The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You mean our predominantly white, predominantly male, predominantly conservative western counterparts? Which side are you on? 

"Predominantly male?"  WTF did France and Germany do with all their women?  Dammit, I love French women.

I'm still waiting for you to be right about....something....anything.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Thrawn said:

I have to say this is one of the worst trolls in recent memory on this site. I really can't think of another one that is as stupid as this motherfucker. You old timers will have to regale us with stories of those who were worse, but damn this guy sucks at this.

Agreed. The DT is not sending us their best and brightest

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

Gotta love how history repeats.... For the zillion billionth time.

We have a fascist who gazes into the mirror and sees a patriot. 

We have 100+ million in America: fascists who see patriots in their mirror. They also see patriots on Fox News, at their church, among like-minded friends, in social media circles. 

They are dangerous because patriotism is blinding. Total patriots cannot be reasoned with, they cannot be persuaded. They only be contained (or defeated if needed). 

Because of these fascists, I proudly state: I am not a patriot! 

Edited by BevoAbyss

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

You intentionally minimalizing the massive distinction between 25% less whites is...well, expected. You claim data is your friend yet you are only proving that the whiter the country the lesser the crime statistics. I don't want a white country. But, it appears you do. 

I didn't bring up racial makeup as a factor in the violent crime rate -- you did.

I simply demonstrated that your thesis was absolute bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

"i dont watch the news, but the UK is suffering from an alarming number of stabbings and bludgeonings."

So maybe you should, you know, watch some news so you don't repeat lies you read on the internet?

Uh, I go the the UK a minimum of three times annually. I don't have to watch the news. I can get it directly from the populace over there. Wanna come with next time?

• Fuck You 10

You mean our predominantly white, predominantly male, predominantly conservative western counterparts? Which side are you on? 

oecd countries are predominately male and conservative?

france, germany, u.k., australia, canada, new zealand, belgium, sweden, spain, ireland...well known bastions of conservatism and apparently no women.

i've never seen someone grasp so idiotically at the most bizarrely incorrect shit.

14 minutes ago, royiv said:

She misspoke one single time and said “million” instead of “thousand” and you’re trying to equate this to Trump’s incessant stream of lies and fairy tales? You are not a serious person.

One, single time? What about when she claimed there were no US soldiers abroad? Where is my nephew then? Just fucking about?

• Fuck You 9

3 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You hard of reading or something? Or do you just intentionally put on this dumbass schtick? 

in response to the comparison of per capital murders between the united states and the united kingdom, this was your response:

13 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You really want to compare between the melting pot that the US is and the predominantly white UK? I mean, we can but I don't think your going to like what the data suggests.

like i said, you are literally too stupid to insult.

• Haha 1

Uh, I go the the UK a minimum of three times annually. I don't have to watch the news. I can get it directly from the populace over there. Wanna come with next time?

Data.

Not what your friends say.  DATA.

The UK murder rate, including every method you discussed, is below 1 per 100k.  Less than 1/6th of what it is here.

And I'm well aware of the violent crime rate and issues in the UK.  Both of my kids live there, full time.  But even their stories aren't the tale of the tape -- the DATA is.  Data which you ignore, because it doesn't fit your narrative.  But facts and data don't give a fuck about your feelings.

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

And this MF claims to be Native American. No fucking way he acts the same on the res as he does around whitey

You've never been closer to a Native than your high school textbooks and it shows. Natives are predominantly conservative. Well, what's left of us after your people committed mass genocide on mine you white man.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 6

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In 2022, US murder rate per 100k people: 6.3

In 2024, UK murder rate per 100k people: 0.97

Data is a bitch, ain't it?

You must've missed the part where Scotland and Llanybydder don't count.

Edited by SimonBolivar

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet the rule pronounced in Bruen is anything but vague.  It allows no room for vagueness: if a specific type of gun regulation didn't exist in 1789, it is unconstitutional.

Try again.

A take that the right-wing talking heads you listen to say, yet is factually incorrect.  The context and writing on the 2nd Amendment at the time reflects that the purpose of having arms available to the population was because the US did not have much in the way of a standing army to defend against threats.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong, or do you just chug like gallons of Monster Energy Wrongness Juice to keep you going?

And that "rule" will never, ever supercede the inalienable RIGHTS of Americans. You hate it but that's the way it is, G.

• Fuck You 9

5 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You get crime stats from the populace directly? 

You mean anecdotes. Apparently from people as ignorant as you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

You've never been closer to a Native than your high school textbooks and it shows. Natives are predominantly conservative. Well, what's left of us after your people committed mass genocide on mine you white man.

