The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I know it's not really practical, because people would just stop doing interviews for the most part, but I really wish that when some dipshit says "Hurr durr, massive fraud in the 2020 election", and they refuse to answer the follow-up, obvious question of "Where? How?".... the interview should end there. Or just keep asking different variations of that. You shouldn't get a free pass to spew fucking garbage like that on national tv with no consequences. 

Same goes for "hurr durr, all of these charges against Trump are so ridiculous". "Um, actually, we all watched this shit happen in real time. Care to explain that bizarre stance of yours? No? Then goodbye, thank you for coming on the show." 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

They are the weakest most bitch ass group of people on the earth 

image.png.f846a4cceb0be98152257c7f0131e405.png

How was Trump supposed to know there would be questions about his suppression of the bi-partisan immigration reform bill passed by the senate? Or about the economy? Or about Ukraine? Or Israel? Or who won the 2020 election and whether he would accept the results if he loses again? He can’t predict the future!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Tractor Supply Company embraces "woke" diversity and inclusion policies, and the MAGAts are now torn, because they used to love the company and they can no longer shop there.

More proof MAGA = Aggy 

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Red Five said:

You shouldn't get a free pass to spew fucking garbage like that on national tv with no consequences. 

Agree.

One key problem is the TV news anchors/hosts are TV personalities, first and foremost — not trained critical thinkers. TV anchors/hosts spend far more time on make-up, appearances, apparel, and TV speaking skills. So there is little time spent honing critical analysis skills or deep reading of any history, such as Naziism, to see the clear parallels to 2025 and Mein Kampf. And they sure as hell ain’t blaming anything on Christianity-Fascism running amok. 

The anchors are simply not informed enough or skilled enough, so all they can do is point out the obvious hypocrisies and little else. Plus, there are rules of softball questions, no confrontation, no serious challenges, etc. Meanwhile, for the Christian Fascists, the rules are being annihilated. The gloves are off for them, yet TV anchors still treat it like a friendly legit policy disagreements.

That’s why they will never tell the Heritage Dude that he is fascist theocrat and favors the violent domination of society. 

Step one. You can never concede the moral high ground to Christian fascists on TV, or anywhere else. And you can never let them ignore their violent bloody history. Time’s up, time to play hardball, it is not 100% too late already.

Questions that will never be posed in American mass/TV media: 

— I thought these up in five minutes, would make them more polished with time. 

Q.  You stated you believe America is God’s Country and was ordained by God to be Christian nation. So that can only that mean your God approved of the mass murder of millions of Indigenous peoples by Christians after Columbus arrived. How is that not the case?

Q. The first line in the First Amendment clearly stats there shall be no establishment of religion? Can you not comprehend that? Or are you just a liar and propagandist for imposing a violent theocracy?

Q. How long have you been a fascist theocrat in love with guns, violence, and the brutal domination of women, immigrants, and gay people? 

Q. How many scientists, educators, and atheists will you throw in jail for disputing your ignorant anti-science policies?

Q. History clearly suggests that mass deportations lead to mass killing. After all, the Christians murdered millions of Native Americans to steal the land that is America … and the Nazis murdered 6 million Jews in the name of the Aryan myth. When will MAGA start the violence and mass slaughter in the name of White Christian America?

If an anchor asked these kinds of questions on national TV, the Christian MAGA outrage would be EPIC. The New York Times would denounce the host and network. The TV network would instantly capitulate, the host would be fired, and face death threats for years. Might be even be thrown in jail for blasphemy, because those laws are coming.

Ain’t no company, CEO, or university leader in this country openly standing up to Christian Fascism and their BS propaganda. None.

That’s why we are fucked big time.

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Because we have free markets, Tractor Supply Company thought they’d work on increasing their market share by appealing to more people.  White Republicans are angry at them and threatening to boycott (they won’t). 

So this is why Gen Z keeps wearing Carhart

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Agree.

