump. ... It’s a cult. He’s a cult member. I’m sorry to say it. He’s a cult member and he’s my father-in-law and it sucks.”

• Rage+1 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

16 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

A man who lost everything, has no food but won’t accept any help from government because Trump tells them if they do, Biden will take their property.  Amazing…and criminal.

Hide contents

A man identifying himself only as Anthony called into Sirius XM’s “Dan Abrams Show” this week to share the story of his father-in-law, whose property near Ashville, North Carolina, was badly damaged by Helene. Despite the destruction, Anthony said his father-in-law is unwilling to accept assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

“He has refused all FEMA help because he’s a hardcore Trumper,” Anthony told Abrams. “He literally believes that if he accepts anything from FEMA, they’re going to take his house.”

Disinformation about the Biden administration’s response to the storms across the Southeast has been running rampant on social media. One rumor making the rounds falsely claims that if a person applies for disaster assistance, FEMA could confiscate their property.

In recent days, Trump has doubled down on other baseless conspiracy theories about the government’s response, pushing the false claim that money is being diverted from disaster aid to help migrants. 

Anthony told Abrams that his father-in-law lost “almost everything” in the storm and, days later, still doesn’t have access to necessary resources like food. Anthony said that despite showing his father-in-law the facts, he refuses to listen to anyone who isn’t Trump.

“We’ve sent him all the FEMA bulletins,” Anthony said. “We’ve sent him all the stuff from the fact-checkers. He doesn’t believe it. He thinks it’s all — he just believes Trump. ... It’s a cult. He’s a cult member. I’m sorry to say it. He’s a cult member and he’s my father-in-law and it sucks.”

Here’s the audio

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

The father in law refusing to accept assistance may very well be true but until someone in that family appears on camera telling the story, I’m skeptical. The media and social media are reporting on an anonymous guy who called into another tv news show.

one story being magnified 1000x doesn’t mean the story has been verified even once.

but regardless of trump it’s very common for people in a disaster zone to be led astray by rumors. They hear bits and pieces of real info and they’re scared.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The father in law refusing to accept assistance may very well be true but until someone in that family appears on camera telling the story, I’m skeptical. The media and social media are reporting on an anonymous guy who called into another tv news show.

one story being magnified 1000x doesn’t mean the story has been verified even once.

but regardless of trump it’s very common for people in a disaster zone to be led astray by rumors. They hear bits and pieces of real info and they’re scared.

The guy, particularly his wife, might not want the names out there at all for obvious reasons. His father might be further ridiculed and ostracized. They might be castigated by people saying they didn't do enough. They might be ashamed there was more they couldn't do but didn't think of it. And in general, who wants attention? That guy might have just needed to vent.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

The guy, particularly his wife, might not want the names out there at all for obvious reasons. His father might be further ridiculed and ostracized. They might be castigated by people saying they didn't do enough. They might be ashamed there was more they couldn't do but didn't think of it. And in general, who wants attention? That guy might have just needed to vent.

100%. I agree the caller owes us nothing. I’m just saying that an anonymous call shouldn’t be taken as gospel. Maybe it’s true. Maybe it’s not. Maybe it’s exaggerated.

im seeing people running with this story as an example of how Trump is truly hurting at least one person but we don’t know it’s true. If this issue is spreading then it shouldn’t be hard for the media or the daily show to find people who are falling victim time trumps fema lies.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/10/2024 at 7:33 AM, RomaVicta said:

we could enslave the whole Caucasion population of Oklahoma. They don't know how to do anything, but it would be fun ordering them around. I guess we could put them through intensive training on washing toilets and showers. A good number would likely catch on.

And this, folks, is how my plan for a whole new chain of Dollar Generals staffed solely by slave labor TAKES FLIGHT!  To the moon, folks!  We're gonna be rich....ish.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

100%. I agree the caller owes us nothing. I’m just saying that an anonymous call shouldn’t be taken as gospel. Maybe it’s true. Maybe it’s not. Maybe it’s exaggerated.

im seeing people running with this story as an example of how Trump is truly hurting at least one person but we don’t know it’s true. If this issue is spreading then it shouldn’t be hard for the media or the daily show to find people who are falling victim time trumps fema lies.

1) Not sure I trust the media to be  competent in anything
2) It's a sad state we're hoping/relying on the Daily Show or Last Week Tonight to actually, you know, do journalist stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

1) Not sure I trust the media to be  competent in anything
2) It's a sad state we're hoping/relying on the Daily Show or Last Week Tonight to actually, you know, do journalist stuff. 

Kimmel is the only one I see pointing out Trump’s insanity on a daily basis. The clips he shows should be on the nightly news but that wouldn’t be fair for reasons. 

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Kimmel is the only one I see pointing out Trump’s insanity on a daily basis. The clips he shows should be on the nightly news but that wouldn’t be fair for reasons. 

MSNBC earlier played Trump talking shit about Detroit, while speaking to a crowd in Detroit. "Is Trump's rhetoric working for him?"

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Only because she knows the grift can't keep going otherwise.  She got elected on her looks, and clearly loves preening for the cameras.  She's just afraid she'll miss her next close up.  

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

Only because she knows the grift can't keep going otherwise.  She got elected on her looks, and clearly loves preening for the cameras.  She's just afraid she'll miss her next close up.  

When did trashy bitches decide for the business model of "I'll make a few 100k by grifting as a Congresscritter, making lives miserable for my constituents and all Americans," vs. "I'll make millions sticking a sharpie up my butthole, and in the process, make thousands of chronic masturbators happy?"  WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

44 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

When did trashy bitches decide for the business model of "I'll make a few 100k by grifting as a Congresscritter, making lives miserable for my constituents and all Americans," vs. "I'll make millions sticking a sharpie up my butthole, and in the process, make thousands of chronic masturbators happy?"  WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?

She ain't dead yet (why not both)?*

Edited by Chad Fuck
*Because you KNOW that's where we are as a country.
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Good. Fuck them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Uh, Seth Meyers?

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, royiv said:

Don’t you know how old we all are? None of us stay up that late.

I bet I'm older than most here (save @Armybrat and a few other fossils), and I never go to bed before 1 AM.  There's no point, I'll wake up in 4-5 hours to pee and that's it, I'm up.

That reminds me, I really need to see a urologist.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

The odd thing about that meme is as an old, I’m on the left side of the meme telling my kid to be skeptical of stuff on the internet.

He and his wife were visiting when the vance “they’re eating cats and dogs” thing broke. He and his wife were talking about it and looking at their phones. I overheard them talking about it and said it sounded like some bullshit story that republicans make up like jade helm or pizzagate. This apparently set him off cause he thought pizzagate = jeffrey epstein. Tried to gently explain that pizzagate is not the sane thing as jeffrey epstein without  upsetting my wife.

Sometimes they go off on their own and catch the stupid.

I’m pretty sure his wife knew I was right and was trying to steer him back on course.