So you are 1/2 native American? What tribe? 

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

"Predominantly male?"  WTF did France and Germany do with all their women?  Dammit, I love French women.

I'm still waiting for you to be right about....something....anything.

You tell me. Is 75+ % male PREDOMINANT enough for you? I'm still waiting for you to be right about anything as well.

Screenshot_20240919-171901.png

• Fuck You 6

8 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

Gotta love how history repeats.... For the zillion billionth time.

We have a fascist who gazes into the mirror and sees a patriot. 

We have 100+ million in America: fascists who see patriots in their mirror. They also see patriots on Fox News, at their church, among like-minded friends, in social media circles. 

They are dangerous because patriotism is blinding. Total patriots cannot be reasoned with, they cannot be persuaded. They only be contained (or defeated if needed). 

Because of these fascists, I proudly state: I am not a patriot! 

Well, bye! Insert Tombstone gif. 

• Fuck You 6

You tell me. Is 75+ % male PREDOMINANT enough for you? I'm still waiting for you to be right about anything as well.

Screenshot_20240919-171901.png

I've visited several of those countries and the people there tell me otherwise.

• Haha 3

Just now, Foosters said:

Too bad your experiences don't matter. Only data. And that's the data directly from AI that has no dog in this fight. Yall seem to love AI around here. Bask in it's truth.

• Fuck You 7

I am Chief Dirtybottom of the Nowipum Tribe.

So you are a liar. I am also bi-racial! I am 1/128th Cherokee! I even have a card somewhere saying I am part of the Cherokee nation. You are a joke of a human and deserve what you sow.

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

Well, uh, he's not the only one, right? She openly stated her pride in being Indian. In fact, I believe she was the first or one of the first Indian senators, right? Knowing that, and nothing more, how would anyone be expected to believe that she is black? Is Trump, or you, or me, or anyone for that matter supposed to know the heritage of everyone they encounter? 

Now, my turn. What do make of Kamala's obvious pandering to the black crowds in Chicago with her fake southern black accent and then reverting back to her California elite accent mere hours later at a different rally? Thoughts?

I don't get it, Big Dan.

Oh fuck all the way off. Blame the headline writers who made a big deal about her being the first Indian (India) to become a US Senator. She was not the first black female US senator so that wasn't the headline. I believe, however, she was the first black female US senator from California. Again, blame the media if you must. Harris has always embraced and been proud of both her black and Indian heritage. If you weren't stupidly listening to Candy Owens (Jesus, I can't believe I even typed that BTW), you might know she went to school at a HBCU and pledged the oldest black sorority in the US.

8 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Agreed. The DT is not sending us their best and brightest

Which one of those morons found their way over here? Is this one of Donkey's reincarnations/socks?

tumblr_mflbk2LQDs1rkzkmdo1_500.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

So you are a liar. I am also bi-racial! I am 1/128th Cherokee! I even have a card somewhere saying I am part of the Cherokee nation. You are a joke of a human and deserve what you sow.

Nah, I'm legitimately Native I just feel no need to produce any evidence to strangers on the internet. Congrats on being one of my kind though.

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Too bad your experiences don't matter. Only data. And that's the data directly from AI that has no dog in this fight. Yall seem to love AI around here. Bask in it's truth.

Double post? 

• Fuck You 9

7 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Other than my grandmother and my great uncle you’re correct

Oh and everyone I took care of during my residency. And my residency mates who made it out of the most crushing poverty and social situations our country has to offer

• Hook 'Em 3

You get that I was parroting your take on knife and hammer violence, right? That was literally your rebuttal when presented with the facts proving you wrong. That you traveled there and people there told you it was happenign.

This surely is a bit.

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

Oh and everyone I took care of during my residency. And my residency mates who made it out of the most crushing poverty and social situations our country has to offer

All brought on by your white friends on this site and their ancestors. 

But, wait! You believe the system is inherently racist. If that is true. How did your friends "made it out of the most crushing poverty and social situations our country has to offer"?

• Fuck You 8

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

But, wait! You believe the system is inherently racist. If that is true. How did your friends "made it out of the most crushing poverty and social situations our country has to offer"?

• Fuck You 8

Everyone I have interacted with the past couple hours is a dunce with the exception of @Bozo_Casanova who was the only one willing to have a discussion with an opposing viewpoint without needlessly getting emotional or baselessly claiming that I am a racist or otherwise. So, thank you Mr. Bozo for having a modicum of decency. May your tact rub off on some of these lessers.

