Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Those spiked collars were a legitimately cool and ownable visual touch that matched their mascot. Shame they've dropped them.

True, it was unique.

They could've salvaged it a little with comparable sleeve/pants striping. Move the TV numbers to the shoulders.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cafe society said:

TCU and Oregon both suffer from the same mindset of the amateur chef who just keeps adding ingredients to the pot until it's a certified mess.  Both schools have sported some nice uniforms in the past, but no one in charge ever says, "Enough."

Everything about TCU seems like a fake school to me. From the logo, to the colors, and their mascot. Almost like a Build your School option in the NCAA video game. It’s a Christian school that loves the booger sugar. To me, SMU and TCU are the same bland thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cafe society said:

TCU and Oregon both suffer from the same mindset of the amateur chef who just keeps adding ingredients to the pot until it's a certified mess.  Both schools have sported some nice uniforms in the past, but no one in charge ever says, "Enough."

Actually, TCU went with a much more minimalist style with this "upgrade". My guess is these collars were both difficult and expensive to print. I was never a fan of this look, but to each his own.

image.thumb.png.0e5de93f5e75848d47d0b8d1b0e88bf3.png

image.thumb.png.d08a84fcb58a339e4a5c5dd7457fb5f1.pngimage.thumb.png.70b172d492074c3e5d3f2fd23c23fb31.png

1 minute ago, Vertuzzi said:

Everything about TCU seems like a fake school to me. From the logo, to the colors, and their mascot. Almost like a Build your School option in the NCAA video game. It’s a Christian school that loves the booger sugar. To me, SMU and TCU are the same bland thing. 

Well, they're definitely fake Christians since they now insist on just being referred to as TCU.