The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

His degrees (if he has any)

He has a PhD in clinical psychology.  Though the internet says he hasn’t maintained his license to practice since 2006. He used that education to do jury selection trial consultation among other things. 

50 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So fucking weird.  How dim does one have to be to think "yeah, I want to be in this club!  This is awesome!"

Just read a few posts on the DT board and you’ll get a sense for the required level of dimness.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Oh wow, that preacher knows exactly what the invisible mute being who lives in the sky wants. That’s amazing.

Who's going to tell him he's wrong?  Their invisible sky daddy's been quiet while steadily getting reinterpreted.  Eventually it'll be about stealing, raping and shooting your enemies.  Maybe the pope will flex and amass his Catholic army to go crusading. 

I crushed it at "Banana Republic" once in my mid 20's.  Got three striped dress shirts and some black shoes with silver buckles on 'em, all for $93+tax. 

In addition to the heat/no shade, the mom has her in a tank-top with no sunscreen and they look like they're headed to Golden Corral after the rally, because she knows nutritious meals are what's best for her kids. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I crushed it at "Banana Republic" once in my mid 20's.  Got three striped dress shirts and some black shoes with silver buckles on 'em, all for $93+tax. 

You could have saved another 20% if you had applied for the charge card.   Rookie mistake. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I would have, but my Sbarro's slice was getting cold and I had to get outta there quickly and hit up Sam Goody for a Spin Doctors album drop.  

And then Spencer’s and Hot Topic. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

IMG_6497.thumb.png.768176ad958d246bf552e931b301a8c6.png

That is maybe the most horrifying thing of the coming Kingdom of Trump…the elevation of nasty-ass chain-smoking fat white chicks as icons of “true American beauty.” Blech.
Well, okay, the bloodshed and cruelty and oppression of apostates will be worse…but elevating Karens is a close second.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

8bde11e9-1d5c-46df-891a-ba6b3bb625c1.png

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Now I want some cottage cheese.

38 minutes ago, F250 said:

@tx 3 putt  I was expecting you to post a "wood.jpg" by now. I am disappointed.

20 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

hate fuck doesn’t count as a ‘would’ 

I said it elsewhere, but more than a few of us on Sulry are within 10 years and a divorce of moving to the The Villages in Florida and banging our way through the 50-somethings and 60-somethings there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I said it elsewhere, but more than a few of us on Sulry are within 10 years and a divorce of moving to the The Villages in Florida and banging our way through the 50-somethings and 60-somethings there.

John Boehner Ok GIF

• Hook 'Em 2