One key problem is the TV news anchors/hosts are TV personalities, first and foremost — not trained critical thinkers. TV anchors/hosts spend far more time on make-up, appearances, apparel, and TV speaking skills. So there is little time spent honing critical analysis skills or deep reading of any history, such as Naziism, to see the clear parallels to 2025 and Mein Kampf. And they sure as hell ain’t blaming anything on Christianity-Fascism running amok. 

The anchors are simply not informed enough or skilled enough, so all they can do is point out the obvious hypocrisies and little else. Plus, there are rules of softball questions, no confrontation, no serious challenges, etc. Meanwhile, for the Christian Fascists, the rules are being annihilated. The gloves are off for them, yet TV anchors still treat it like a friendly legit policy disagreements.

That’s why they will never tell the Heritage Dude that he is fascist theocrat and favors the violent domination of society. 

Step one. You can never concede the moral high ground to Christian fascists on TV, or anywhere else. And you can never let them ignore their violent bloody history. Time’s up, time to play hardball, it is not 100% too late already.

Questions that will never be posed in American mass/TV media: 

— I thought these up in five minutes, would make them more polished with time. 

Q.  You stated you believe America is God’s Country and was ordained by God to be Christian nation. So that can only that mean your God approved of the mass murder of millions of Indigenous peoples by Christians after Columbus arrived. How is that not the case?

Q. The first line in the First Amendment clearly stats there shall be no establishment of religion? Can you not comprehend that? Or are you just a liar and propagandist for imposing a violent theocracy?

Q. How long have you been a fascist theocrat in love with guns, violence, and the brutal domination of women, immigrants, and gay people? 

Q. How many scientists, educators, and atheists will you throw in jail for disputing your ignorant anti-science policies?

Q. History clearly suggests that mass deportations lead to mass killing. After all, the Christians murdered millions of Native Americans to steal the land that is America … and the Nazis murdered 6 million Jews in the name of the Aryan myth. When will MAGA start the violence and mass slaughter in the name of White Christian America?

If an anchor asked these kinds of questions on national TV, the Christian MAGA outrage would be EPIC. The New York Times would denounce the host and network. The TV network would instantly capitulate, the host would be fired, and face death threats for years. Might be even be thrown in jail for blasphemy, because those laws are coming.

Ain’t no company, CEO, or university leader in this country openly standing up to Christian Fascism and their BS propaganda. None.

That’s why we are fucked big time.

You think the answers to any of those questions, other than "yes," or the equivalent, will make a shit with voters?

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You think the answers to any of those questions, other than "yes," or the equivalent, will make a shit with voters?

You should put him on ignore

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You raise a valid point. We could be too far gone. But it is worth a shot. Nothing to lose.

Here’s what I have directly seen. In my younger days at UT and elsewhere in America, I debated Bible-thumping Christians — from creationist students at the Free Speech Table on the West Mall … to PHD theologians. I learned they always wilt when you:

— never concede any moral high ground they claim

— never accept any alleged “facts" they claim

— never accept any fallacies, BS nonsense

— never let them deny any history (such at the Christian-led genocide across the three continents of the “New World” post Columbus).

— never accept they have any proof for Genesis 1:1. 

— The list goes on….

Deep down, the theologians  know they are sitting on a giant edifice of BS mythology and fact-free superstition. Not so much the run-of-the-mill Bible-thumper, though. And they are the most dangerous.

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You should put him on ignore

Too bad we can’t ignore all the Christian Fascism/Theocracy that is destroying democracy and secular society.

Edited by BevoAbyss

33 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

You raise a valid point. We could be too far gone. But it is worth a shot. Nothing to lose.

Here’s what I have directly seen. In my younger days at UT and elsewhere in America, I debated Bible-thumping Christians — from creationist students at the Free Speech Table on the West Mall … to PHD theologians. I learned they always wilt when you:

— never concede any moral high ground they claim

— never accept any alleged “facts" they claim

— never accept any fallacies, BS nonsense

— never let them deny any history (such at the Christian-led genocide across the three continents of the “New World” post Columbus).

