Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thing I liked about Grant is he was fully aware of all the industrialist war profiteers that had a vested interest in prolonging the Civil War but he and Sherman were like, “fuck that shit, let’s win and end this as soon as possible.”  Lincoln was on their page too. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

I've always said that LGBTQ+ people have had it way too easy for way too long in the Maliki-dominated Sunni Theocracy of Algeria.  With the fucking parades, and the trans sports, never mind the gender-neutral shitting pots.  It's about time somebody called Malik-Algerians on their wokeness bullshit.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Interesting.  I didn't know she was black in college, but switched to Indian to run for congress, and now she's black again.

Interesting you can be a human AND a softcore racist piece of shit @ the same time.

Then again, you're not the only one.

1 hour ago, ROFL BOX said:

Interesting you can be a human AND a sof core racist piece of shjt @ the same time.

Then again, you're not the only one.

So you ran out of brain power and went for the easy score?  

6 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

So you ran out of brain power and went for the easy score?  

My daughter is Chinese, Black, and White. What should she identify as? Is there a form she needs to fill out? Does she have to participate in this?

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

If she wants to be like Kamala, whatever is convenient at the time seems to work.  

The fact that you answered as though it's a question with discrete, separate answers already says you don't actually understand the question. In all seriousness, try to just, be smarter. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, LTbear said:

The fact that you answered as though it's a question with discrete, separate answers already says you don't actually understand the question. In all seriousness, try to just, be smarter. 

Separate answers is what she has given for herself.  Have you read her senate bio?

I guess the world is waiting for her to make up her mind.  When that happens the media will know how to proceed.  Although she may claim to identify as both, most of the news bits from her past label her as Indian.  

2 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Separate answers is what she has given for herself.  Have you read her senate bio?

I guess the world is waiting for her to make up her mind.  When that happens the media will know how to proceed.  Although she may claim to identify as both, most of the news bits from her past label her as Indian.  

See this is what I'm talking about, that thing where you just repeat whatever dumb shit Trump says and simultaneously prove you've done zero reading on the topic yourself. 

image.thumb.png.daba46cd14abb2d34fd7e109b47321f9.png.478f24d9d536fa3366fb51eed99fc4d4.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, LTbear said:

See this is what I'm talking about, that thing where you just repeat whatever dumb shit Trump says and simultaneously prove you've done zero reading on the topic yourself. 

image.thumb.png.daba46cd14abb2d34fd7e109b47321f9.png.478f24d9d536fa3366fb51eed99fc4d4.png

That cartoon is a terrible example of judging someone based on things other than what the person has said about the issue themselves, and you’re a lazy dipshit for posting it.  

Go read her senate bio to see how she identifies if you’re really that curious.  

7 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

That cartoon is a terrible example of judging someone based on things other than what the person has said about the issue themselves, and you’re a lazy dipshit for posting it.  

You mean the senate where - as the cartoon points out - she was a member of the Black Caucus? Don't be such a lazy dipshit. Also feel free to explain why you're entranced with her "senate bio" and not, you know, any other biographical write up on her? Is it because you found the one that uses the word you want it to use? You stupid lazy bitch.

Edited by LTbear
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Just now, LTbear said:

You mean the senate where - as the cartoon points out - she was a member of the Black Caucus? Don't be such a lazy dipshit. Also, do feel free to explain why you're entranced with her "senate bio" and not, you know, any other biographical write up on her? Is it because you found the one that uses the word you want it to use? You lazy fucking dipshit

Oh it looks like I poked a little nerve there  : )

So you’re doubling down and saying that it’s cartoons and memes that determine how someone identifies?

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Oh it looks like I poked a little nerve there  : )

So you’re doubling down and saying that it’s cartoons and memes that determine how someone identifies?

