Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAGA Senate Candidate's 'Crime Map' Only Shows Drinking Fountains

Minnesota Republican Senate candidate Royce White set himself up for mega-mockery on Tuesday after making a social media post that supposedly showed serious crime in Minneapolis.

Sadly for the MAGA-supporting White (but great for people who like social media schadenfreude), the “crime map” only showed the location of Minneapolis drinking fountains

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maga-senate-candidates-crime-map-180457575.html

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

This is a month old, so SIAP, but it just came up in my recommendations. This guy does standup where he messes with the type of people who ask to speak to a manager, but this time he got to mess with a former congressman and go to a right wing conference with a lot of famous politicians. Funny stuff, but also kind of scary how they don't pick up on some of the insane things he says to them. 

Edited by Dutchrudder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

15 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

001.jpg

Wait, his security team is a Yaz tribute band is called, "Going Upstairs at Eric Trump's"?  But we don't live in a simulation?  

8 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

This is a month old, so SIAP, but it just came up in my recommendations. This guy does standup where he messes with the type of people who ask to speak to a manager, but this time he got to mess with a former congressman and go to a right wing conference with a lot of famous politicians. Funny stuff, but also kind of scary how they don't pick up on some of the insane things he says to them. 

Isn’t this what Sasha baron cohen did for like 10 years in the 2000s?

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Isn’t this what Sasha baron cohen did for like 10 years in the 2000s?

Kinda, this guy doesn't really seek out political people though. His other stuff is very silly scenarios he creates to troll random people and companies. This just fell in his lap thanks to some random guy on Reddit that offered to allow him to pretend to be customer service at a fake Parler knockoff website. Getting a guy to admit to lying to Congress on video is pretty phenomenal though, I hope he sends a copy to Merrick Garland. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think we've all fabricated some stories as to why we came home late from shitfaced with multiple draws on our ATM from a strip club.  But "honey, I had to defend the 2nd Amendment for our Freedoms!" is idiotic, but quite original.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I think we've all fabricated some stories as to why we came home late from shitfaced with multiple draws on our ATM from a strip club.  But "honey, I had to defend the 2nd Amendment for our Freedoms!" is idiotic, but quite original.  

Hell, it’s Surly, we’ve all fabricated stories about why we chased a stripper with a gun at 2am.