The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Since every accusation is a confession, I would not be surprised if Nancy Mace has a VCHP (or a "vertical clitoral hood piercing" for you heathens).

Sir, you don't get to put that visual out there without some verification to back it up.  You have work to do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Since every accusation is a confession, I would not be surprised if Nancy Mace’s daughter suffered a clitorectomy has a VCHP (or a “vertical clitoral hood piercing” for you jheathens.) 

Fixed it to align with Republican rhetoric being the converse of their reality.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Don't look now, but the GQP has completed invoking the election year holy trinity - illegal immigrants, LGBTQ and SoROs!11!1!

Don't ever change, GQP, don't ever change.

By the way, I agree that media concentration is a shitty idea, especially when outlets are intent on spreading disinformation.  How about we deal with Fox News (and its ecosystem), Sinclair Broadcast, and X / Twitter while we're at it?  Yeah, pretty sure I know the answer to that one ...

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

Don't look now, but the GQP has completed invoking the election year holy trinity - illegal immigrants, LGBTQ and SoROs!11!1!

Don't ever change, GQP, don't ever change.

By the way, I agree that media concentration is a shitty idea, especially when outlets are intent on spreading disinformation.  How about we deal with Fox News (and its ecosystem), Sinclair Broadcast, and X / Twitter while we're at it?  Yeah, pretty sure I know the answer to that one ...

speaking of shitty radio, gave old sean hannity a quick listen today. him and old newt were braking down poll numbers. per old hannity, trump is leading many ‘legitimate’ polls. you have to dig deep to find a poll favoring harris. per old newt, he not only agree’d whole heartedly, but added on that trump is growing the gap in many of those polls !!!

I keep forgetting there are radical republicans who think turnip is the real president and is running the country behind the scenes while Biden is a body double. 

I wonder what these same people would say now that turnip has admitted several times over the last few weeks that he lost.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I mean, yeah they’re MAGA Youth and you know are racist as fuuuck. But I’m offended at just how shitty and unfunny it was. Like, come on guys, put in a little effort 

25 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

i’ll guess that trump is at least 90% with frat bros and former frat bros ….

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Nothing more than the Southeast Confederacy for the fascist frat boys.

Fuck the SEC! 

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

I wonder what these same people would say now that turnip has admitted several times over the last few weeks that he lost.

"Well now son, that's just how cagey President Trump is at slippin and slidin around the Demoncrat Sheeple hordes, got em believin he accepts their lies. Hell, all they's doin by thinkin he lost is settin him up for a free third term. [wink] [nod]"

20 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Man. How do you fuck up your place on the Adam Sandler gravy train so spectacularly? Sandman is a great dude. Really sucks that Rob is such a cunt.

image.jpeg.3471d8f28c5743984fc9fe4acd7332e5.jpeg

After doubling down on his racist remarks, he never worked in another Adam Sandler film ever again. For the past 10 years, Dante has been living the high life, seemingly strung out on drugs and alcohol. As the lead Singer of a failing reggae band.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Goofyboy said:

Why are these people so fucking stupid and when you tell them they are wrong, they double down?? This image is floating around FB with the caption “FB keeps deleting this…”. No shit!!! It’s an AI image. Fucking morons.

938b3509d0aa48f131d65becef0191f7.jpg

Trump didn’t honor America’s fallen soldiers in France because it was raining. The decrepit cretin would never in a million years try to wade through water that was even ankle deep. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That just drives home my hypothesis that a big driver of the MAGA movement among certain demos is sexual frustration.  Because that's a room full of people with ZERO game.

yeah, because for a big portion of them the sex they want isn't legal. it's the party of incels and sexual predators alike... and the KKK, and neo-Nazis, and white nationalists, and christian nationalists, and oligarchs.... the list goes on

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Pancho said:

I keep forgetting there are radical republicans who think turnip is the real president and is running the country behind the scenes while Biden is a body double. 

im sure it helps his J6 sheeple sleep tight in jail