The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

6 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Good thing is that Trump can’t think past himself. He doesn’t think in terms of a thousand year reich, or even a lasting legacy. Such things don’t matter to him because he won’t get anything from them as he will be dead. 

Uh, he's leaving it in his will who is successor as dictator will be.

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBLHq0jOpbjjY

• Haha 1

The main and most important difference between maga and the nazis is that maga is made up of the dumbest of the dumb. Led by slightly more intelligent morons.

The Nazis were brilliant and brutally efficient. If not for the hubris of their leaders they could have held on to most of Europe.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

The main and most important difference between maga and the nazis is that maga is made up of the dumbest of the dumb. Led by slightly more intelligent morons.

The Nazis were brilliant and brutally efficient. If not for the hubris of their leaders they could have held on to most of Europe.

Thats not true at all. Early Nazis were, by and large, fringe morons. Like MAGA, they took control by riding on the backs of by-the-book establishment conservatives who never imagined that an imbecile-driven political steamroller could just ignore traffic rules and squash everything in its path. 

Only after Hitler became entrenched in power did Nazi affiliation expand to subsume intelligent, capable bureaucrats, military officers, etc. Before that, it was just a weirdo populist rabble.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

No, they absolutely were not.

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

No, they absolutely were not.

This. The core dozen or so Hitler sycophants were largely officers who had fallen out of favor, got addicted to morphine, and/or or didn't have much going for them at the time. Until Hitler got arrested, they were just extremists and largely a laughing stock. The party never won an election. Just a bunch of unapologetic opportunists and brown shirts taking what they wanted from a society that didn't know how to handle the rhetoric and violence.

30 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Does anyone think maga is capable of making the trains run on time?

That's a sick joke, but I think it encapsulates their sheer incompetence.

The nazis didn't make trains run on time either. You've bought into a myth about nazis that was generated decades after they'd been defeated because it made for more exciting drama in stories. 

Man, talk about timing. Not even Biden's campaign thinks Florida is in play:

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

The nazis didn't make trains run on time either. You've bought into a myth about nazis that was generated decades after they'd been defeated because it made for more exciting drama in stories. 

They annihilated 8mm ethnic minorities in 2.5 years.  I'd say that makes them efficient.  Evil, but effective.  Things don't precisely as planned with a hefty chunk of good luck at Normandy, and the Soviets don't have millions of troops into the meat grinder...we likely see a Europe still living under Nazi rule.  

The average German in 1939 is far more educated and reasoned than the average MAGAT in 2019.  Trump, thankfully is nearly 30 years older than Hitler.  And because of his scrape to the top, Hitler knows when to fold 'em.  Trump is gonna fight and bitch and moan until his last dying breath, which may not occur for another decade.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

There was twitter chatter this weekend about anti-trunp billboards going up in Florida, and it seems to be working from what people on the ground are saying. It’s not the DNC putting up the billboards though.

With these CONVICTED billboards with trunp’s pic on them and others going up all across the country, it angers me that is has to be outside groups doing this and not the official dem party, unless they can’t do that. Then I’ll put my anger somewhere else

There was twitter chatter this weekend about anti-trunp billboards going up in Florida, and it seems to be working from what people on the ground are saying. It’s not the DNC putting up the billboards though.
With these CONVICTED billboards with trunp’s pic on them and others going up all across the country, it angers me that is has to be outside groups doing this and not the official dem party, unless they can’t do that. Then I’ll put my anger somewhere else

a8104dd44d26939d839bcbd39d19846e.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by NBC

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

"Florida?"

"Fuck them."

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Good.  Don't waste money in Florida.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Does anyone think maga is capable of making the trains run on time?

That's a sick joke, but I think it encapsulates their sheer incompetence.

The trains running on time was in itself a bit of italian fascist propaganda that was helped by racist useful idiot Britons on vacation

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-15/stop-saying-mussolini-made-the-trains-run-on-time

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

The average German in 1939 is far more educated and reasoned than the average MAGAT in 2019.  

The average German before Hitler took power in 1933 was still dealing with WWI shit, food insecurity, bank insecurity, etc.

And when Hitler took control in 1933, one out of three Germans were out of work.

When January 6th happened, it wasn’t tens ofmillions of out-of-work Republicans hitchhiking to D.C. to brawl with the police, it was a few thousand mentally ill people like Ashli Babbit and the Qanon shaman nut, and people who literally had more than enough money to take off from work and head off to D.C., and who were not afraid of legal issues because they were entitled little shits 

• Like 1

Trump is a 70-something lifelong millionaire who has been given everything he wanted in life, and who ran because a Black man dared joke about him. Hitler was a 40-something who wanted power because he was the biggest little emo shit in all of Europe who, and like all liberal arts majors, felt like the world was against him.  Plus, he has the shadow hanging over him of his grandmother who was a Schicklgruber, which I believe is German for “poor illiterate peasant who gives hand jobs behind the cardboard dumpster at HEB and who will let you put the tip in, just the tip, for 20 extra pfennigs” and said grandmother may have let a Jewish guy put a little more than the tip in.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Plus, he has the shadow hanging over him of his grandmother who was a Schicklgruber, which I believe is German for “poor illiterate peasant who gives hand jobs behind the cardboard dumpster at HEB and who will let you put the tip in, just the tip, for 20 extra pfennigs”

Wait....Hitler's grandma was Lauren Boebert?