— never accept they have any proof for Genesis 1:1. 

— The list goes on….

Deep down, the theologians  know they are sitting on a giant edifice of BS mythology and fact-free superstition. Not so much the run-of-the-mill Bible-thumper, though. And they are the most dangerous.

You must be a fucking blast at parties.

• Like 2

I am sure this will make some or most people in Surly very happy  … but I think the above image will be my last post for a good while. Plus, I am under no delusion my posts have any impact on anyone or anything. 

And I know no one really cares: But, starting next week, I will be out of town for 2-3 months working on a big art project with two other artists that got some modest funding. I really need to devote my time and energy to that project. 

Have a good summer. Hook'em. (Italics just for you aggie08)

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I still find it unlikely that America will become the fascist state that some want, but the percent chance has grown significantly over the last 10 years. Think about how the GOP previously revered Reagan. The extreme right has now pulled the gop from that path which would have seemed impossible in the 80s and 90s.

It’s an internet troupe to compare anything to hitler but he went from a prisoner of an attempted coup to German chancellor (effectively prime minister) in a decade. I’m sure that when he was convicted, the average German would have said it was ridiculous to imagine what would soon be reality.

my fear is that the seeds have already set and it will only take a younger version of trump to set it off.

• Hook 'Em 1

Germany was coming out of a crushing defeat in World War I, with the worst economic sanctions that had ever been applied, were in the midst of worldwide depression, and were looking at an option of Hitler’s fascism versus a Stalinist version of communism. Remember the great purge began in the mid to late thirties. They had an 80 some odd year old head of state. There are parallels, but it is not close to the same situation here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Think about how the GOP previously revered Reagan. The extreme right has now pulled the gop from that path which would have seemed impossible in the 80s and 90s.

It is one of the wildest things to me as an 80s kid - how the Republican Party as a whole has embraced Russia, it’s former KGB agent-turned dictator, and its war upon a democracy in Europe. If you told me this would happen in the late 80s, I would have asked if you were an author cranking out one of those survivalist/apocalyptic books that were popular in the 80s (the Soviets infiltrate the White House, and things lead to a nuclear war, etc.).

Yeah, there are Republicans who claim to support freedom, democracy, and things Ukraine, but they aren’t leaving their party over the Republican leadership embracing Russia and Putin, and Trump vowing to do some horrible shit, so they are at best enablers.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

45 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The nazis didn't take power with a majority, hell they didn't even win 40% of the vote in 1932. Trump has more support right now than the nazis did when they took power. That should be more than enough for people to realize that it can happen here and the fact that so many people are still in denial is fucking terrifying. 

Trump can’t take power with 40% of the vote, and he couldn’t even do it with 45% of the vote.

He’s also not inspiring his base to truly riot or demonstrate in the streets on a fairly constant basis (unless you count posting stupid memes on Facebook as demonstrating), his rallies have shrunk from 2020, not grown (and the rallies he has are pathetic), and nobody is going to show up and storm the courtroom next month when he’s sentenced.  Most of us have seen evidence that public enthusiasm for Trump has lessened (lack of yard signs, smaller rallies that aren’t even full) and while he took over the RNC’s finances, his lackeys are begging for $5 and. $10 on social media.

And that brings us to this - Trump is all about the grift, and even his followers know it - the Trump Bible was the “in your face” sign that it’s about the grift, but the signs were already there as he demanded a cut from down-ballot candidates using his likeness in their fundraising efforts, and as his daughter-in-law made it clear the RNC only cared about electing Trump and not the down-ballot candidates. He’s also constantly rambling at his rallies, and his speeches are his insecurity put on stage for the world to see, and him whining about stupid shit that nobody really cares about. Hell, somebody told him he was wrong about batteries in boats, so rather than not bring that up again, he doubles down and brings it up again - he wastes precious minutes on the stage about stupid shit that his audience doesn’t care about.

