Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hayseeds over at SEC Rant are big mad. I don't frequent that board but was curious if they'd added a Texas section and found this. It'll be a real joy having to share a conference with these goobs.

Screencaps are only from the first page of the thread. It reads like the old CR.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/this-has-to-be-the-worst-olympic-opening-ceremony/114283880/

image.thumb.png.3a01b3c9340255e9ebce6dbbec11d5d8.png

image.thumb.png.a9c7bbd17b12cb905540fec7b53c9dd6.png

image.thumb.png.da86c5babdcef2b73d2f4d176c54b652.png

image.thumb.png.b43c4d87435facdde19c5200b543cbb2.png

image.thumb.png.f6609203149766e2ff39eb216c79853c.png

• Haha 3

They really think the opening ceremonies should be targeted to United States Christians “what is this artsy shit just bring out Michael Jordan ” 

It’s the small-minded thinking that defines them. “Everything is about us/is targeted at us as the audience.”
Hey clowns…there’s an entire planet out there, and 99% of it hasn’t heard of you and yours, and doesn’t give a shit about same.
It’s like bitching about how there’s no bacon served in your hotel in Tel Aviv, and now that’s a personal attack on bacon loving Americans…or some other stupid shit like that.
I promise you, the designers of the Ceremony spent 0.0 seconds thinking “man, this is really gonna piss off ignorant bible thumpers in Sisterfuck, Alabama.”
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

They really think the opening ceremonies should be targeted to United States Christians “what is this artsy shit just bring out Michael Jordan 😩😩😩” 

Don’t they know Sandy Patti is retired?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2024 at 10:25 PM, Brisketexan said:

I promise you, the designers of the Ceremony spent 0.0 seconds thinking “man, this is really gonna piss off ignorant bible thumpers in Sisterfuck, Alabama.”

09a5d985-db3a-4dd1-a492-78170872950c_tex

• Haha 2

I never thought The Dead Milkmen would enter the Cloak Room.  Between them, Scruffy The Cat and Dash Rip Rock I think garage rock bands at Liberty Lunch took about 15 years off my hearing.

• Like 1

I never thought The Dead Milkmen would enter the Cloak Room.  Between them, Scruffy The Cat and Dash Rip Rock I think garage rock bands at Liberty Lunch took about 15 years off my hearing.

All I can say is that to an 8th grader growing up in East Texas who didn’t know what East Coast punk rebellion sounded like, they were a revelation.

Though I was very conflicted about their making fun of SRV. It took me a long time to reconcile that. In my heart of hearts, maybe I still haven’t.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Too soon, man.  Too soon.  Richard Simmons was a treasure.

I met him once, in the speaker’s office of the USHOR. He was wearing a suit and tie, which was unexpected.

And now I have been loudly belting out the Dead Milkmen’s entire catalog @ my dogs and they look confused, so thanks guys.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Never paid real close attention to the dead milkmen, though I always dug bitchin Camaro.

What’s this about beef with Stevie?

I can’t recall what song it was, but they were kinda poking fun at his big western hats and kimonos and general stage wear he presented. I wouldn’t call it beef so much as goofy punk kids punking and goofing as they are want to do. Someone here will recall with more detail, but that’s my recollection from say, 1988 or so.

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

I can’t recall what song it was, but they were kinda poking fun at his big western hats and kimonos and general stage wear he presented. I wouldn’t call it beef so much as goofy punk kids punking and goofing as they are want to do. Someone here will recall with more detail, but that’s my recollection from say, 1988 or so.

"Big Time Operator" on their Bucky Fellini album. I didn't recall the song but just looked it up, and it only vaguely rings a bell. Charlie Sexton gets name-dropped, too. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

3 hours ago, Kermit said:

He’s gonna fuck that rabbit.

24 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

he already did. look at its face

5780b4dd-3ed5-47b4-9f85-1f366a8840b5_tex

• Haha 2

On 7/29/2024 at 4:56 PM, bolverk said:

"Big Time Operator" on their Bucky Fellini album. I didn't recall the song but just looked it up, and it only vaguely rings a bell. Charlie Sexton gets name-dropped, too. 

Man, there's a lot less to that song than I expected.  Faded memories of youth, I suppose.  Thanks for doing the research.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

image.thumb.png.8ff57281bd1616807b290ab138f7c175.png

If you squint ,that 45 kind of looks like something else... what could it be, what could it be.

Also, someone help me figure out why a Puerto Rican would vote for someone who treated them like he did.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 10:42 AM, Chad Fuck said:

Man, there's a lot less to that song than I expected.  Faded memories of youth, I suppose.  Thanks for doing the research.  

Yeah, that's pretty benign.

“You’re trying to intimidate me right now!” groused Spadone to an officer who was standing there looking bored, if anything. Clearly not his first time at the hotel boozehound rodeo!

“You trying to intimidate me right now makes you look like a fucking faggot, so, stop doing it. And we can be cool.” The officers let him go on. “Any of you guys wrestle? Any cauliflower ears? I can take all three of you guys right now. Easy,” said the guy built like a potato and several inches shorter than the officer he was ranting at.

“All right,” shrugged the officer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Yeah but I wouldn’t call her for like two days

You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. 

• Hook 'Em 3