Amazon prime recommendations

Washpark

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Night Skies 

damn good watch. a 2nd season was shot down, but season 1 was great sci fi 

Yeah, was pissed they shot down a second season saying cost to viewership wasn't there. I felt the show wasn't well promoted and would catch on by word of mouth. To me it represents the perfect Netflix type show.

Yeah, was pissed they shot down a second season saying cost to viewership wasn't there. I felt the show wasn't well promoted and would catch on by word of mouth. To me it represents the perfect Netflix type show.

We started it and they cancelled it about the time we finished the third ep. Stopped right there. I figured it would be a five season show.

21 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

We started it and they cancelled it about the time we finished the third ep. Stopped right there. I figured it would be a five season show.

It can work as a stand-alone one season show. I would recommend finishing it.

• Hook 'Em 1

At the time, I finished Night Skies but moved on to another Prime show - The Peripheral another great that fortunately got renewed for Season 2... and then Amazon cancelled it after renewing it due to the prolonged actors strike...

Many great shows available for someone to finish

Edited by MonkeyDoughnut

• 1 month later...
The Tragically Hip: No Dress Rehearsal.  4-part documentary, a must-watch if you are a fan of their music.  

All I know about The Tragically Hip is that New Orleans is Sinking is a kick ass tune.

Should I still watch?

• 3 weeks later...

The new season of The Legend of Vox Machina is just as great as the first two. Definitely geeky as it’s an animated D&D series, but it’s adult oriented with plenty of violence and language and a smidge of sex. The group of voice actors who created it are talented and funny. Final three episodes of the season drop on the 24th.