The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Trump calls J6 a "day of love"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-january-6-univision-town-hall/
Trump went on to say some of his supporters "went down to the Capitol, I said peacefully and patriotically. Nothing done wrong, at all, nothing done wrong. And action was taken, strong action. Ashli Babbitt was killed, nobody was killed.
"There were no guns down there, we didn't have guns," Trump continued. "The others had guns, but we didn't have guns. And when I say we, these are people that walked down. This was a tiny percentage of the overall, which nobody sees and nobody shows. But that was a day of love from the standpoint of the millions, it's like hundreds of thousands, it could have been the largest group I've ever spoken before. They asked me to speak, I went, and I spoke. And I used the term peacefully and patriotically."

“They asked me to speak”

Obviously the entire thing is littered with amazing lies, but…. You fucking brought them to DC Dotard. They were there for your speech because you summoned an army of dumbshit Dotardarians.
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Red Five said:

“They asked me to speak”

Obviously the entire thing is littered with amazing lies, but…. You fucking brought them to DC Dotard. They were there for your speech because you summoned an army of dumbshit Dotardarians.

He's trying to work in the talking points his lawyers gave him so that he doesn't go to jail, but his brain is mush so it comes out as incomprehensible gibberish.