Surly kids applying / attending UT

Longhorn94

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, and then there are the football players driving Lambos.

The suspension on a Lamborghini driving on West Campus would be shot after a week.  Those roads are brutal.  I remember having to get an alignment on my car at least once per semester when I lived there.  If anything, they seem worse now.

2 minutes ago, dcbc said:

The suspension on a Lamborghini driving on West Campus would be shot after a week.  Those roads are brutal.  I remember having to get an alignment on my car at least once per semester when I lived there.  If anything, they seem worse now.

You are correct.  I hit a pothole on 25th (?) headed down towards Lamar that took out the remaining vestiges of a once good tire.  Yeah, I should have replaced it prior, sue me.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, dcbc said:

@jimmyjazz You mentioned your daughter was having a less-than-stellar social circle at this point of her college experience.  Did she start in Austin.  I know you've mentioned your son did the CAP program in Tyler. 

No, she did CAP as well, via UTSA.  But, that was the covid year so it was all online.

• Hook 'Em 1