The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

So . . . God created the world . . . created man . . . man inhabited the world for at least the last 4,000 years (lulz) . . . but somehow God is pro-America, which has existed for (checks notes) almost 248 years.

Gotcha.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Needs follow up questioning.

How do you know he works for Gaaahd?

Has everyone who has ever believed themselves to be on a mission from Gaaahd truly been on a mission from Gaaahd?

Why aren’t you voting for Jake & Elwood this November?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

Needs follow up questioning.

How do you know he works for Gaaahd?

Has everyone who has ever believed themselves to be on a mission from Gaaahd truly been on a mission from Gaaahd?

Why aren’t you voting for Jake & Elwood this November?

Did gaaahd have some super secret plan that excuses Trump from cheating on his pregnant wife with an adult film star?

Edited by tx ind
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Did gaaahd have some super secret plan that excuses Trump from cheating on his pregnant wife with an adult film star?

God works in mysterious ways. Same reason he gives kids cancer.

Also, sky santa is a sociopath.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

who the fuck sees all this and thinks 'hell yeah, that's the side i'm on! im proud to be part of this movement!'??

The idiots and evangelicals, for starters. There’s lots more. 

I guarantee you could go to a Trump-MAGA-GQP rally (or poll Trump voters) and find zillions who believe much on the following graphic. 

IdiotWorld.jpg

That graph needs a column for some really stupid shit like “an invisible man in the sky flooded the earth and everyone except for one family died and yet we have multiple races of people”

Too wordy for the graph I suppose.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Yeah, most likely he did it.  Second, if it didn't do it, I can't laugh at him for not eating it because it was very likely spit in.  But he's being a pussy by posting it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Look at these fucking MAGA pussies and THEIR cancel culture bullshit. You put on your little costumes trying to get a rise out of people and cry like babies when someone calls you out. Eat shit, dork. 

He should be less concerned about who is writing political messages on his sandwich wrapper and more concerned about whoever is cutting his hair like a dunce hat.  

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He'll win in a landslide. 

Because Chuck Hand is not a mere man. Chuck Hand is the very Spirit of the Soil made manifest.

Different corner of the state from MTG. Closer to Florida Panhandle in some ways. Be funny to see what kind of Bubba-on-Bubba squabbles they can get up to. Maybe he'll wear that hat in Congress.

• Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, Red Five said:

We need a Gary Peterson training seminar for everyone. 

22 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s a Gary Peterson tweet. He always fucks with the faces

Shit, I didn't realize that was a Gary Peterson production. My bad. (Didn't blow it up, I guess.)

Delay-of-game-2.gif

Edited by C-Man

19 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

It’s a Gary Peterson tweet. He always fucks with the faces

True, but that face like that doesn't need a whole lot of doctoring for his purposes.

Here's the source photo:

image.thumb.png.503098b3434da4f69a588fcafe730c49.png

• Haha 2