The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

BLM was 2016, eh? 

2014 with the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson I think? Or maybe it was Trayvon Martin in 2012?

I don't know. All these incidents and the responses to them kind of meld together as time goes on.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

lll guess that okc is ‘purple’ 

Like Tulsa, there are sizeable MAGA clusters of dumbassery, mostly in the white-flight suburbs, but the main cities of Tulsa and OKC, and even some of the 'burbs are blue to moderate, non-maga red.  

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Oklahoma is Texas without the major urban areas. Not disrespect to the cosmopolitan centers of OKC and Tulsa.

I think the major difference though has to be the Indian reservations. It’s so much more a part of Oklahoma gov / politics / culture than in Texas…

That and Texas is a land and culture of contrasts. You don’t really get that in Oklahoma minus the eastern hilly part. Oklahoma seems like more of a monolith outside of that landscape and it’s many reservations.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I personally find his Confederate uniform to be a blatant case of Stolen Valor, Suh.

So I asked the guy and he said basically, "yeah I also did it with Grant once" but you're rolling with Lee?  Ok.  Both sides, I guess.

• Drool 1

7 hours ago, texasdago said:

I'mA Facebook friend who is a Trumper and that I primarily troll every once in awhile. Posted some comments about 2016 versus 2024. I'm not going to post those because whatever, but this is one of his friend's responses... The crowning touch is that this guy's profile picture is his face superimposed over a Confederate uniform.

Screenshot_20241025-080226~2.png

I think his mushy brain has mushed together some years.  Time is just a concept, man.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I despise pugilist sports mostly, but I would pay PPV whatever the fuck they wanted to watch this guy bash that hateful fucking little bitch Shapiro into a fine pulp in the octagon (or rhombus or whatever the fuck shape it is).  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

42 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

I despise pugilist sports mostly, but I would pay PPV whatever the fuck they wanted to watch this guy bash that hateful fucking little bitch Shapiro into a fine pulp in the octagon (or rhombus or whatever the fuck shape it is).  

I'd settle for a good ole bum fights. I'd bet any rando could absolutely wreck him

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

$96 on my HEB app. $60 of that is the 6 lbs of organic ground beef

I didn’t price it but yeah I figured on $8 x6 for the beef and about 6 for each dozen eggs?  I don’t see that that’s the dumb expensive honey and broth is cheap. 

She paying gas station prices?  Maybe her issue should be with that grocer.

Edited by Pato del Muerto