Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you live in Texas?  How hard can the concept of bi-racial be for you?  There are literally millions of us, just in Texas.  You live, work, and play/travel among folks like this everyday.  When I'm around one side of my family, I eat differently and speak in a different language than I do with the other side where I eat more blandly and speak the King's.  

When I am presenting before a group of Hispanics, I speak in Spanish and take on certain mannerisms than I do when I present before a group of Anglos.  It's not a conspiracy, dude. 

You ever walk into a store or restaurant hungover?  And you're cranky and tired and pissed, but you need food?  And then you get up to the register and raise your head and smile and speak in a calm, polite voice.  Similar thing except its in our blood, not just our social interactions.  Ever been talking to an obviously "slow" group of East Texans and you kinda consciously dumb down your vocabulary and really lower the bar on what you consider to be interesting or funny?  Everybody adapts every day in almost every situation.  Well, being bi-racial isn't much different...we're not in denial about the other half at any one given time..we're merely embracing one aspect of our soul before moving onto the next facet at the next thing, and the one after that.  I don't get how educated people in Texas don't get this concept.  I expected it from hicks in Wyoming or Missouri, but Texas?  

• Hook 'Em 7

14 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Pronghorn, legitimately, yes or no: are you too stupid to understand that "bi" means "two"? Are you seriously that moronic? I'll take your silence as a "yes."

• Like 1