Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/25/2024 at 6:48 AM, Steamboat1874 said:

Norte Dame has really fallen with this crap.

Sad to see a blue blood do that shit but, it is Norte Dame so fuck them.

They do that Shamrock Series special once a year. It's always gaudy bullshit, and their legion of brainless Long Island and Chicago exurb t-shirt fans buy them all up.

That ND x Yankees pinstripe one they did is the quickest way to spot someone who makes women deeply uncomfortable.

• Haha 3

I can understand a long term fan who has been emotionally scarred by a throwback uniform that their team stunk playing in.

However, from a distance its pretty cool when a team that is performing well wears those "loser" jerseys and kicks some ass.  Like the Patriots with the old school 3 pt stance patriot on the helmet.

200.gif

literally one of the all time great NFL unis…GTFO here with that dumbass take…

When those were the team unis everyone hated them: the fans and the players. They were ridiculed. Opposing teams made fun of the “flamboyant” pirate on the helmet.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

When those were the team unis everyone hated them: the fans and the players. They were ridiculed. Opposing teams made fun of the “flamboyant” pirate on the helmet.

But they like the oversized cartoon pirate flag helmet and poop brown pants? Easily the worst unis currently in use. It's from that short era in the 90's where so many teams abandoned classic looks for dark colors and infantile logos. Bucs, Pats, and Broncos need to go back to their classic look, like yesterday.

LeSean McCoy defends Antonio Brown's Buccaneers exit

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

That was 100% because they sucked. Also, Johnny Depp single-handedly made ridiculous pirates a beloved part of popular culture again.

Edited by texifornia

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

But they like the oversized cartoon pirate flag helmet and poop brown pants? Easily the worst unis currently in use. It's from that short era in the 90's where so many teams abandoned classic looks for dark colors and infantile logos. Bucs, Pats, and Broncos need to go back to their classic look, like yesterday.

LeSean McCoy defends Antonio Brown's Buccaneers exit

Photos: Broncos don Orange Crush throwback uniformsBuccaneers bring back historical 'Creamsicle' uniforms | wtsp.comPatriots to don red jerseys, 'Pat Patriot' helmets this Sunday

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Hook 'Em 9

z4tga2uvipbkgmetkw6d.jpge1703c32-fdf3-4e93-84c5-7e3d103a71c6_1140x641.jpgpatriots-throwback-uniforms-2012-ap-photo-1665002533.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.00xh;0,0&resize=1200:*
200.gif

The original pewters were excellent; the second version were horrible. Generally, I hate all versions of orange fucking uniforms unless it’s burnt orange.

If you’re going back to throwbacks maybe the Broncos should go back to the original brown with vertical striped socks. The navies are better than the orange loser unis.

Pats unis are great as they are; again those reds died with Tony Eason’s career after getting killed by the 85 Bears.

Worst were the Jags with the half n half helmets.

I also hate Cowboys loser Royal blues and any talk of revival. The navies are excellent. I don’t like the 60/70’s heavy serif font they used back then.

Original Chargers unis were great. 70’s Dolphins.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Texzilla588 said:

The original pewters were excellent; the second version were horrible. Generally, I hate all versions of orange fucking uniforms unless it’s burnt orange.

If you’re going back to throwbacks maybe the Broncos should go back to the original brown with vertical striped socks. The navies are better than the orange loser unis.

Pats unis are great as they are; again those reds died with Tony Eason’s career after getting killed by the 85 Bears.

Worst were the Jags with the half n half helmets.

I also hate Cowboys loser Royal blues and any talk of revival. The navies are excellent. I don’t like the 60/70’s heavy serif font they used back then.

Original Chargers unis were great. 70’s Dolphins.

R(12).gif.e678e10d0d7a0a6b8ec43f6e5c8bfb80.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

On 7/30/2024 at 9:28 PM, Steamboat1874 said:

The Tampa Bay cream cycle all whites were one of the greatest uniforms of all time…

image.png.e538c34a8b4e168f9dfef607190c18dd.png

Man I miss our creamsicle jerseys so much. I just want to go back to them forever. They're fucking awesome. 

But damn these Pats throwbacks are a close second. Those helmets are chef's kiss. 

1a) creamsicle

1b) Pat Patriot 

IMG_9715.jpeg

IMG_9714.jpeg

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Man I miss our creamsicle jerseys so much. I just want to go back to them forever. They're fucking awesome. 

But damn these Pats throwbacks are a close second. Those helmets are chef's kiss. 

1a) creamsicle

1b) Pat Patriot 

IMG_9715.jpeg

IMG_9714.jpeg

Wait you're from Tampa?

On 3/27/2018 at 9:12 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

Nothing new so a few of the best and hands down the worst Alt's from last year

Best-

usp_ncaa_football__colorado_at_arizona_state_95091771.jpg?w=1000&h=667

usp_ncaa_football__memphis_at_houston_94711749-e1512583185989.jpg?w=1000&h=686

ap_pittsburgh_penn_st_football_93639390.jpg?w=1000&h=917

They really should go back to those