Gary Johnson Suspended for Kansas Game

LTtxfan

Just now, closetojumping said:

You bet, you dense fuck, I’m sitting here with the printed test results. I run the testing lab and I’m currently violating every rule ever written in order to get you the proof you need. PM me your personal contact information and I’ll get everything over to you asap. 

You should put his test results on another banner fucktard. Maybe get your buttbuddy Sydney to chip in?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 11

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You bet, you dense fuck, I’m sitting here with the printed test results. I run the testing lab and I’m currently violating every rule ever written in order to get you the proof you need. PM me your personal contact information and I’ll get everything over to you asap. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, alyeska said:

You should put his test results on another banner fucktard. Maybe get your buttbuddy Sydney to chip in?

The banner was greatness and something I laugh about and take credit for on a regular basis. Do you think you’re hurting my feelings by bringing it up? It’s like when people tell me to “go ahead and jump” because of my screen name, as though the name were foisted upon me by someone else and a source of shame.  You’re very obviously one of the humorless twits in constant need of handle name changes because you’re perpetually banned for your weak, thoughtless shit. 

Edited by closetojumping

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The banner was greatness and something I laugh about and take credit for on a regular basis. Do you think you’re hurting my feelings by bringing it up? It’s like when people tell me to “go ahead and jump” because of my screen name, as though the name were foisted upon me by someone else and a source of shame.  You’re very obviously one of the humorless twits in constant need of handle name changes because you’re perpetually banned for your weak, thoughtless shit. 

You’re certainly not as intelligent nor as humorous as you think you are. 

Maybe quit with the baseless accusations or post the “test results.” If you aren’t going to do that, just shut the fuck up at least. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, alyeska said:

Maybe quit with the baseless accusations or post the “test results.” If you aren’t going to do that, just shut the fuck up at least. 

Out of curiosity, do you have any fucking idea what “baseless” means? It doesn’t appear that you do. That all considered, I’m going to keep doing whatever the fuck I feel like, and emotional, handwringing goobers like you will continue to wail and gnash teeth as I do so. 

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Did you do the swab or taste test.

38 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Hey, uh, maybe don't do that?

1 hour ago, alyeska said:

keep pushing, I think you’ve almost broken him.  

4 hours ago, alyeska said:

I negged you because the banner was one of the most glorious things ever done by a Texas fan. 

And because you sound like a faggot. 

Disagree. Discipline must be consistent. If we can’t beat Kansas without one player who is disrespecting the culture, we are a bad, bad team. I love the statement suspending an important player makes. Urban Meyer may take crap from his stars, but I bet Saban’s guys are rightly afraid of his discipline.

My ass. How bad does someone have to fuck up in Tuscaloosa to be sat on the bench for it?

45 minutes ago, vtaenz said:

Go on

It was a reoccuring conflict issue not drugs. Herman's back was against the wall so had to make a stand to send the message. No one wanted it to come to that but the way the guys played in his absence, particularly McCullough, was encouraging to the staff. My Bro was pissed leading up to the game when he knew it was going to come down because the defensive coaches were worried about how they'd respond. 

No program is stupid enough to suspend for pissing hot when it's a guy with 3 games left in his career and you're playing for the conference. When has an Alabama or OSU or Clemson or anyone ever suspended for in house drug test this late in the season? Almost all don't even test this late unless they feel it's a major problem causeing detriment to the team. That notion was absurd. 

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

It was a reoccuring conflict issue not drugs. Herman's back was against the wall so had to make a stand to send the message. No one wanted it to come to that but the way the guys played in his absence, particularly McCullough, was encouraging to the staff. My Bro was pissed leading up to the game when he knew it was going to come down because the defensive coaches were worried about how they'd respond. 

No program is stupid enough to suspend for pissing hot when it's a guy with 3 games left in his career and you're playing for the conference. When has an Alabama or OSU or Clemson or anyone ever suspended for in house drug test this late in the season? Almost all don't even test this late unless they feel it's a major problem causeing detriment to the team. That notion was absurd. 

go fuck yourself.  your fam works inside the program?  you’re an only child, your mom works corners and you never met your dad.  your made-up shit is amusing though.  

• Fuck You 4

28 minutes ago, futureman said:

go fuck yourself.  your fam works inside the program?  you’re an only child, your mom works corners and you never met your dad.  your made-up shit is amusing though.  

All this talk about being adopted, being an only child, and crack whore mothers looks like you’re blaming everyone for your upbringing.

Stick to your wheelhouse.  Shitty takes on rugby.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Fake news. My fam works inside the program and it wasn't drugs. Fans making shit up on message boards is pretty damn irresponsible. 

But ctj is just so damn connected. I mean fuck he gives what like 5k to the LHF every year? That’s real fuck you money right there. 

Fuck you ctj. Piece of shit.

• Fuck You 3

11 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

I dont know man, a poster willing violate hipa and possibly lose his job over it seems pretty confident it's drugs.