The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

12 hours ago, Burt said:

Looks like what my mom called taco soup, minus the corn. Throw in some jalapeno cornbread and a bottle of ice cold Old Milwaukee Light and you've got a damn meal!

Yup, sub corn for one cut-up potato. Get a bowl ready with a layer of fritos on bottom and cheese sitting on top of the chips, and then dump it all on top.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/20/2024 at 11:16 AM, jimmyjazz said:

$72 on two meals worth of chili?  Did he buy USDA Prime tenderloin?

Chuck is $4 per pound.  Brisket is $4 per pound. Bulk chili/garlic/onion powder are cheap.  Beef stock is cheap. Serranos are cheap. Water is cheap. 

I mean, I guess it's possible he is making 15lbs of chili and his fat ass kids eat 1 lbs per serving. That might get you to $72.

2 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Chuck is $4 per pound.  Brisket is $4 per pound. Bulk chili/garlic/onion powder are cheap.  Beef stock is cheap. Serranos are cheap. Water is cheap. 

I mean, I guess it's possible he is making 15lbs of chili and his fat ass kids eat 1 lbs per serving. That might get you to $72.

Yes, chili is just about one of the cheapest beef-based dishes out there.  If he's feeding a crowd then he was always feeding a crowd.  Typical look-at-me right-wing airing of grievances.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Let’s assume a can of diced tomatoes or paste and a can of cannelloni beans assuming this guy isn’t in Texas. Still cheap. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Maybe he uses saffron in his chili and enjoys a little caviar as an amuse bouche.
American carnage indeed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

This could go in a number of threads, but just the weirdness of it makes me want to put it here.

Co-worker's daughter (no pics) was in Amelia Island, FL over the weekend and a drone flew over her with a recording on a speaker saying "Vote For Trump.  Save America."  She flipped it off and then it followed her for a bit.  I'll see if I can get video.

Edited by Biff Tannen
Let’s see if that worked
  • Haha 1

I knew Trump was going to get the GOP nomination when he first went off on Mexicans. He opened wide the vile pipe of hate. As if the air went out of the room like one of those nasty firebombs they have now, the rest of the candidates were vaporized. 

Because he went there. Open the pipe and let the racism and hate spew. It wasn't planned. No one told him to say it. The ones that had been forced to hide this hate could now revel in it. 

It's still not shut off. They want to round up enemies. He wants to hurt people and doesn't care if they die in the process.

The hate has repulsed many people who in previous elections were dependable GOP voters. I don't know if there's much besides voting against Donald Trump that I will ever find common ground with Dick Cheney. I can't prove a negative, but that's got to be a tiny circle.

I don't know where we go after this. This is not the end. I hope 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

I've said it before, but how cheap do people think gas should be? It's insane the entitlement Americans have for cheap energy prices while wasting money on all kinds of other worthless garbage.

Edited by Okie State
  • Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, Okie State said:

I've said it before, but how cheap do people think gas should be? It's insane the entitlement Americans have for cheap energy prices while wasting money on all kinds of other worthless garbage.

And what about oil companies?  Won't anyone consider their profits?

• Hook 'Em 1