Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

I'm not even gonna look her up... who TF is "Brigitte"?

Haha! Yeah, I have no idea either.  That was the name of who tweeted out that list of repug “stars” that she was thankful for on the last page, and that is all I know about her.  I looked up the one “star” I didn’t recognize at all (it didn’t help me) and stopped at that because I already felt my laptop was getting a virus just from THAT search.

• Like 1

@PRONG HORN, seriously, you can't really be this stupid. Take Trump's two-inch cock out of your mouth for five seconds and think straight. How are you too stupid to understand what biracial means? What percentage of Rachel D's genetic heritage is black? How are you too stupid to have never once in your life known what code switching is? (Much less understand it's everyday use by black Americans and the reasons it exists) I mean damn son. Are you still in college? Just young?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, LTbear said:

@PRONG HORN, seriously, you can't really be this stupid. Take Trump's two-inch cock out of your mouth for five seconds and think straight. How are you too stupid to understand what biracial means? What percentage of Rachel D's genetic heritage is black? How are you too stupid to have never once in your life known what code switching is? (Much less understand it's everyday use by black Americans and the reasons it exists) I mean damn son. Are you still in college? Just young?

All fair points to discuss but sometimes something is just funny anyway.  

It’s interesting that of all the fake accents politicians throw around, they never seem to change their speech for a Latino, or Asian audience.  For once I’d like to see one of them use a Latino, or Asian accent.  Can you imagine a half Asian person addressing a group and speaking English in an Asian accent when they normally don’t speak that way?  What if Vivek busted out an accent like Apu from the Simpsons in front of an Indian audience after us never having heard him speak that way.  I would find it funny.  Wouldn’t you?  

I don’t think many, if any clips exist of her doing this until the last few months.  There was just regular Kamala voice.  What do you think her strategy is?

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, PRONG HORN said:

I don’t think many, if any clips exist of her doing this until the last few months.  There was just regular Kamala voice.  What do you think her strategy is?

Then you're either not paying attention (which is understandable - I don't pay much attention to the majority of politicians), or you're selectively biasing what you're looking at. How much actual attention have you paid to Kamala before the last few months? 

48 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I imagine you have to be so far down the incel chute to have any idea what this is talking about. 

It's always a good day when I stumble upon a Prong Horn meme that I don't remotely understand. Let's me know that my brain hasn't been completely rotted by the internet just yet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2