Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/30/2024 at 9:22 AM, LTbear said:

Always been, generally, a urban/ rural or nature sympathizer/ predator hater division as far as I can see. Those who like coyotes pronounce the "ee" on the end, those who are indifferent or don't like them say "-oat."

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I’d like them, and Texas, to lose the names on the chest, but that’s a keeper. 

I think it works for us, and I like it on Texas' uniforms too. Didn't you finally get rid of that annoying out of place longhorn logo on the collar?

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I think it works for us, and I like it on Texas' uniforms too. Did you finally get rid of that annoying out of place longhorn logo on the collar?

If I had to choose, I’d keep the Texas on the chest rather than bring back stripes on the pants  

IMG_6281.jpeg

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 1

I don't like a lot of our uniform combos, or even everything about this particular one, but the script Cats is pretty sweet.  If you've been paying attention, and judging by the attendance you haven't, we shiny-ed up the gold on our helmets this year and they look SO much better than the old matte version.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GJ Winne said:

I don't like a lot of our uniform combos, or even everything about this particular one, but the script Cats is pretty sweet.  If you've been paying attention, and judging by the attendance you haven't, we shiny-ed up the gold on our helmets this year and they look SO much better than the old matte version.  

That is a sick helmet, so love that we are doing the gold helmet with the black uni tho instead of everything black

• Like 1