Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

honestly, tampons in bathrooms are a great way to plug a bullet wound so I can definitely see them having a place in all American bathrooms

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

An awful fact, but true

Actually, it's not true.  Tampons may absorb the blood, but they do nothing to stop the bleeding.  Plugging a bullet wound with a tampon may prevent the wound from making a mess on the floor, but you will still bleed out.  We need to be teaching our elementary age kids proper battlefield first aid.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Actually, it's not true.  Tampons may absorb the blood, but they do nothing to stop the bleeding.  Plugging a bullet wound with a tampon may prevent the wound from making a mess on the floor, but you will still bleed out.  We need to be teaching our elementary age kids proper battlefield first aid.

Reading an' ritin' an' trauma first aid!

31 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

What's the functional difference between a tampon and medical gauze used to plug a wound? I've taken out an awful lot of bullet wound dressings that were just gauze shoved into the hole wrapped with tape/more gauze. Obv neither stops bleeding without being specialized quick-clotting fabric, but that usage is what I was getting at, and it seems better than nothing?

Your last sentence is tragic, but until things substantially change in this country, very true. There does need to be more specialized education and supplies available to students.

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

At least, better battlefield first aid than what the Russians are getting.  Still chuckling over them being given tampons in place of bandages.

Somehow, I am aware that techniques for blocking blood loss from a wound are broadly called "tamponade."  I'm sure it's preferable to have a coagulant on the dressing, but every little bit helps.  I imagine plugging a wound with a tampon is at least as effective as keeping hand pressure on it.

• Like 1

This is just alt right propaganda right here. It's a normal fact WHY the south voted dem and then switched to repub. This Prager U video is trying to debunk those "myths" and they want to make sure you believe it so they paid a black woman to make sure it hits home.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

18 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

This is just alt right propaganda right here. It's a normal fact WHY the south voted dem and then switched to repub. This Prager U video is trying to debunk those "myths" and they want to make sure you believe it so they paid a black woman to make sure it hits home.

Yeah, not gonna watch that. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yeah, not gonna watch that. 

Well you should. This is the kind of shit they will teach once they erase that ugly part of our history from the classrooms. Wild shit. Akin to Holocaust deniers. The comments are crazier. Complete mental gymnastics.

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Well you should. This is the kind of shit they will teach once they erase that ugly part of our history from the classrooms. Wild shit. Akin to Holocaust deniers. The comments are crazier. Complete mental gymnastics.

I know what they are and the bullshit they spew. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were consultants on Project 2025. 

16 hours ago, Thatguy said:

It was an amazing piece of voodoo.

Focus on an undereducated, economically repressed region with a history of racism.  Then, instill in them a fear that what little they have is going to be taken by new (likely non-white) arrivals, who will also render their God and their job a vanishing vestige of their past.  Harp on this so much, that they’ll never realize every piece of the platform and body of legislative work is against their self-interest.

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

It was an amazing piece of voodoo.

Focus on an undereducated, economically repressed region with a history of racism.  Then, instill in them a fear that what little they have is going to be taken by new (likely non-white) arrivals, who will also render their God and their job a vanishing vestige of their past.  Harp on this so much, that they’ll never realize every piece of the platform and body of legislative work is against their self-interest.

Yep. It's funny that if you talk to those types in real life you find out that they have the exact same issues that you do. However, they allow themselves to get twisted up in the "this demographic is the problem" and somehow that warps their views on what the solution is. I was talking to a guy from Miss. He didn't like that I said that his state was the worst in the union. I ran down all the reasons why and told him that when you don't want 50% of your population to be successful Miss is what you get. I don't understand how that doesn't hit home since they've been broke since the Civil War.

56 minutes ago, Underdog said:

And then immediately get sent to the frontline in their aggression towards Ukraine.  Where do I sign up Kyle, Marge, Boebert, etc..? 

lol, yup. in the fine print it says, "Free work visa for Ukraine included in each package!"

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, texasdago said:

Listen, I normally don't want to amplify Alex Jones but this is a great opportunity for MAGA.  They should absolutely take advantage of this.

But at the same time, when you pass this around to MAGA relatives, you need to tell them not to do this.  If they think you are liberal or an independent, they will immediately want to do the opposite of what you tell them.

It's probably due to X's fucked up algorithm or bots being purged, but these tweets below make me very fucking happy.  Or maybe this could be influenced by Biden dropping out and their followers losing some momentum to amplify bullshit with a Kamala/Walz ticket? Either way, these hate-mongering grifting cunts need to go away. 

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 8/23/2024 at 12:19 PM, Hank Kingsley said:

It's probably due to X's fucked up algorithm or bots being purged, but these tweets below make me very fucking happy.  Or maybe this could be influenced by Biden dropping out and their followers losing some momentum to amplify bullshit with a Kamala/Walz ticket? Either way, these hate-mongering grifting cunts need to go away. 

"Something is seriously wrong." 

Uh huh. Keep going, you almost got it. You're sooooo close.