Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

If Amy Adams had any brain cells at all, she would give the Texans some modified rights, like to the full color scheme but not the Oilers logo, in exchange for royalties on gear sales.  That way she could double dip on both Texans and Titans profiteering.

I know, I will get flamed for not just purely bad-mouthing her because everyone on here hates the Adams family, but that decision seems good from both a business and a PR standpoint.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

ONLY because it is page 100... old man rant time...

So, all of these schools who issue press releases about, "hey! Look at us! Look at us! Look at our new play clothes! Aren't we so cool? We are like runway models! Look how hipster we are!  New colors! ... blah blah blah..."

Dancin' around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots! (NO, CR... Blazing Saddles).

These are work clothes dammit!  Honor your school's history! Honor the Legends who went before you!

Instead of bastardizing their memory through a bunch of froo-froo costumes!

Work clothes dammit!

OH... Obligatory OU sucks.

Continue.

Mad boomer energy here. I don't like much of the modern stuff because it objectively look dumb. "Work clothes" is such a cheesy concept. It's still a game being played for its entertainment value for people getting wasted in the stands, parking lot, or on their couch. I just think there is a lot of ugly shit being worn these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Texas Tech Football Unveils New Uniforms With Patrick Mahomes’ Logo

Tech-Mahomes3-1-e1728601597681.jpg

adidas-mahomes-TT-e1728605701802.webp

Now with MOAR "smokey grey". We just can't get enough of it.

It’s flabbergasting that schools with such a good base template for uniforms would rather fuck around with unremarkable looks instead of establishing a “brand”/recognizable look. Their unbeveled Tt and with black helmets and black shirts is a fantastic look.

Texas Tech Throwback Uniform — UNISWAG

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

It’s flabbergasting that schools with such a good base template for uniforms would rather fuck around with unremarkable looks instead of establishing a “brand”/recognizable look. Their unbeveled Tt and with black helmets and black shirts is a fantastic look.

Agreed

I like their old school, red jerseys with black hats too. The beveled logos need to die.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Maybe something like this without a dumb, over-designed number font?

The Cowboys wouldn't allow for stars on the sleeves, but not a bad concept overall. #LuvYaBlue

New Uniforms Concept : r/Texans

Putting H-Town on anything is stupid. What really needs to happen is for the Adams family to have some bizarre succession crisis until the team lands with someone who will sell the branding back to the franchise.  In a vacuum this looks great but it also hurts too much that it isn’t the Oilers. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Texas Tech Throwback Uniform — UNISWAG

Dad is a Tech grad and I remember when mom got him the beveled Tt logo to replace the old one on his truck.  I thought it looked like garbage then. 

The above look is their best but the red and black from the late Spike era is also great. Tech has the colors and branding there to have a fantastic look. 

image.thumb.png.061f4586bcf971a60e45115a8d9b934d.png

This logo was perfect for the team and school:

image.png.e770f95181fabc187d75debfc55069b0.png

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Putting H-Town on anything is stupid. What really needs to happen is for the Adams family to have some bizarre succession crisis until the team lands with someone who will sell the branding back to the franchise.  In a vacuum this looks great but it also hurts too much that it isn’t the Oilers. 

Agreed

Abbreviations and airport codes always look half-assed. NFL teams shouldn't have any wordmark on their jerseys.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Dad is a Tech grad and I remember when mom got him the beveled Tt logo to replace the old one on his truck.  I thought it looked like garbage then. 

The above look is their best but the red and black from the late Spike era is also great. Tech has the colors and branding there to have a fantastic look. 

image.thumb.png.061f4586bcf971a60e45115a8d9b934d.png

This logo was perfect for the team and school:

image.png.e770f95181fabc187d75debfc55069b0.png

Agreed. Whom ever is consulting Texas Tech on their branding is failing miserably.