The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

23 hours ago, Born to Run said:

My buddy FAFO on a supercharged land cruiser running regular to the tune of an engine replacement. Boom.

I'd tend to expect Germans are even more demanding you follow recommendations on fuel choice and engine oils.

Yeah, it'll run ok for a while, but if you like your car, don't do it.  Google LSPI, low-speed pre-ignition. It's not just plain old detonation/knocking due to temperature and compression, it's something unique to forced induction, direct-injection engines.

Edited by TwiceHorn

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

Well, declining population means smaller census, which in turn means a state may lose seats in Congress, whether those seats were or are won by D or R.

However, they are stretching for standing there by trying to allege an injury.  And I think that's going to be a tad attenuated for most of the courts.

18 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, it'll run ok for a while, but if you like your car, don't do it.  Google LSPI, low-speed pre-ignition. It's not just plain old detonation/knocking due to temperature and compression, it's something unique to forced induction, direct-injection engines.

Oh for sure, with increased efficiency comes tight tolerances. My wife is a BMW nut, and hammered this home. Great driving experience; absolute shit interior trim, especially in our heat. Anything plastic just is not durable on those things. FIL has an old ass X5 with a standard transmission and that thing was fun AF to rip around Joshua Tree.