Contrast that with Hitler who continued to grow and cultivate his followers, and who used his rallies and their speeches to refine his message that was about an ideology that was far bigger than himself.  Trump’s ideology begins and ends with himself and his bank account, and his speeches are those of a late-night huckster on QVC who lives in the moment, not an ideologue-driven madman like Hitler who is constantly tweaking and polishing the message about a cause that he intends to live on long after he is dead and buried. Even when he rambled in his speeches, there was a purpose and he kept his audiences focused on the end game while Trump whines and talks about shit that has nothing to do with leading the nation.

if Hitler was convicted in 1932, and his sentencing was just a few months before he was appointed to office in January of 1933, you can bet the brown shirts would have killed the judge before the sentencing and made it look like the Juden did it , and all of the court records would have disappeared (let’s not kid ourselves, the trial would not have happened).  Meanwhile, a handful of Trump followers are working out what dumb fucking flags they will parade around across the street from the courthouse next month, and where they will be able to charge their Rascal scooters, and none of the Proud Boys or the other MAGA dipshits will lift a finger against a cop at the courthouse.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 4

57 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

And yet we're on the precipice of an openly fascist candidate who is openly saying he wants to be a dictator and deport 20 million people getting elected President. 

Economic issues can be exploited by fascists to aid in recruitment, but it's not what fuels fascism. Fascism is, more than anything, a psychological phenomenon. Italy didn't need the great depression for Mussolini to rise to power, he marched on Rome nearly a decade before the great depression began. What all fascists have in common is the ability to divide their opposition and exploit literally whatever issues exist to get enough people on their side for just long enough for them to take power.

We have more than enough issues for the fascists to exploit.  You're looking for reasons that give you some hope for why it can't happen here. That's what the fascists want people to do, because everyone thinking it can't happen here is the only way they have any opportunity to actually succeed. The nazis didn't take power with a majority, hell they didn't even win 40% of the vote in 1932. Trump has more support right now than the nazis did when they took power. That should be more than enough for people to realize that it can happen here and the fact that so many people are still in denial is fucking terrifying. 

I’m not looking for hope. I’m thinking about what the probability of it happening is. I wish it was zero but sadly it’s not. I have asked for anyone to show a likely electoral path to the presidency for Trump and no one has

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It is one of the wildest things to me as an 80s kid - how the Republican Party as a whole has embraced Russia, it’s former KGB agent-turned dictator, and its war upon a democracy in Europe. If you told me this would happen in the late 80s, I would have asked if you were an author cranking out one of those survivalist/apocalyptic books that were popular in the 80s (the Soviets infiltrate the White House, and things lead to a nuclear war, etc.).

Yeah, there are Republicans who claim to support freedom, democracy, and things Ukraine, but they aren’t leaving their party over the Republican leadership embracing Russia and Putin, and Trump vowing to do some horrible shit, so they are at best enablers.

What's kinda baffling to me are the staunch Ukraine supporters in the DT war thread, who are clearly conservatives based on general posting history and quick-to-blame Biden comments regarding military aid, who will then turn around and still vote for the guy who's basically come out and said he'd yank support for Ukraine and has threatened to pull out of NATO.

If this isn't a national security crisis (and not just one for our European allies) that conservatives have always been so keen on, then I don't know what is. I hope I'm wrong about the assumption that they'll still vote for the orange turd. Still, I don't doubt many will overlook that disconnect in the voting booth because of a "party before country" attitude, regardless of what their party has become.

Notably, those same posters are also generally silent on the rise of fascistic parties in the EU, such as the National Rally in France or the AfD in Germany both of which are beholden to the Kremlin.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

If this isn't a national security crisis (and not just one for our European allies) that conservatives have always been so keen on, then I don't know what is.

