Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Parliament said:

I'll go CR and say all these western nations with restrictions on attacking inside Russia are wrong and dumb.

"But Mr.Biden, how are you so sure those were western provided ATACMS that blew up that Russian airfield? I mean they could have been from our factories 🤷‍♂️"

Edited by JMFP
added a "
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

That is entirely predictable.  At first Russia mostly DGAF about their crimes (Bucha) but now they are concerned with how they look.    That is the more interesting development to me.   I guess they are ramping up their buying of politicians and need plausible deniability during the election years.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, DaggerHorns said:

Why are we not seeing a fleet of F-16s bombing the fuck out of all of their forces, like now?

I suspect if it were capable of doing so, they would have.

Also, the Ukes aren't reactionary.  They are calculating.  And that is in our favor.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I suspect if it were capable of doing so, they would have.

Also, the Ukes aren't reactionary.  They are calculating.  And that is in our favor.

You are right, they have more patience than I would, and it is in their favor.  Imagine if say, Cuba had bombed St. Jude, the entire island would be an ash pile by now.  That's pretty much the equivalent of what the Russians have done, bombed St Jude.  These people deserve to be set on fire and left to burn. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Argentina has decided to send weapons to Ukraine, as stated by its representative at the Latin American Right-Wing Congress in Brazil. Defense Minister Luis Alfonso Petri emphasized the importance of supporting countries fighting for their freedom and democracy. Additionally, Argentina will participate in the peace summit in Kyiv.

Poland would really like to be able to provide power by burning the bodies of dead Russian soldiers, but they'll settle for coal, if they have to.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

15 minutes ago, Deej said:

Poland would really like to be able to provide power by burning the bodies of dead Russian soldiers, but they'll settle for coal, if they have to.

Ethanol saturated tissues would be good fuel, but you'd want to measure that against the likely exposure to radioactive waste.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

Why are we not seeing a fleet of F-16s bombing the fuck out of all of their forces, like now?

Ukraine isn't using US/western weapons to attack russian territory (not stolen Ukrainian land) for reasons that are bound to incite CR type discussion 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Ukraine isn't using US/western weapons to attack russian territory (not stolen Ukrainian land) for reasons that are bound to incite CR type discussion 

I think you may be a bit behind? I believe since Russia threw our “rule” in our face, amassing troops in the north before their pitiful attempt at Kharkiv, we allowed Ukraine to start using US weapons within ~100km of the border. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, B00M said:

I think you may be a bit behind? I believe since Russia threw our “rule” in our face, amassing troops in the north before their pitiful attempt at Kharkiv, we allowed Ukraine to start using US weapons within ~100km of the border. 

I mean, Russia is still using their protected airfields to blow up childrens hospitals. So I'm really hoping that the west finally takes the gloves off and lets Ukraine start to meaningfullu impair the russian strike capacity

https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/missile-attack-on-ukraine-biden-s-administration-1720475576.html

We're still playing tiddlywinks with this fascist fuck and forcing Ukraine to keep taking body blows they could be degrading ahead of time

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Way to step it up Switzerland…. I guess they couldn’t deposit oil in their bank vault.

It's shocking that the Swiss, long term enablers of international malfeasance, are willing to do the bare minimum for appearances.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

It's shocking that the Swiss, long term enablers of international malfeasance, are willing to do the bare minimum for appearances.  

It's good to see a few people on here type this. I know we are generally better educated than the average person, but I bet very few realize the truth behind Switzerland's neutrality.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

It's good to see a few people on here type this. I know we are generally better educated than the average person, but I bet very few realize the truth behind Switzerland's neutrality.

They are a fucking cartel of international finance gangsters.  Fuck the Swiss, right in the ear.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

At some point (hopefully soon), UA forces will stumble upon a trench, pond, or foxhole full of ditched Russian e-scooters.

I'm not going to break my self-imposed policy against posting war gore, but the Ukrainians were pissed yesterday and put up a whole bunch of heinous videos on this subreddit yesterday. If you happen to be jonesing to see Russian soldiers get blown apart, bleed out, or set on fire as the result of drone drops, go to this one.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Indomitable said:

Seems like the most direct confirmation that it will not be US/NATO vs Russia, but Russia/China

Not a fucking chance.  This is posturing so they can pretend they are still buddies with Russia while they screw them over on any trade.   They know where their bread is buttered. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, bolverk said:

At some point (hopefully soon), UA forces will stumble upon a trench, pond, or foxhole full of ditched Russian e-scooters.

I'm not going to break my self-imposed policy against posting war gore, but the Ukrainians were pissed yesterday and put up a whole bunch of heinous videos on this subreddit yesterday. If you happen to be jonesing to see Russian soldiers get blown apart, bleed out, or set on fire as the result of drone drops, go to this one.

Just great. They’re going to be leaving those scooters all over the sidewalks. Savages 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Just great. They’re going to be leaving those scooters all over the sidewalks. Savages 

Maybe the Russians will get innovative and refashion them into dragon teeth or cope cages. On the other hand, I do hope to see them try building a turtle scooter at some point.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Maybe the Russians will get innovative and refashion them into dragon teeth or cope cages. On the other hand, I do hope to see them try building a turtle scooter at some point.

Or a human scooter-centipede 

Russia continues to show how much of a shitty fucking banana republic it is

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/09/europe/yulia-navalnaya-arrest-order-russia-intl/index.html

A court in Moscow has ordered Yulia Navalnaya, the wife of late Russian opposition politician Alexey Navalny, to be arrested in absentia, her spokesperson said Tuesday.

The Basmanny District Court in Moscow accused Navalnaya of “participation in an extremist organization,” her spokesperson Kira Yarmysh said in a post on social media. She has also been added to an international wanted list, according to Russian state news agency RIA Novosti.

In addition, the court granted a request by the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation to detain Navalnaya. The period of detention would be calculated from the moment of possible extradition to Russian territory or from her detention on Russian territory, according to a press release. Navalnaya does not live in Russia.

11 hours ago, Deej said:

Just biding their time until they can hand over the administration to some Russian sympathizers. 

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I’d like to revisit this in January. No CR but you’re definitely going CR on this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

While there are similarities, I stayed in Texas and froze my ass off in 2021.

Ha, I was on the flight before his - The first commercial flight out of Texas to Cancun. And I have to tell, once airborne, I had not one regret.  Fuck that ice storm.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

But you're not an elected official. So you got that going for you, which is nice.

I was thinking about choosing Brisket as my running mate, but Bevo Brisket had a terrible ring to it.