It's all starting to make sense.....

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Captainant said:

The trains running on time was in itself a bit of italian fascist propaganda that was helped by racist useful idiot Britons on vacation

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-15/stop-saying-mussolini-made-the-trains-run-on-time

Again, you are missing the point.

That point being, could maga organize or maintain the infrastructure to do ANYTHING?

Jfc , it's like I'm playing checkers with gruhorns kids.

Edited by MissingInAction
Checkers

2 minutes ago, MrBig said:

People keep comparing Trump to Hitler but I see it more like Jim Jones and Jonestown. Trump isn’t taking his loyal followers to Jonestown, he’s bringing Jonestown to us. And he’s charging everybody for the Kool-Aid. 

I mean, whatever it takes.  As long as it ends the same, I'm good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

People keep comparing Trump to Hitler but I see it more like Jim Jones and Jonestown. Trump isn’t taking his loyal followers to Jonestown, he’s bringing Jonestown to us. And he’s charging everybody for the Kool-Aid. 

After watching that documentary on Prime? Hulu? Don’t remember. Anyway, I commented to my husband that he sounds exactly like that fucking guy. Like a fringe leftist version

20 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

After watching that documentary on Prime? Hulu? Don’t remember. Anyway, I commented to my husband that he sounds exactly like that fucking guy. Like a fringe leftist version

The Jonestown documentary is on Hulu. It is fantastic. I’ve seen a few docs on Jonestown and this one gets to the heart of what was really going on there like nothing else I’ve ever seen.

The interviews from the survivors are so detailed. I have always liked former Rep. Jackie Speier because of this. She was shot 5 times and waited 20+ hours before getting medical care.

Hearing Speier say she had the exact same fear she had at Jonestown while being inside United States Capitol on January 6 does not get enough attention. 

Edited by MrBig
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

9 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

My friend. Cigarette?

You see all zose Panzers over zere in ze rail yard? Oui? Zey have a hundred things wrong wizz zem. Les Boches, do zey repair zem here, near ze front? Non, zey are not capable. So back to Deutchland zey go to be fixed, if ze P-47s don't find zem first.

As for les americains, zey have shops to repair everything, right close to the front line. They are fighting a modern war, with more materiel coming across the ocean than les Boches can get across the Rhine.

Now why am I talking like zis? I am not French, much less Belgian. Putain merde de la bordelle du chien qui a dégobillé pas très loin du con de ta poufiasse de grandmère.

Edited by RDCanecutter
y'a un espagnol qui a baissé grandmère
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

27 minutes ago, MrBig said:

The Jonestown documentary is on Hulu. It is fantastic. I’ve seen a few docs on Jonestown and this one gets to the heart of what was really going on there like nothing else I’ve ever seen.

The interviews from the survivors are so detailed. I have always liked former Rep. Jackie Speier because of this. She was shot 5 times and waited 20+ hours before getting medical care.

Hearing Speier say she had the exact same fear she had at Jonestown while being inside United States Capitol on January 6 does not get enough attention. 

Tbh I really didn’t know the story. It was fascinating

If you ever have the occasion, read "The Road to Jonestown" by Jeff Guinn.  I interviewed him about 6 months prior regarding a different novel (kind of a wesern).  At the end of the interview, he revealed to the audience his then-in-progress book about Jim Jones and the flavor-aid massacre, really just foucuses on the last days...not so much an examination of the entire cult.  I took him to the airpot afterwards, he was literally getting to Houston to catch a plan to South America because he was putting the final touches on his Jonestown book and wanted to be there in the muck and mire, the weather and the vibe of it all.  This was all shortly before Trump beat Clinton in November of 2016.  So we're on Hwy. 71.  I ask him why it's so important he spend a few nights in the Guyana jungle? 

I get method acting and method writing, but this seemed extreme; but every artist has their process.  He said all his research, all his sources for the new book, everything completely parallel to MAGA nation.  So he wanted to see what it was like to live like a true believer, even if you get malaria or Hep-A.  Guinn has written books about Koresh and the Manson Family.  But he cracked a joke at my expense before leaving, but after telling me he's been studying and writing about cultish worship of lesser men, and he's going to South America to see what it was like that morning in the physical/natural sense.  Because he had an awfully weird feeling it was going to be like what he was sensing in the U.S. at the time.  /csb  

• Like 1

Gil Hicks, "So at this not even open Salzburg HEB, did she come or what?"

Brodie, "Jesus Christ Man, there's some things you just don't talk about in public!"  

Bad news folks, this couple is gonna be elected to their local School Board and eventually the State Legislature.  And we live inside a machine.  

• Rage+1 1