The movie you just watched

F250

Apartment 7A. I enjoyed it because I like "scary" movies as my wife would say, but I was wondering if Rosemary's Baby needed to be remade. I thought the acting and sets were great.

Spoiler

Turns out it is a prequel to Rosemary's Baby revealed in the final scence. Well done.

14 hours ago, MrBig said:

I recently saw The Brady Bunch Movie and thought it was way funnier than I remember. I guess I’m getting old but I thought it was way ahead of its time for what it was trying to do. 

The kid who played Greg Brady was also in a TV series, Day By Day, which I don't think lasted too long but, in one of the episodes there was a dream sequence where the kid dreamt he was in The Brady Family. It was quite clever.

From Wiki:

"A Very Brady Episode"

The episode titled "A Very Brady Episode" aired on February 5, 1989, and reunited six cast members from The Brady Bunch  Ann B. Davis, Florence Henderson, Christopher Knight, Mike Lookinland, Maureen McCormick, and Robert Reed.

In this episode, Ross is lectured by Brian and Kate about his poor study habits. Ross's explanation that he was watching a Brady Bunch marathon only angers his parents more, and he is warned to shape up. Ross bemoans his predicament, noting Mike Brady would never yell at him because he had flagging grades.

Ross falls asleep, and finds himself in the opening credits of The Brady Bunch., where he dreams that he is the Bradys' long-lost son, Chuck. After he gets his hair permed at Mike's suggestion, he visits with the various family members (except Greg, Jan, and Cindy), who reprise some of the scenes in the Bradys' most famous episodes ("Chuck" and Marcia running against each other for class president, "Chuck" being bullied by Buddy Hinton episode, etc.)

After "Chuck" gets some advice about his poor grades from Mike, the family begins to repeat their dialogue. "Chuck" wonders what's amiss, and Carol explains what he's seeing is a rerun. Everything becomes chaotic and Ross wakes up, vowing to improve his study habits.

Christopher Daniel Barnes, who played Ross on the series, would later portray Greg Brady in The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel.

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The kid who played Greg Brady was also in a TV series, Day By Day, which I don't think lasted too long but, in one of the episodes there was a dream sequence where the kid dreamt he was in The Brady Family. It was quite clever.

From Wiki:

"A Very Brady Episode"

The episode titled "A Very Brady Episode" aired on February 5, 1989, and reunited six cast members from The Brady Bunch  Ann B. Davis, Florence Henderson, Christopher Knight, Mike Lookinland, Maureen McCormick, and Robert Reed.

In this episode, Ross is lectured by Brian and Kate about his poor study habits. Ross's explanation that he was watching a Brady Bunch marathon only angers his parents more, and he is warned to shape up. Ross bemoans his predicament, noting Mike Brady would never yell at him because he had flagging grades.

Ross falls asleep, and finds himself in the opening credits of The Brady Bunch., where he dreams that he is the Bradys' long-lost son, Chuck. After he gets his hair permed at Mike's suggestion, he visits with the various family members (except Greg, Jan, and Cindy), who reprise some of the scenes in the Bradys' most famous episodes ("Chuck" and Marcia running against each other for class president, "Chuck" being bullied by Buddy Hinton episode, etc.)

After "Chuck" gets some advice about his poor grades from Mike, the family begins to repeat their dialogue. "Chuck" wonders what's amiss, and Carol explains what he's seeing is a rerun. Everything becomes chaotic and Ross wakes up, vowing to improve his study habits.

Christopher Daniel Barnes, who played Ross on the series, would later portray Greg Brady in The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel.

The actor who played Greg captured the essence of OG Greg so well in this movie. It was fun that Barry Williams made a cameo as the record exec who tells Greg aka Johnny Bravo he sucks. And Christine Taylor was so good as Marcia. Jan’s face in this clip kills me every time.

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

From Wiki:

"A Very Brady Episode"

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

The actor who played Greg captured the essence of OG Greg so well in this movie. It was fun that Barry Williams made a cameo as the record exec who tells Greg aka Johnny Bravo he sucks. And Christine Taylor was so good as Marcia. Jan’s face in this clip kills me every time.

This is funny.

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Yes. She was part of the cast with Courtney Thorne smith.

Pretty funny sitcom. Surprised it didn't catch on.

Courtney Thorne Smith made me want to go to summer school with Mr. Shoop. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

8 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

From Wiki:

"A Very Brady Episode"

I know I’m re-quoting you again but I would love for this actor to play a young @immamac in the made for TV movie highlighting what can go wrong at a tailgate. 

• Haha 1