Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Bold Bigflank!

Butch Deadlift!

Teak Brockbank!

9 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

From the comments:

“His accomplices Blast Hardcheese, Punch Rockgroin, and Big McLargeHuge could not be reached for comment.”

tom servo robot GIF

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

Bold Bigflank!

Butch Deadlift!

Teak Brockbank!

9 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

From the comments:

“His accomplices Blast Hardcheese, Punch Rockgroin, and Big McLargeHuge could not be reached for comment.”

9 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Not enough Genz white kid

Cooper Daggerston

Bryce Axelstein

Blaze Carvercock

Tucker Beastmoore

9 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Big McLargeHuge!
Splint Chesthair!
Punt Speedchunk!
Fridge Largemeat!

Slut Benwalla

@Kringelbert Fishtybuns

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yall remember that attempt by the hays county trumpers to ram the Biden bus off the road?

The “Trump Train” pickup truck driver who hit into a Biden-Harris volunteer’s vehicle behind the campaign’s bus on I-35 in Texas back in 2020 was the only one of several defendants found liable by a federal jury to the tune of $40,000 in a long-running Ku Klux Klan Act lawsuit.

Much of the judge’s ruling denying summary judgment recounted Cisneros’ communications before the incident and in the aftermath, including during a deposition.

The judge wrote that Cisneros “later described” that Cisneros described hitting the campaign volunteer’s car as “‘me slamming that f****r’ and ‘welcom[ing] him properly to Texas.'”

The judge also said Cisneros boasted that he was “smart enough to get the entire Biden-Harris campaign cancelled in Texas,” called the driver of the staffer vehicle “Antifa, I’m more than sure,” that he testified at a deposition he “‘pushed [the staffer] back’ and agreed that he ‘hit him,’ and that t”here was evidence he once texted co-defendant Joeylynn Mesaros asking for a custom-made “don’t make me Rittenhouse your a–” T-shirt.

Then, during a deposition, Cisneros cast himself as a savior of Texas, the judge added.

“And even during his deposition, Cisneros reflected on the success of his plan: ‘So was it a success that I kind of saved Texas from people like that, that would quit in the smallest face of adversity? I would— I would want somebody a lot stronger than that. Somebody who won’t quit,'” Pitman wrote.

The judge further said that Cisneros had just one month before the “Trump Train” incident made headlines for driving through a crowd of Black Lives Matter protesters hoping to cause “a little bit of fear.”

“Cisneros testified at his deposition that he drove into that crowd of protestors ‘just to make a statement,’ but when asked whether he knew if he put anybody in fear of being hit by his truck, he testified, ‘I hope so. I hope I instilled a little bit of fear, yeah,'” the previous ruling said.

After the Black Lives Matter incident from September 2020, Cisneros reportedly said “I didn’t want to hurt anybody” and “You know, get off the street, get on the sidewalk and protest whatever you are protesting on the sidewalk. Stay safe.”

I wonder what his surly handle is/was....

Edited by Captainant
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 4

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Modest collection 

Reminds me of an old 3% I know complaining about how much it cost to buy 5K 556 rounds. I was like "Maybe shoot straighter?" He just laughed.

It's a fetish.

17 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Modest collection 

*buys 120 guns and 250,000 rounds of ammo*

“There. Just like the founding fathers intended. I’d like to see a tyrannical government come take me by force!”

*gets arrested without incident*