Europe is our largest trading and investment partner, so it absolutely is a national security crisis, but a lot of Republicans seem disconnected about the whole purpose of our alliances (including NATO) and our military.  While we like to wave the flag and talk about defending democracy and being the leader of the free world, at the end of the day, our military has the footprint that it does because of our economic interests. If it was only about defending the physical US, we already have our nuclear arsenal, we’d mothball a chunk of our Navy and replace those ships with another 50 or so submarines, we’d boost our aerial anti-ship capabilities, and we’d focus our ground forces to be smaller and more mobile (probably keep them on a few large bases in the Midwest, with quick deployment capabilities to either coast).

But we do business with the rest of the world and how Europe’s economy chugs along affects Joe Smith in Bumfuck, Arkansas.  Trump May have properties in other parts of the world, but being a real estate type is far different than a factory in Alabama that ships stuff outside of the US over the ocean, or a company in California that imports some materials from elsewhere.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump can’t take power with 40% of the vote, and he couldn’t even do it with 45% of the vote.

He’s also not inspiring his base to truly riot or demonstrate in the streets on a fairly constant basis (unless you count posting stupid memes on Facebook as demonstrating), his rallies have shrunk from 2020, not grown (and the rallies he has are pathetic), and nobody is going to show up and storm the courtroom next month when he’s sentenced.  Most of us have seen evidence that public enthusiasm for Trump has lessened (lack of yard signs, smaller rallies that aren’t even full) and while he took over the RNC’s finances, his lackeys are begging for $5 and. $10 on social media.

And that brings us to this - Trump is all about the grift, and even his followers know it - the Trump Bible was the “in your face” sign that it’s about the grift, but the signs were already there as he demanded a cut from down-ballot candidates using his likeness in their fundraising efforts, and as his daughter-in-law made it clear the RNC only cared about electing Trump and not the down-ballot candidates. He’s also constantly rambling at his rallies, and his speeches are his insecurity put on stage for the world to see, and him whining about stupid shit that nobody really cares about. Hell, somebody told him he was wrong about batteries in boats, so rather than not bring that up again, he doubles down and brings it up again - he wastes precious minutes on the stage about stupid shit that his audience doesn’t care about.

Contrast that with Hitler who continued to grow and cultivate his followers, and who used his rallies and their speeches to refine his message that was about an ideology that was far bigger than himself.  Trump’s ideology begins and ends with himself and his bank account, and his speeches are those of a late-night huckster on QVC who lives in the moment, not an ideologue-driven madman like Hitler who is constantly tweaking and polishing the message about a cause that he intends to live on long after he is dead and buried. Even when he rambled in his speeches, there was a purpose and he kept his audiences focused on the end game while Trump whines and talks about shit that has nothing to do with leading the nation.

if Hitler was convicted in 1932, and his sentencing was just a few months before he was appointed to office in January of 1933, you can bet the brown shirts would have killed the judge before the sentencing and made it look like the Juden did it , and all of the court records would have disappeared (let’s not kid ourselves, the trial would not have happened).  Meanwhile, a handful of Trump followers are working out what dumb fucking flags they will parade around across the street from the courthouse next month, and where they will be able to charge their Rascal scooters, and none of the Proud Boys or the other MAGA dipshits will lift a finger against a cop at the courthouse.

This is the most worrisome part of it for me. Instead of the masses (even if they were the minority in pre-war Germany) marching to a focused beat toward a fascist end, we're at threat of lazily slouching our way into fascism because we're at the mercy of a lazy-thinking minority thanks to the electoral fucking college. In a twisted way, the contemporary scenario is maybe more insidious because we can look back at history to see where fascism leads. In contrast, the Germans and Italians didn't really have that particular benefit of hindsight.

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Call me hysterical, but SCOTUS has already enabled one losing candidate to take office.  I would not be so sure that a contested election can't swing to Trump.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I’m not looking for hope. I’m thinking about what the probability of it happening is. I wish it was zero but sadly it’s not. I have asked for anyone to show a likely electoral path to the presidency for Trump and no one has

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I’ve seen that and refuted it. The likelihood of Arizona going for Kari lake approaches zero. If you’re really worried about Arizona voting for a Democratic senator and Donald Trump on the same day, we can just agree to disagree.

