The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

18 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

The whole thread is pretty crazy. 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1819541122546577472.html

For those without twitter. Apparently dude grew up poor and disadvantaged. Just kidding, his parents seem like they are pretty well off  as they own an airport  and a couple of businesses.  But they did send him to Tech, so lets call it partially disadvantaged.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blotto said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1819541122546577472.html

For those without twitter. Apparently dude grew up poor and disadvantaged. Just kidding, his parents seem like they are pretty well off  as they own an airport  and a couple of businesses.  But they did send him to Tech, so lets call it partially disadvantaged.

Thanks for that. Dude came into our section which is 90% Hispanic and was trying to start shit. He succeeded then tried to press charges 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

Thanks for that. Dude came into our section which is 90% Hispanic and was trying to start shit. He succeeded then tried to press charges 

Well his employer/job info was posted, as well as enough information to easily figure out his family in Celina as well as his parent's businesses and home address. So I'm sure Gritty will be swinging by soon enough to take care of the "finding out" part. I not gonna post his family information here because for all I know they abhor him, but they will likely be given the opportunity soon to make that clear. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Yeah, that Musk scheme harvesting voter info through a pseudo-PAC seemed shady as hell.  I would not be surprised that it's actually criminal.

I would laugh my ass off if Elon ever had to spend a night behind bars.  Won't happen, because reasons.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

This chick is the worst. 

Already posted, already ruined my fucking day, already ranted on that woman who is next in line after me.

On 7/25/2024 at 10:24 AM, Red Five said:

I have to go to a family thing out of town next weekend. I'm about 90% sure the house I will be staying at has a Trump flag out front. Trying to figure out the best way to handle that.... so far my best idea is to fake that I've got covid, although with this crowd that probably wouldn't work as intended.

I know, I know, get new family....

I'm sure everyone is waiting with bated breath for an update here. No flag flying. It was hanging up in the garage. 

I was however treated to a theory that George Soros worked with the secret service to get Trump assassinated. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

Going back to the whole consecutive eagles thing, why are we supposed to be impressed or even care about a presidential candidate’s ability to play golf?  It’s not something that is required to do the job and in fact has been used in the past to call out presidents as being lazy on the job. It’s just so weird. 

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Going back to the whole consecutive eagles thing, why are we supposed to be impressed or even care about a presidential candidate’s ability to play golf?  It’s not something that is required to do the job and in fact has been used in the past to call out presidents as being lazy on the job. It’s just so weird. 

Pitching in for eagle on back to back holes from 140 yards out is like "Trump played basketball the other day and kept dunking from half court." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It’s like Kim Jung Un hitting a hole in one on every hole and never getting sick.  It’s dictator worship shit. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Plus, does anyone think he could keep quiet about it, and only the guys in his group, who conveniently talk to Laura loomer, would be mentioning it?

eta: if I did that, I’d tell everyone I saw for weeks. And I’d know nobody would believe me. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 8/3/2024 at 12:54 PM, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, I went back and looked all that up right after the debate where Trump and Biden argued about golf skills. Pretty sure I posted in this thread or maybe one of the Trump threads. Trump was 62nd one year and around the same the next year. They were using the Stableford scoring system so I didn't know what his stroke average was -- 89.3 is much worse than I expected.

On 8/3/2024 at 11:36 AM, Red Five said:

I’m sorry, he pitched in for eagle, from 140 + yards, on consecutive holes? Is that what we’re told to believe?

That's Kim Jong Il-level propaganda there. I remember those times when Dear Leader played a round of golf and made 18 hole-in-ones.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, I went back and looked all that up right after the debate where Trump and Biden argued about golf skills. Pretty sure I posted in this thread or maybe one of the Trump threads. Trump was 62nd one year and around the same the next year. They were using the Stableford scoring system so I didn't know what his stroke average was -- 89.3 is much worse than I expected.

As a golfer, Trump ranks somewhere in the range “between Cheech Marin and Dan Quayle.”