Drew Brees is lucky and overrated

smwhorn

1 hour ago, smwhorn said:

according to the guy in the booth next to me.  

He's fixing to break some records.

He's from Texas.

He's earned his own thread (looked but couldn't find one).

Light 'em up Drew.  Go Chaps.

The "booth" next to you?  Are you at a peep show?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

He’s lucky for sure. As long as he’s played with no major injuries with a coach that is willing to tailor an offense to what he does, that’s luck. He’s a hell of a a qb.

Someone should tell Miami's medical staff. Quickly. It might be too late.

Edited by TommyGufano
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

He’s lucky for sure. As long as he’s played with no major injuries with a coach that is willing to tailor an offense to what he does, that’s luck. He’s a hell of a a qb.

Well, aside from that San diego thing...and Saban turning him down in Miami for Dante Culpepper...

Had a friend at Westlake that played with Brees and wouldn’t shut up about him... back when Brees was a backup on JV. “No I’m telling you, this guy is incredible!”.
“Uh huh. Sure.”

I bet he feels pretty stupid now.
The guy before him, I think his name was Rodgers, went on to IU. Everyone in Austin thought that was the guy to win state, didnt happen. When Brees took over, it was "theyll be good, but not as good". I believe Brees injured his knee the season before. Brees won state. Guy has been money his entire career.

The guy before him, I think his name was Rodgers, went on to IU. Everyone in Austin thought that was the guy to win state, didnt happen. When Brees took over, it was "theyll be good, but not as good". I believe Brees injured his knee the season before. Brees won state. Guy has been money his entire career.

Jay Rodgers is now the DL coach for the Chicago Bears.