The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not a term I’ve heard before but based on context, I understand its meaning.  

You….you’ve never heard of code switching?

It’s been talked about on this website, shaggy, and HF a ton of times. And you should have leaned about it in college at least.

27 minutes ago, Pancho said:

You….you’ve never heard of code switching?

It’s been talked about on this website, shaggy, and HF a ton of times. And you should have leaned about it in college at least.

What can I say?  Don’t think I’d ever heard the term, but am familiar with the practice. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

4 minutes ago, TexPx said:

Focus on policy? At the same time trying to distance from Project 2025.

Exactly. They really need to make sure no one actually knows their policies. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

It's the same shit my wife does when she's around my country ass in-laws and she's white as a sheet. She's not pulling that same shit in her corporate job. This is going to blow up on them just like the coconut tree thing did. 

Yeeeep, same with my friends with thick regional Texas or other state’s regional accents that suddenly comes back when they visit home with close family and friends versus when they’re back at work in the Bay Area. 

Edited by YChang

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Green shirt guy really should be our absolute goal. For all of us. Just laugh at these psychotically goofy motherfuckers.

I always thought that gif (I'd never seen the full clip) was from some sitcom. It's too perfect to be real life. 

Edited by threesheets

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Why can’t she just say “Dumbass, do you not know anything about the origins of the olympics? That wasn’t the Last Supper that was being depicted you ignorant sack of shit.”

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, royiv said:

Why can’t she just say “Dumbass, do you not know anything about the origins of the olympics? That wasn’t the Last Supper that was being depicted you ignorant sack of shit.”

To Mike Johnson:

Shut up and legislate.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Not everything is about you, you fucking sensitive dorks.

Seriously.  These fucksticks are mad because the new Wolverine movie features Wolverine being crucified on an X-shaped cross.  You know, crucifixion....the thing that only ever happened once in history, to that Jesus fella, and neither Rome nor anyone else ever used it before or since.

The most self-absorbed, pathetic, whiny, bitchboy snowflakes in history.  "Help, I'm being persecuted....because I think everything is about me and so I get offended at everything!"  Snowflakes.  Every accusation is a confession, exhibit infinity.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

ddzcceq-e41c019f-9a6e-477a-888e-8327e8a6

Remember when the Right would condemn the Left for always being sensitive and outraged about everything, politically correct?

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump parking paint job looks more like  Bidden than Trump.

What a stupid program. Yes, let's allow year after year of seniors to use whatever paint they feel like over last year's whatever senior paint. Hey, it's no big deal, all that shit just washes into the ocean anyway...and we get a sweet $200 every year.

How about you get a numbered space and park in it?

Edited by Jiggy-Z

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Dang she’s tiny even compared to her teammates. 

Thanks to having a young daughter I had to watch way too much gymnastics, and I have to admit, Biles seemed to be able to catapult herself a few feet higher than her teammates,

42 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Trump parking paint job looks more like  Bidden than Trump.

What a stupid program. Yes, let's allow year after year of seniors to use whatever paint they feel like over last year's whatever senior paint. Hey, it's no big deal, all that shit just washes into the ocean anyway...and we get a sweet $200 every year.

How about you get a numbered space and park in it?

That’s dumb. I don’t recall what I paid in 2006-07 but they would only let seniors have a tiger paw print painted in your spot with your name. Nothing else 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Talking shit about Simone Biles should be considered treason and punishable by death.

Mark Robinson is absolutely a piece of shit and deserves all the vitriol he may receive.  That said, I hate when people recycle shit from several years ago without context to stir the pot.  In that regard, I think that the posted clip was from back in 2021.

Edited by Gap03

1 minute ago, Gap03 said:

Mark Robinson is absolutely a piece of shit and deserves all the vitriol he may receive.  That said, I hate when people recycle shit from several years ago to stir the pot, and I think that the posted clip was from back in 2021.

The thing about crimes punishable by the death penalty is that they have no statute of limitations on them because they shouldn't.

3 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Mark Robinson is absolutely a piece of shit and deserves all the vitriol he may receive.  That said, I hate when people recycle shit from several years ago without context to stir the pot.  In that regard, I think that the posted clip was from back in 2021.

Fuck him. It's still an unnecessary shot at someone who has done a hell of a lot more for this country than that fat fuck ever did. It's the same weird shit for the GOP that should be constantly called out. Don't talk about an athlete when you look like an African American version of Wimpy from Popeye. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Back in the early 90s, I dated a girl whose family was a part of a church that was helping families from Central America make it into the US and then on to find jobs, etc. and it seemed like the families were from just one or two countries that had serious shit going down with political persecution (I want to say El Salvador was one of them).  Her parents lived outside of Dallas, and every time I visited, they had a family or two living in their garage temporarily, and they spent a decent portion of their paychecks helping these people.  In hindsight, I’m amazed at how well the operation was run, given no cell phones.

Her mom got a bit Trumpy going by Facebook, and I’ve been tempted to send her a message asking what MAGA would think of her family spending years and a lot of money helping these people flee persecution.  Don’t get me wrong, I think it was one of the most selfless, and dare I say, Christian things I’ve ever seen anybody do, because the family could have been in deep shit if they got caught, probably lose their house, etc.

Christianity used to seem like it strove for inclusivity by building bigger tables but now many churches are about building taller walls.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This 350 lbs fat guy is tougher than Simone Biles:

21 hours ago, mdmost said:

The 5 time fucking gold medalist? Eat another hamburger fatass. Nice fucking FUPA. 

IMG_5210.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂😂

To be fair he said anyone who advocates for an assassination should not be allowed to teach. He may have said more, but I wholeheartedly agree our teachers should not be advocating for the assassination of any president.

The thing about these kinds of guys is that they never seem to consider that the hunter can become the hunted.

*And for any one who may be…”checking in”…I mean only outing embarrassing stuff about you on the innerwebs.
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, royiv said:

And even if it was, who gives a shiiiit. It’s a painting. It’s not like it’s an actual fucking photograph of a weird dinner where everyone sits on the same side of the table 

8 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

It’s becoming clearer by the day that these idiots think Leonardo Da Vinci’s 15th century painting was a photo taken at the actual last supper. 

Damn beat me by only 8 hours 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, Pancho said:

Radical republicans still have no idea what code switching is 

John Kennedy does.

I’ve also been told here (or back on shaggy) that GWB didn’t adopt his southern accent until the 2nd time he ran for office. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

😂😂😂😂

Lets just say hypothetically that an employee of the state mentioned above is already super hesitant to mention anything online negatively about the state government, republicans in this state, and hasn't given a dime to democrats this election cycle. At least not using their real name or anything that can identify them.  All because they are afraid of shit like this.

This fucking state.

If I didn't like my job so much I would go on a anti-Walters and anti-Stitt jihad. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1