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I’ve seen that and refuted it. The likelihood of Arizona going for Kari lake approaches zero. If you’re really worried about Arizona voting for a Democratic senator and Donald Trump on the same day, we can just agree to disagree.

We have experience here -- Biden won by 0.4%.  What makes you think that margin will improve or even be safe?  I think the Kari Lake argument is a step removed.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Contrast that with Hitler who continued to grow and cultivate his followers, and who used his rallies and their speeches to refine his message that was about an ideology that was far bigger than himself.

Good thing is that Trump can’t think past himself. He doesn’t think in terms of a thousand year reich, or even a lasting legacy. Such things don’t matter to him because he won’t get anything from them as he will be dead. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Can you envision a scenario where they vote for Gallegos but leave the top of the ticket blank? That’s the problem

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Good thing is that Trump can’t think past himself. He doesn’t think in terms of a thousand year reich, or even a lasting legacy. Such things don’t matter to him because he won’t get anything from them as he will be dead. 

Any R elected to Pres in the foreseeable future will be all too happy to implement/let others implement the project 2025 agenda. That's the bigger picture and it all ends very badly because the R party is a treasonous cesspool. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 2

19 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Can you envision a scenario where they vote for Gallegos but leave the top of the ticket blank? That’s the problem

In large enough numbers to give Trump the state? No

some of y’all act like nothing happened between 2020 and now. Florida is in play with abortion on the ballot 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

In large enough numbers to give Trump the state? No

some of y’all act like nothing happened between 2020 and now. Florida is in play with abortion on the ballot 

10,500 votes separated them in Arizona in ‘20. Biden has a small margin of error going into November

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

10,500 votes separated them in Arizona in ‘20. Biden has a small margin of error going into November

It’s a good thing it’s not 2020

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

It’s a good thing it’s not 2020

All we can look at are past results to discuss future elections. It’s going to be close and Biden can’t afford for many voters to decide to skip him and also votes Democrats down ballot. I think (hope) that when the day comes, they come to their senses and vote for Biden

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

All we can look at are past results to discuss future elections. It’s going to be close and Biden can’t afford for many voters to decide to skip him and also votes Democrats down ballot. I think (hope) that when the day comes, they come to their senses and vote for Biden

Then you should look at the 2022 midterms and all of the special elections nationwide since Roe was overturned and look at how the Democrats did relative to the Republicans. even when they didn’t win, they strongly outperformed in almost every case compared to historic norms.

So what you’re saying is you think Biden will be treated differently by a substantial portion of these voters who are changing their minds about where Republicans are taking this country and leave him off their ballots. Seems highly unlikely to me but of course not impossible.

I would be less surprised by a Biden victory in Florida than I would be with a Gallego victory combined with a Biden loss in Arizona

And I would be absolutely shocked by a Gallego loss 

• Hook 'Em 4

57 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This.  Even when Hitler went off-script and rambled, he was able to bring it back to the overall theme.

Trump has teleprompter problems and goes into a bizarre ramble that invokes his MIT professor uncle (who died 40 years ago and had not taught at MIT in over 50 years, when Trump was 27) because Trump’s 20-something self is still impressed by what his uncle did in the 1950s snd 1960s at MIT.  

And because Trump fucks up something simple about batteries, he commits the verbal equivalent of his drawing on a hurricane map with a Sharpie, and goes back out at another rally and wastes 5 minutes talking about batteries and sharks again, because he’s butthurt that people mocked him on late night TV.  He was a step away from blaming all shark attacks on Biden.

The end result is that Trump generated another data point for his being a fucking thin-skinned dumbass who had to double down when a late night TV host mocked him.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Any R elected to Pres in the foreseeable future will be all too happy to implement/let others implement the project 2025 agenda. That's the bigger picture and it all ends very badly because the R party is a treasonous cesspool. 

Yeah, trumpism could end up being the Trojan horse that the christofascists use to get inside the walls and wreak their havoc. 

• Hook 'Em 4