Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

11 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Exactly.  Good you finally get it.  The media can't define her but keeps trying to.  Also, check the above quotes.  I'm not the one confused about her being bi-racial.  

Well technically she's at least tri-racial.  She's also Scottish.  Did you forget that part?  The media can't define her and you can't either.  Only she can, but now her past is such a mish mash of reporting that she's going to piss of some group no matter what she identifies as.  She may not particularly identify with any race, and that's fine too, but America is curious to hear it from her personally which, if any, it is.  As long as she never says which race she identifies with, lots of voters will continue to be confused but maybe that's part of her strategy.  

Geezus f-ing kryst!! Saying you are black doesn't mean you have to denounce the other part. What we are trying to tell you is that Kamala Harris clearly acknowledged being black and you can tell that by her rushing the blackest sorority in America and going to the most prestigious black college in these here United States.

No one is confused about her also being Indian. In fact, people on this thread don't even fucking care, and we find it extremely WEIRD that you do.

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then listen here, my Kraut-Mic friend...that's a solid strategy and (checks calendar) is pretty damn close to the DST changes most of Oktoberfest falls in early November.  

Prong and others have be putting on a schtick.  I get there are vast corners of America where there are literally no bi-racial people except on TV.  But if he's in Texas, he sees us bi-racial folks every single day of his life in all walks of his life.  There's no way he doesn't understand that you can be raised one thing and still identify with the other side.  

Now, do I pretend my specific Hispanic family is insane and don't always enjoy associating with them?  Absolutely.  But that doesn't mean I deny my Hispanic half despite my German-sounding name and height and speech patterns.  Is being around my German side like being around George Plimpton and William F. Buckley, Jr. dead sober to the point where I'd rather not be one of them?  Many times.  

Prong-serious question...do you live in Texas?  Do you suspect there are bi-racial people in your community or your workplace?  I'll leave it there. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, aggie08 said:

The better question is: if the cult leader hadn't questioned her blackness, would any of these dumb fucks be pretzeling themselves so embarrassingly?

No. They always just parrot whatever the orange dipshit says. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Pronghorn, if we’re going on the traditional definition of just weird AF people. Icono I view as now damaged, more intentionally twisted. 

Prong is the weird dude who never learned how to dress or communicate normally with other people. Like a less angry spystud. 

after Icono's 'the common man is really a closeted homosexual Hulk Hogan fanboi who does drugs and y'all just don't get it!!' shtick during the RNC, i'm 100% convinced he's doing a bit. it's twisted and dumb, but it's still a bit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, mchookem said:

after Icono's 'the common man is really a closeted homosexual Hulk Hogan fanboi who does drugs and y'all just don't get it!!' shtick during the RNC, i'm 100% convinced he's doing a bit. it's twisted and dumb, but it's still a bit. 

You would be 100% wrong, imo. His entire "performance" makes perfect sense through the lense of his life, someone deeply unhappy and deeply repressed who's ashamed by his efforts of actually embracing himself, and instead ran towards the "forviging bace of Jesus" where he now warps that message as one of hate, and blames women (his wife who he cheated on) for all of the evil decisions he's made in his life. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

That cartoon is a terrible example of judging someone based on things other than what the person has said about the issue themselves, and you’re a lazy dipshit for posting it.  Go read her senate bio to see how she identifies if you’re really that curious.  

Here's what the US Senate website shows.  Nothing. She isn't a senator anymore.

image.thumb.png.ffea67261491a719a4c14bc1e3b0c672.png

Here's the White House website:

image.thumb.png.3f99b3cf98de09c967a614b37ce21aaa.png

If you have some information you yourself would like to contribute, please do.  Otherwise, shut your yap.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

you really have to hand it to surly sometimes for the service it provides to its community in exposing us all to the rich culture that makes up the tapestry that is american life.

there's no way the majority of posters on here would ever, in the course of their day-to-day lives, encounter a real life reprobate that was actually moved by the galactically stupid bullshit of kamala harris disavowing and leveraging her various heritages (any question of which being obviated by her parents' respective race/nationalities) and the notion that one cannot be definitively multi-racial despite the fact that virtually everyone in this country has some level of various heritages.

you would genuinely be shocked if you encountered someone that fatuous in the normal course of business that is your daily life.

and yet, here you are...presented with one right here on this thread on surly to observe/mock/seek to understand.

it's extraordinary.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

You would be 100% wrong, imo. His entire "performance" makes perfect sense through the lense of his life, someone deeply unhappy and deeply repressed who's ashamed by his efforts of actually embracing himself, and instead ran towards the "forviging bace of Jesus" where he now warps that message as one of hate, and blames women (his wife who he cheated on) for all of the evil decisions he's made in his life. 

oh. well in that case...

f45e0ea104ea621e8d463571bc3fccb7.gif

21 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Exactly.  Good you finally get it.  The media can't define her but keeps trying to.  Also, check the above quotes.  I'm not the one confused about her being bi-racial.  

Well technically she's at least tri-racial.  She's also Scottish.  Did you forget that part?  The media can't define her and you can't either.  Only she can, but now her past is such a mish mash of reporting that she's going to piss of some group no matter what she identifies as.  She may not particularly identify with any race, and that's fine too, but America is curious to hear it from her personally which, if any, it is.  As long as she never says which race she identifies with, lots of voters will continue to be confused but maybe that's part of her strategy.  

Since you're a slack-jawed simpleton, let me dumb it down for you. In 90 days, she's gonna identify as your president. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2024 at 8:07 PM, PRONG HORN said:

Oh it looks like I poked a little nerve there  : )

So you’re doubling down and saying that it’s cartoons and memes that determine how someone identifies?

It seems to me the only people who give a shit about her ethnicity are fucking racist Republicans.

And they can just fuck off.

She is going to crush the shit of Trump in the election.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1