Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Posted (edited)

Tangentially relevant because if they're willing to ship drones to Libya, there's no doubt they are assisting Russia militarily

Edit - translated:

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

15 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Wow.

‼️ The secret of why Kyiv was not taken in three days was finally revealed by Putin! 

He said that when Russian troops were standing near Kyiv, the Western partners asked Russia to cease fire. And it did. But the Ukrainian Armed Forces did not. Russia was deceived, says Putin.

Therefore, Putin continues that Russia, the aggressor, "simply cannot declare a ceasefire right now."

Sure Jan GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

It’s an impressive list but when will the new shit start to arrive? It’s discouraging to read Ukraine can’t arm its new brigades 

Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by B00M
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Some of that could already be in Europe.

The list says committed. It does not say delivered.  But you have to think that uncle Joe is trying to shove everything he can to Ukraine by January.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

The list says committed. It does not say delivered.  But you have to think that uncle Joe is trying to shove everything he can to Ukraine by January.

I said Europe, not Ukraine.

We have some pretty big stockpiles over there including some old shit.

The one that I laughed at were the T-72's. So the Army said fuck these for training, we know we can beat them so lets get them out of inventory.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

I said Europe, not Ukraine.

Nothing I said disagrees with your comment in any way.

My point was that no matter how much we “commit” it makes no damn difference unless it’s actually in the hands of Ukrainian fighters.  So a list of committed assets is not so helpful to my understanding of when they will be getting the needed kit

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Nothing I said disagrees with your comment in any way.

My point was that no matter how much we “commit” it makes no damn difference unless it’s actually in the hands of Ukrainian fighters.  So a list of committed assets is not so helpful to my understanding of when they will be getting the needed kit

I agree. Are they trained up in enough numbers to handle the new equipment? This I always a consideration.

Shit, I say give them all the equipment sitting in EU storage. Unload the APS fleet. Can they use it or is it going to sit in Poland?

So lets build a rapid, off road, light weight vehicle perfect for muddy conditions and add so much weight to it that it no longer can be used. And how do you get into that thing?

As for the boat. Ukraine needs to make a UAV that can drop mini torpedoes.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

From an area we haven't heard much about recently

Ha, I was about to say that I still haven't heard about it recently but it showed up in my quote but not in KYHorn's original post.

• Haha 1

here's The Economist article in full if anyone wants it https://archive.ph/K8se7  It's nothing great but it does have this addt'l info

The latest estimates suggest that roughly 2% of all Russian men aged between 20 and 50 may have been either killed or severely wounded in Ukraine since the start of the full-scale war.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

32 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

How bad is the economic situation in Nepal when your only options for gainful employment seem to be 1) pack mule for wealthy idiots wanting selfies at 29,000 feet; 2) meat shield for an invading army some 3,000 miles from home; or 3) move halfway across the globe to open yet another curry restaurant in Denver, Colo.?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

How bad is the economic situation in Nepal when your only options for gainful employment seem to be 1) pack mule for wealthy idiots wanting selfies at 29,000 feet; 2) meat shield for an invading army some 3,000 miles from home; or 3) move halfway across the globe to open yet another curry restaurant in Denver, Colo.?

It is literally one of the poorest countries in the world 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

We have tons of Nepalese in our military, not to mention our 7-Elevens. I see probably 5 from Nepal in our military to every 1 from India.

• Hook 'Em 1

Say what you will, we fucking love Nepalese food at our house. A restaurant has to be a better choice than “meat shield.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1