How did that cartoon fly so completely over your head? The entire point of it is that her entire life has been very clear about who she is - that its NOT the cartoons/ memes/ media that defines someone, which is exactly what you suggested earlier. I mean seriously, HOW did you not understand that? What is this senate bio you care so much about? Why do you care only about it? (you didn't answer that question) How are you unable to recognize that "biracial" means "two races"? None of this is hard. At all. Why do you act like it is? I assume in real life you're neither this lazy nor this stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

How did that cartoon fly so completely over your head? The entire point of it is that her entire life has been very clear about who she is - that its NOT the cartoons/ memes/ media that defines someone, which is exactly what you suggested earlier. I mean seriously, HOW did you not understand that? What is this senate bio you care so much about? Why do you care only about it? (you didn't answer that question) How are you unable to recognize that "biracial" means "two races"? None of this is hard. At all. Why do you act like it is? I assume in real life you're neither this lazy nor this stupid. 

He’s a MAGAt. They’re pieces of shit. There’s no need for examination of the phenomenon beyond that.
  • Hook 'Em 4

50 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Yeah, prong has demonstrated a working knowledge of what is the difference between a cartoon and a meme. 

Political gif. Nancy Pelosi at the State of The Union clapping sarcastically at something that's been said. She has her arms outstretched and peers coyly at the person while clapping slowly.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Her senate bio is as close to her own words as you can get.  It's not for anyone but her to say.  Not the media and not memes.  

Bi-racial means two races but that doesn't mean that people trust that, or will identify with someone who wont specify which one she is.  Most of the clips and media stories from her past have been on the record as saying she's Indian.  What about now?  Who is she?  People want to know.

full 46: interview HERE

6 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

It's not for anyone but her to say.  Not the media and not memes.  

Bi-racial means two races but that doesn't mean that people trust that, or will identify with someone who wont specify which one she is.  Most of the clips and media stories from her past have been on the record as saying she's Indian. 

1. Do you understand why the bolded things don't fit together?

2. Did you seriously just post about what media clips say (including one media clip) after writing "It's for her to say, not the media..."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, brakeman said:

Yeah, prong has demonstrated a working knowledge of what is the difference between a cartoon and a meme. 

Political gif. Nancy Pelosi at the State of The Union clapping sarcastically at something that's been said. She has her arms outstretched and peers coyly at the person while clapping slowly.

Awww thank you Nancy but I think my posting record on both threads reflects that.  

2 minutes ago, LTbear said:

1. Do you understand why the bolded things don't fit together?

2. Did you seriously just post about what media clips say (including one media clip) after writing "It's for her to say, not the media..."

They fit together in the context of the statement and the clip posted.   

Did you watch?  Those were black men who wanted clarity.  

Edited by PRONG HORN

Just now, PRONG HORN said:

Did you watch?  Those were black men who wanted clarity.  

Answer the question that was posed to you.

You just said it's not for the media to say. Then you posted a media clip where two guys think she's "not black" and one says she's "half black and half Indian." None of which has anything to do with the fallacy of your own logic. 

See, here's he basic problem. You've made a series of stupid, illogical, and lazy claims. When asked questions to clarify those claims, you've tried to divert from any honest answer, or you've shown yourself to be confused by not-particularly-difficult concepts, and sometimes contradicted yourself within a single post. You've now reached to find clips of random people online who share the same "confusion" as you, as if saying "look, other people are ignorant and confused by simple concepts" would somehow add some sort of credibility to your argument.

So seems the only argument you have to offer is, there are other people in this world who are as dumb and as lazy as you. Ok, fair enough, that's true. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

You just said it's not for the media to say. Then you posted a media clip where two guys think she's "not black" and one says she's "half black and half Indian." None of which has anything to do with the fallacy of your own logic. 

Those are American voters who said that, not the media.  

You've now reached to find clips of random people online who share the same "confusion" as you, as if saying "look, other people are ignorant and confused by simple concepts" would somehow add some sort of credibility to your argument.

Those random people want clarity, and because of that, they're confused?  The black community isn't as unified as you might like to believe.  

If the media is continually contradicting itself with reports of who she is, that might not sit well with all voters.  All the clips of her getting into congress revolve around her Indian heritage.  I'm not sure of the point you're trying to make.  Is it because she's biracial no one is allowed to question why media sources can't make up their minds about how they want to label her?  

12 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Those are American voters who said that, not the media.  

Those random people want clarity, and because of that, they're confused?  The black community isn't as unified as you might like to believe.  

