The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Is that when you eat so many Chicfila nuggets at a kids birthday party and after a copious amount of beers later that your wife has to ask if you’re ok on the toilet and then leaves the bedroom while gagging when you open the toilet room door?

….. asking for a friend.

I think what you’re describing is the Golden Corral package. You ought to see a doctor. 

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Trivia: Chevy memorized the lyrics to the song on the cab ride over, and did this in one take.

More anecdotal trivia: Being a number of The New Bohemians live in Blanco, thru sheer chance I know someone who's performed live with Paul. I guess it was one of his first times before going out on stage. Band files out of their dressing room. Paul and Edie file out behind them.

Paul to Guy I Know: Hey, sound check was a lil sloppy. Maybe tighten that up a bit.

Guy I Know: Shit! *Anxiety level goes from 8 to 10, turns around*

Paul and Edie giggling: Ah, just giving ya shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Derka said:

can someone embed this for me please:

just your garden variety psychotic trumper behavior

it is frightening that these people get to vote.

I have a really hard time watching these freak-out and knocked-the-fucked-out types of videos because watching people act like completely deranged assholes messes with my anxiety nowadays, but since you asked nicely.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I have a really hard time watching these freak-out and knocked-the-fucked-out types of videos because watching people act like completely deranged assholes messes with my anxiety nowadays

i mean his own anxiety, adrenaline, and fear is palpable. the guy is shaking, getting into the face of a teenage girl, trying to provoke a physical fight with her, and apparently he even wants to run her over with his truck. his lunacy comes off of the screen like it’s in the room next to you. and 90% of these people (more) are maga. it’s truly pathetic, and frightening as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Derka said:

i mean his own anxiety, adrenaline, and fear is palpable. the guy is shaking, getting into the face of a teenage girl, trying to provoke a physical fight with her, and apparently he even wants to run her over with his truck. his lunacy comes off of the screen like it’s in the room next to you. and 90% of these people (more) are maga. it’s truly pathetic, and frightening as well.

Wholeheartedly agree, and it was apparent where it was heading. I had to stop watching after just first 30 seconds, but I tried just because it always serves as a good reminder how unhinged these people can be.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Derka said:

I enjoyed seeing him die inside when she called him bald.  It was a punch to the gut.

And if she had touched him, that might have been the first touch of a woman that he's felt in years.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I enjoyed seeing him die inside when she called him bald.  It was a punch to the gut.

And if she had touched him, that might have been the first touch of a woman that he's felt in years.

His name is James Bennett Carone from Palm Harbor Florida, any apparently got fired after this video surfaced. I think what happened is that he was driving around with a Trump flag in the back of his truck and she flipped him off, prompting him to get out of her truck.

• Hook 'Em 1

Sounds like it was quite the scene over in Funky Fort Worth as the Tucker Carlson/Roseanne Barr crazy train rolled through the Metroplex. (People actually PAY for this shit?)

Narrator: Apparently, the arena was quite empty.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/roseanne-barr-screams-at-tucker-carlson-audience-about-overthrow-of-government-as-ex-fox-host-stares-blankly/

17 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Sounds like it was quite the scene over in Funky Fort Worth as the Tucker Carlson/Roseanne Barr crazy train rolled through the Metroplex. (People actually PAY for this shit?)

Narrator: Apparently, the arena was quite empty.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/roseanne-barr-screams-at-tucker-carlson-audience-about-overthrow-of-government-as-ex-fox-host-stares-blankly/

Tucker is a journalist, so I'm sure he asked her to explain just exactly she meant by that shocking allegation. 

21 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

For you olds, that gravy seal photo is AI generated.  

You think the open kitchen with odd looking menus off to the side of the registers would have been a clue. Not to mention randos meandering in front of the kitchen. Looks like a totally normal Chik FIL A.

5 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

His name is James Bennett Carone from Palm Harbor Florida, any apparently got fired after this video surfaced. I think what happened is that he was driving around with a Trump flag in the back of his truck and she flipped him off, prompting him to get out of her truck.

I looked it up and the video is four years old. I wonder what Mr. Carone is up to these days.

Don't know if already posted or if there's a more appropriate thread but I'm dying laughing at this. Not at all safe for work. This guy was still at 35% in the last poll I saw for NC governor. You hear about the black nazi stuff and praising Hitler but I haven't  heard much of this, even on Surly. Worse than I thought. Still polling at 35%!

NSFW, like at all!