The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

35 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Magats were way too incompetent partly due to inexperience and not really having any plan once they got into power. Now they've got experience and 4 years of thinking about what they want to do and how to accomplish it. 

it's not the magats showing up to the rallies I'm worried about. it's the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes and funding disinfo campaigns whose sole purpose is to cast doubt in the process so that takeover seems the only option, justified even.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

it's not the magats showing up to the rallies I'm worried about. it's the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes and funding disinfo campaigns whose sole purpose is to cast doubt in the process so that takeover seems the only option, justified even.

Y'all realize that the ultimate outcome here is that either 1) a shitload of us are functionally enslaved/deported/denied the most fundamental of human rights, or 2) we have to shoot a lot of these fuckers.

That's the path they're laying out.  If you think that "shooting them" is a remote chance, you aren't using your imagination at all.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

When posters on here say Maga is too incompetent to really fuck everything up, understand that the elite Maga's are organized now. Systems in place, large sums of money backing these operations, ready to implement Project 2025/Schedule F shenenanigans like the above, and more.

“The Nazis will never do anything. That Beer Hall Putsch was an incompetent mess.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

You know I had gotten over their pedophilia, but fucking dogs is a bridge too far.

Let not he who has had his ass licked by a dog, during coitus on the floor, throw the first stone!

Pretty sure that was your story from shaggy :)

Not on purpose, of course..of course!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, pacman said:

Let not he who has had his ass licked by a dog, during coitus on the floor, throw the first stone!

Pretty sure that was your story from shaggy :)

Not on purpose, of course..of course!

Holy shit.

You left out the mother daughter combo.

Ohhh it's been too long.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think they gamed this out properly.  If you do away with no-fault divorce, you can still get divorced by proving adultery or abuse.  There is about to be a big very substantial cottage industry around this.  

Having men framed for domestic violence or affairs isn't really that hard, even if they're not actually engaged in the act.  Seen people set up for far worse with no more than some cash, two phone calls, and a handshake.

13 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I don't think they gamed this out properly.  If you do away with no-fault divorce, you can still get divorced by proving adultery or abuse.  There is about to be a big very substantial cottage industry around this.  

Having men framed for domestic violence or affairs isn't really that hard, even if they're not actually engaged in the act.  Seen people set up for far worse with no more than some cash, two phone calls, and a handshake.

Pics of the wives?

Some of us may get shot too.

That’s gonna happen.
People die in war. It’s what the fucking idiot MAGAs want. Take the most prosperous, free country in the world…and turn it into a violent civil war shithole to satisfy some stupid masturbatory hate fantasies they have.

It’s all so fucking dumb….but we’re really gonna do this.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s gonna happen.
People die in war. It’s what the fucking idiot MAGAs want. Take the most prosperous, free country in the world…and turn it into a violent civil war shithole to satisfy some stupid masturbatory hate fantasies they have.

It’s all so fucking dumb….but we’re really gonna do this.

I agree with your paranoid ledge perspective in large part.  But if somebody could just tell me where/when the civil war is happening, that'd be super helpful.  Because I have something at 11:00a  

18 hours ago, Pancho said:

Seems like it is past time for dotard to trade in Milania for a newer model. He might want to hurry up and get that done before Floriduh puts a ton of road blocks in his way. Assuming this isn't something you can just fly to the Caribbean and get done. For a fee of course.

Ah hell, who am I kidding? You can get anything done for enough money. Or in dotards case, promises for money or favors later. We know he never spends his own cash.

• Hook 'Em 1

Eliminating no fault divorce is such a fucked up thing to do.  Instead of allowing parents to possibly separate in a relatively amicable way let's make them fight and claw at each other to create an even more adversarial situation.  Even more kids then become chattel in fucked up custody battles and parents hate each other even more so with ugliness filtering down to the kids relationships with the parents. 

Gee, great idea.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

52 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would never have guessed that we are in a world where one of the two major parties refuses to accept election results when they lose. I don't see them backing down from this opinion ever at this point. Not just with Trump but this will be their main talking point for the next generation.

We're going to have to shoot them.  Lots of them.  That's how it ends when one side completely opts out of the accepting the democratic process.

That's how they want it to go.  When they cross that ultimate rubicon, I hope that we give them tens of thousands of rounds of what they want.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

56 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would never have guessed that we are in a world where one of the two major parties refuses to accept election results when they lose. I don't see them backing down from this opinion ever at this point. Not just with Trump but this will be their main talking point for the next generation.

Cry fraud so they can commit fraud.  It's practically the whole of their strategy now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In a normal world, the Republicans would have licked their wounds for a short time and then set out changing policies, messaging, or candidates in order to bring in more voters next time.

But it’s the 2020s and so the Republicans have decided to be snowflakes who wallow in their losing, and decided that it wasn’t the Republican Party or candidates or messaging but the voters that are the problem.

• Rage+1 1