If the media is continually contradicting itself with reports of who she is, that might not sit well with all voters.  All the clips of her getting into congress revolve around her Indian heritage.  I'm not sure of the point you're trying to make.  Is it because she's biracial no one is allowed to question why media sources can't make up their minds about how they want to label her?  

You keep flip flopping between saying the media doesn't matter and can't define her, to wanting to talk only about the media and how they're portraying her. Make up your damn mind. 

She is Indian. She is Black. If you have any trouble understanding that, then that's on you. If you're pissy because sometimes media says Black or sometimes says Indian, go whine to them. Anyone who knows an actual damn thing about her - like one of the dudes in your video - knows all there is to know. She's Black. And she's Indian. Nothing about this is hard or the least bit confusing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/1/2024 at 12:53 PM, ROFL BOX said:

FB_IMG_1722534494494.jpg

On 8/3/2024 at 12:28 AM, ROFL BOX said:

I guess Howard University is an H.I.U. & Kappa Alpha Kappa is an Indian Sorority?

15 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Attended Howard University. The MOST prestigious Black College in America. Rushed AKA, the oldest and most prestigious Black Sorority in America. Sounds like she has always identified as Black to me.

25 minutes ago, LTbear said:

You keep flip flopping between saying the media doesn't matter and can't define her, to wanting to talk only about the media and how they're portraying her. Make up your damn mind. 

She is Indian. She is Black. If you have any trouble understanding that, then that's on you. If you're pissy because sometimes media says Black or sometimes says Indian, go whine to them. Anyone who knows an actual damn thing about her - like one of the dudes in your video - knows all there is to know. She's Black. And she's Indian. Nothing about this is hard or the least bit confusing. 

Exactly.  Good you finally get it.  The media can't define her but keeps trying to.  Also, check the above quotes.  I'm not the one confused about her being bi-racial.  

Well technically she's at least tri-racial.  She's also Scottish.  Did you forget that part?  The media can't define her and you can't either.  Only she can, but now her past is such a mish mash of reporting that she's going to piss of some group no matter what she identifies as.  She may not particularly identify with any race, and that's fine too, but America is curious to hear it from her personally which, if any, it is.  As long as she never says which race she identifies with, lots of voters will continue to be confused but maybe that's part of her strategy.  

Apparently America being a multicultural / multi racial nation has your underwear knotted up (if you take 'em off your neck, it's possible you could breathe).

Does it *really* bother you when people of differing racial backgrounds have sexytyime & create humans that blend those hues & complexions?

Apparently yes, it does.

Go burn some books & leave the rest of us to move forward as a society.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Exactly.  Good you finally get it.  The media can't define her but keeps trying to.  Also, check the above quotes.  I'm not the one confused about her being bi-racial.  

Well technically she's at least tri-racial.  She's also Scottish.  Did you forget that part?  The media can't define her and you can't either.  Only she can, but now her past is such a mish mash of reporting that she's going to piss of some group no matter what she identifies as.  She may not particularly identify with any race, and that's fine too, but America is curious to hear it from her personally which, if any, it is.  As long as she never says which race she identifies with, lots of voters will continue to be confused but maybe that's part of her strategy.  

You have to actively try to be this fucking stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

So now you're back to saying the media DOES matter? Again, make up your damn mind. 

I bolded the only important part of your reply. If you're not confused that she's biracial, then that's where the conversation end. She's never been the least bit unclear about being Indian or Black. If anyone is truly "confused," they're either lazy as fuck or willfully ignorant, and if these morons who are too damn stupid to understand what biracial means, then they're not worth trying to converse with.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Who’s weirder, Pronghorn or Icono? 

Pronghorn, if we’re going on the traditional definition of just weird AF people. Icono I view as now damaged, more intentionally twisted. 

Prong is the weird dude who never learned how to dress or communicate normally with other people. Like a less angry spystud. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Prong is the weird dude who never learned how to dress or communicate normally with other people. Like a less angry spystud. 

I never needed to learn to dress.  That’s more an ugly or less confident dude’s pursuit.  I could always just show up sexy as fuck and it was all good.