• Fuck You 7

I don't want to diminish your pain or question your reasoning for feeling like you do. I will point out though that Trump has reiterated many times that he feels reproductive issues should be left to the states. I agree with him. If Texas is not conducive to your beliefs, I would urge you to leave and move somewhere that gives you those freedoms. I do not live in Texas so I am not up to date on Texas laws. 

The issue is not that Texas is not conducive to my beliefs. The issue is that Texas is contrary to human life because it gave the beliefs of others force of law.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Foosters said:

You get that I was parroting your take on knife and hammer violence, right? That was literally your rebuttal when presented with the facts proving you wrong. That you traveled there and people there told you it was happenign.

This surely is a bit.

Oh I caught your poorly veiled attempt. And I threw it right back in your face. Tell me, how'd it taste? 

Just now, Bozo_Casanova said:

The issue is not that Texas is not conducive to my beliefs. That’s transitory. The issue is that Texas is contrary to human life due, because of the beliefs of others.

Are you aware of any other locales that more directly align with what you consider to be right and just? 

• Fuck You 8

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

One of them woke up on the train tracks after huffing a couple cans of spray paint when he was 14, realized he wasn’t dead, and decided he didn’t want to end up that way. Had some good mentors that pointed him in a better direction, and used federal funds to get through undergrad in Oklahoma and (Harvard) medical school 

But his making it out, or my making it out despite being the first in my family to graduate high school, doesn’t mean the system isn’t racist or rigged against the poor. You either already know that and are trolling or like I said before are a fucking moron

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Data.

Not what your friends say.  DATA.

The UK murder rate, including every method you discussed, is below 1 per 100k.  Less than 1/6th of what it is here.

And I'm well aware of the violent crime rate and issues in the UK.  Both of my kids live there, full time.  But even their stories aren't the tale of the tape -- the DATA is.  Data which you ignore, because it doesn't fit your narrative.  But facts and data don't give a fuck about your feelings.

So, you hear about the crime and issues from your own offspring and choose to turn a blind eye to it? What the actual fuck. I bet your kids love that dad doesn't hear them.

• Fuck You 9

Are you aware of any other locales that more directly align with what you consider to be right and just? 

I don’t think that’s true. Places don’t have beliefs. Humans have rights- endowed to them by their creator, and I have no interest in fleeing my family’s home of 180 years and three federal Republics to accommodate people who think otherwise. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Oh I caught your poorly veiled attempt. And I threw it right back in your face. Tell me, how'd it taste? 

holy fucking shit.

You threw back your dumbass logic at me? To make fun of me?

This is too much. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ElChupacabra said:

So, you hear about the crime and issues from your own offspring and choose to turn a blind eye to it? What the actual fuck. I bet your kids love that dad doesn't hear them.

Cite where I said the bolded. 

You can't.

Data is data.  Any individual's situation is that situation.  My conversations with the boy about crime in his life are mostly about him avoiding the sidewalk in front of the pub across the street late at night, because rowdy Celtic fans gather there and sometimes fight.  My conversations with the girl about crime in her life are about minding her possessions when she takes the tube, and avoiding walking home alone at night from her tube stop if she can.  Same conversations I had with her when she lived in every other city she's lived in.

Neither one of them is afraid of crime in the UK.  Both of them say that it is, and feels, much safer than the US.  Because they know that -- even if that fight outside the pub across the street gets out of hand -- nobody is going to pull out a gun and send stray bullets their way.

I'm actually glad you showed up here.  It's a good, direct reminder of the stupidity the rest of us have to deal with in trying to keep this country from turning into an authoritarian shithole.  Serving as a warning to others is still serving a purpose, so thanks for that.

2 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Don't worry. My DNA and bloodline is well-established and will continue to bear fruit for many, many generations. In fact, I'm holding my little baby right now. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain you must have felt losing yours.

Morons like you shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Trump seems to speak the same way at every rally and event I've ever seen him at. 

Everything out of his mouth is a lie. He also speaks worse than a 2nd grader. 

27 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Bullshit.

17 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I am Chief Dirtybottom of the Nowipum Tribe.

LOFuckingL.

6 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Everyone I have interacted with the past couple hours is a dunce with the exception of @Bozo_Casanova who was the only one willing to have a discussion with an opposing viewpoint without needlessly getting emotional or baselessly claiming that I am a racist or otherwise. So, thank you Mr. Bozo for having a modicum of decency. May your tact rub off on some of these lessers.

You are a troll, and a bad one. Get fucked.

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

His rep is dropping faster than DJT

Lol. To be fair, I just woke up from a nap and caught up on this thread. What a cunt.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1