The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Does the Loomer have large talons?

-What'd you say boy?

Does the Laura Loomer have large talons?

-Boy, I don't understand a word you just said

Also the kid's wide collared, half-buttoned mint half-ass guayabera.  Makes him look like the son of one of the Colombian bad guys in "Scarface."  

• Haha 1

That graph needs a column for some really stupid shit like “an invisible man in the sky flooded the earth and everyone except for one family died and yet we have multiple races of people”
Too wordy for the graph I suppose.

Greatest mass murderer in history.

Just now, DaysOff said:

Greatest mass murderer in history.

I sarcastically, back when I was drinking, said something like this to an Evangelical friend.  "You know who committed the largest genocide in human history?  Not Stalin or Hitler of Kahn.  It was God."

And the said, "The Flood wasn't a genocide because those other ethnicities didn't exist yet." 

She looks like the Karen of "I'd like to speak to the manager of faces!"

And I realized the kid looks like Manny from "Modern Family" fucked Kyle Rittenhouse while at A&M.  

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

No, we're a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!

You know Biff, as a Student of the Constitution...lemme learn you something.  ;) 

the dumbass in the video would never know this, but technically...we are the United States of America, a Constitutional Federal Republic.  First of our name, mother of dragons.  For short-hand, Representative Democracy works okay, even in academia.  Not a direct Democracy.  But we say "preserving Democracy", despite Trump wanting to overthrow it, because most people understand that "Democracy" means somebody gets to vote for some stuff, be it citizens or elected officials---not just one guy at the top doing what he wants (foreshadowing).  We have historically been reticent to use the term "Constitutional Republic" as a government and citizenry because for so long, it reeked of "Constitutional Monarchy", the very thing we've been trying to avoid for centuries.  Where...yeah, there's this document and some input from some people.  But ultimately the decision rests with one man."  We are a Republic, rooted in systems of Democracy and Federalism as laid out in the Constitution.  Technically, a Constitutional Federal Republic of democratic voters.  But that won't fit on the OAN chyron.  Not all Republics are Constitutional and not all Democracies are Republics.  It's like when Newman tells us that all certified mail is registered, but not all registered mail is necessarily certified.  

He's one of thousands of MAGA folks I've met over the years who could recite the 1st and 2nd amendments to you verbatim and how dear they hold them.  Now, with Trump having used it 500 times in the last few years, they can also kinda, sorta tell you what the 5th amendment is.  But you ask them what's behind their back and they pull an Izzard, "What, these?  It's just 1A & 2A, and a number of other amendments I don't understand."  

I feel like a lotta these dipshits are gonna feel like Philip Seymour Hoffman in "Charlie Wilson's War" when he's talking about the Helsinki station chief job and learning Finnish coming in real handy in Virginia.  "I've spent the last 4 years learning the Constitution for Trump, which should come in real handy here at this deportation camp!"  

• Hook 'Em 2

Joe Biden met Jill Biden in 1975.  His first wife Neilia died in 1972.  He never cheated on Neilia with Jill.

The manner in which she referenced Beau Biden's lethal brain tumor is as crass as I can imagine, and I post on surly.  If Laura Loomer were hit by a bus tomorrow I would take the day off work and celebrate my ass off.  My God.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

On 6/9/2024 at 11:41 PM, atomheartbevo said:

I said it elsewhere, but more than a few of us on Sulry are within 10 years and a divorce of moving to the The Villages in Florida and banging our way through the 50-somethings and 60-somethings there.

Expression Reaction GIF by Steve Harvey TV

• Hook 'Em 2

His explanation of Trump's explanations was even more awkward than Trump.  I'm sure his media team will make an even wilder explanation than that.  

The "Yeah, but Trump was taken outta context and is really a good person" speech inception is starting to really freak me out.  

You've got people making excuses for the people excusing the excuses made the people trying to excuse Trump's excuses.  And they're all apparently getting Sec/Asst. Sec appointments because...simulation.

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_0698.jpeg

There's a "Ghostbusters" sequel in here somewhere if Bill Murray has the courage to do what is right.  The Ghostbusters once again commandeer the Statue of Liberty to fight evil while Donald is jerking off the two ghost dicks to "Higher & Higher" song.  And something about slime.  And he looks like an orange marshmallow.  All in Manhattan, near Trump Tower.  I'm telling you, there's a script to be made.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Drool 1

On 6/9/2024 at 11:41 PM, atomheartbevo said:

I said it elsewhere, but more than a few of us on Sulry are within 10 years and a divorce of moving to the The Villages in Florida and banging our way through the 50-somethings and 60-somethings there.

Within 10 years?  Your calendar is not accurate.  Oh.  This one is 65. Not The Villages, so may not count.. 

IMG_0218.thumb.jpeg.789f528973906b57c7f7e3e9c060e365.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

Those hodge twins are radical right wing. Also, there’s some chatter that it was mostly White folks who got her cancelled. Black people are learning to not fall for this shit. Why? Because stuff like this happens:

22 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Those hodge twins are radical right wing.

I was reading about that this morning.  That they seemingly flipped to pro-Christian, pro-Trump.  And their youtube channel sucked until they went right wing.  

Is it just a grift? Did these black content creators just find a sucker audience willing to promote them, even though given the chance, that same audience would have them stripped of all their rights, imprisoned or even killed? 

Do they truly believe this shit or did they get caught up and start believing what they are selling to the right wing, perpetual victim crowd?

Edited by Js1

27 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Is it just a grift? Did these black content creators just find a sucker audience willing to promote them, even though given the chance, that same audience would have them stripped of all their rights, imprisoned or even killed? 

Some of its grift, some of its trauma and wanting to be accepted. 

No idea who these guys are that you're discussing but if your audience is young men, there's a decent chance you will cater to the right for views. People on social media move towards what works with views and clicks. There can be big money at stake.

EDIT: Maybe I have seen these guys. Social media has been pushing me some videos where Don Lemon, formerly of CNN, has been a guest on several video/podcast and these 2 may have been one of them.  The comments from the hosts are at the level of, "have you seen the videos where Biden can't talk right? hehehe. He doesn't know where he is."

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Those hodge twins are radical right wing. Also, there’s some chatter that it was mostly White folks who got her cancelled. Black people are learning to not fall for this shit. Why? Because stuff like this happens:

Is this the attention horse that tried to open carry an AR15 at her college graduation? 

19 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Is this the attention horse that tried to open carry an AR15 at her college graduation? 

No just another stupid white girl moron 

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Animated GIF

Oh it gets dumber for Royce

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

No just another stupid white girl moron 

Oh it gets dumber for Royce

I see that Royce White may not have received treatment for some of the problems that killed his nba career before it even started.

I will recap this entire exchange:

Q: Can you comment on your campaign spending donated money at a strip club?

A: Money was spent there but it may have been spent on food and may have been someone besides me.

Q: Was that you and did you spend the money on strip club food?

A: It's all speculation on whether that was me and what was bought.

• Haha 1