Adding to the pit bull argument

Beau Vine

Buddy started dating a woman. Getting serious enough for him to spend weekends at her place. Twice in 4 months dog (pit) has cornered him. If they sit on the couch together, pittie gets between them and stares at him. If buddy gets up, pit growls. She thinks it is cute and pits are just misunderstood. "Oh, he is just like that and interested in new people." She locks the pit up in his kennel from 7-7 when buddy stays over. What about the 12 hours he is out and awake?

She works from home, 45ish year old nurse, never married, longest relationship is 11.5 months. He does not see the red flags. Cray dog owned by cray woman means he getting chomped some time. I ask him every week if he still has his penis.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

Yea I know. 

Everything you're describing will equal him getting mauled 

He's a kind natured person, and an incredible artist.

gonna be hard to paint with his hands chopped off, but then the art we own will go up in value. You and me at an art show. "Yeah, that is an original Stumpy the Canuck. Pre-Mauling of course."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1