Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

You can’t even deny your active participation in hateful rhetoric that leads to violence.  So at worst I’ve allegedly stayed silent on other’s hateful rhetoric? And your proof is a lack of posts on a politics board I haven’t posted on in years?  Before all or most of those incidents. In your sick, twisted mind you somehow think it’s a gotcha on me.  Seek help. 

18 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Word. Watching the mental decline of so many posters over the last years has been unbelievable. Curious how the next 4 will treat them. 

Let's just go with your usual stand by....ahem ... FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

Laugh Lol GIF by GIPHY News

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

I think 'Hillbilly Elegy' & Jenna's 'The Rural Juror" exist in the same cinematic universe.  

Obviously acting is acting and you keep the rest of the world out during the craft if you want to do the job well.  But there are some seriously left-leaning cast members in the film that must be seeing these clips of J.D. want to prohibit abortion, a woman's role in the home, and worshipping Trump.  Thinking, "Well none of this shit was in the book!"  

45 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that fattie and Sack are not watching the RNC. Too much blatant hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance, even for them.

Epic pearl clutching about calling Trump Hitler being the tinder that led to the assassination attempt...

...Trump nominates someone who called him Hitler as his VP.

Priceless.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, aggie08 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that fattie and Sack are not watching the RNC. Too much blatant hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance, even for them.

Had my fill of incompetence with a few minutes of pawpaw interviewing with the young guy.  Gaetz getting punked by some rando was pretty funny, tho.   

46 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:
1 hour ago, US183 said:
image.png.4a21fcfdf2b92c4ff497e99d870cabe7.png

Ask JD Vance. He called Trump Hitler back in 2016.

And Vance's buddy backer, Peter Thiel, said he "no longer believes that freedom and democracy are compatible."

@US183 Why do you hate democracy?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1