The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Just a thought, Nancy:  carpool

Beyond the importance of looking at the price of gasoline in today's dollars, we also need to address the very real fact that on average cars are over 35% more fuel effficient than they were 20 years ago.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

The percentage of family budget spent on gasoline today is functionally the same/less than the average percentage over the past 50 years.  Yes, fuel prices sunk like hell when Covid hit (and demand went down), and went up as we came out of Covid (and demand went up).  But after those two spikes in two different directions, we're pretty much back to normal trends.

Republicans and their voters are fucking dumb.  Shocking news there, I know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Maybe the bitch is filling up with premium. 

Ah so she drives a German Car?  "Buy American, except for my BMW, and all my MAGA gear.  

Let me guess she wants Biden to seize the means of gasoline production.  She would be totally cool with that too, right?

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

And what about oil companies?  Won't anyone consider their profits?

True story, had a gal on FB hammer out a woe is my family post in 2015-2016 regarding oil prices and that they need to be higher bc her husband was a roughneck. And how she feared a dem win

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

And what about oil companies?  Won't anyone consider their profits?

True story, had a gal on FB hammer out a woe is my family post in 2015-2016 regarding oil prices and that they need to be higher bc her husband was a roughneck. And how she feared a dem win

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

So hubs wasn't getting it done and she was looking for a sugar daddy? Did you take her to Applebee's and let her pick any dessert? Pics? Did she leave crazy voice mails?

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Maybe the bitch is filling up with premium. 

Well yea, her 80k BMW only takes premium. And it is expensive filling that up for a drive to her 3.9mil beach home.  But that is beside the point.  She  is tired of being beat down as a struggling middle class citizen!

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/sc-congresswoman-nancy-mace-bought-3-9m-house-on-isle-of-palms-during-gop-primary/article_0618ad8e-27b7-11ed-8a49-eb002efac408.html

https://luckydognews.com/the-island-eye-news/entertainment/at-home-with-congresswoman-nancy-mace/

Edited by Horn Dog