Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

23 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

A well-known Russian military blogger reports that the Mi-8 shot down near Donetsk today was quite possibly shot down by a Ukrainian drone during takeoff:

"Yesterday we wrote about the enemy’s attempts to operate drones against our army aviation.

Unfortunately, preliminary, today they succeeded.

They caught a Rosgvardia Mi-8.
Caught at the moment of takeoff.

Moreover, the range from the contact line is very significant."

• Hook 'Em 7

14 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those pressure trigger mines?

Abraham Lincoln once “anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough” and I think the same can be said of bombs.  They look like mines, which would be plentiful, probably with the original fuses replaced with something else. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They look like mines, which would be plentiful, probably with the original fuses replaced with something else. 

legit question here... assuming they are anti-tank mines (which they strongly resemble)... which have pressure triggers.... why would they need to replace the fuses?  

The drop from pretty much any height should, upon impact, generate more than enough pressure to trigger the fuse

• Hook 'Em 4

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Abraham Lincoln once “anything is a dildo if you’re brave enough” and I think the same can be said of bombs.  They look like mines, which would be plentiful, probably with the original fuses replaced with something else. 

It also explains the power of the explosion.  The impressive thing is that those are pretty heavy, so their drone lifting power is impressive.  They may not even need to change up the fuses, those pressure triggers are set for 150lbs of pressure, and falling from any height of significance would be enough to trigger them, assuming you could figure out to counter balance them to fall on the trigger, which looks to be the case.  That's a pretty smart use of common resources, and effective. 

Man that Abe Lincoln was wise beyond his years.  To think, he didn't live in a time of molded rubber.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, The Dog said:

image.thumb.png.e43b07ecfd1782abb87fe2b42416c3a7.png

i do laugh that out of all the animals that have been invited to be a Ukr fella.... the kangaroo, the turtle the dog, etc.... the fellas stayed with the Shark as their primary animal depiction

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Twitter won't let me embed, but watch to the end. Nothing graphic, just an intense look at what front line soldiers are dealing with. Mortars, then buzzing, followed by more mortars and more buzzing- all around you. It's a reminder of what these soldiers are going through every day.

https://x.com/redanblacattack/status/1818722134749053074?t=Eim13a_-e21pr__1i-z6sQ&s=19 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Russia is so fucked.  And it is going to be done with a 50 year old dildo called the F-16. 

I can't believe they ever convinced the world they were competent, let alone a threat. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, KYHorn said:

A severely underreported and overlooked element of Putin's war. These types of stories, including how these children were abducted, will be coming out for years

This is a very disturbing video that needs to be made public. 

In the video, a heavily intoxicated Russian woman named Elya admits she's been touching (meaning beating) a Ukrainian girl that she adopted from Mariupol ‘for as long as the war has been going on’.

The video with her confession was published on July 28 on the TG channel ‘K-Inform Surgut’ with the following comment:

“A certain lady, sitting on social networks with signs of intoxication, tells everyone that she adopted a girl from Mariupol and regularly beats her. Judging by her story, she openly hates her and starts fights with her. I ask the guardianship service to respond and take action. Thank you in advance."

In the video, Elya gives the person she's talking to her address. It’s 5 Lenin Street in Surgut. 

#NAFOfellas, supporters of Ukraine, and everyone with a heart, please share!

So they voluntarily adopt a child.  Feed them and house them well enough to keep them alive.  Just so they can beat them?  Good God that's twisted.

5 hours ago, The Dog said:

Oh fuck yeah

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Crossing streams here. Wagner being there isn't new. Just waiting for a Ukrainian in a traditional Venezuelan dress to pop out and take them all out...

Seems to me, they just go around the world and get their asses kicked.  Typical Russians. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Crossing streams here. Wagner being there isn't new. Just waiting for a Ukrainian in a traditional Venezuelan dress to pop out and take them all out...

They are not the only group backing maduro. There are cubans and nicaraguans confirmed.

• Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

They are not the only group backing maduro. There are cubans and nicaraguans confirmed.

To be fair, they may think they're fighting for cigars.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

As a general rule, scumbag commies like to stick together - similar to the poisonous algae floating around on Town Lake.

There are rare exceptions like Ho Chi Minh and Josip Broz Tito.

Ho Chi Minh stuck with the commies, just not always the same team.

3 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Yeah, but he would have allied himself with the US, except for Eisenhower’s commiephobia.

Understand. My point was he would flip flop between Russia and China in the later years to get what he wanted/needed.

Yeah, we fucked that one up big time. One reason was to preserve the French in Indo-China, not so much anti-commie.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

26 prisoners (including 2 Russian minors) were released between 6 countries, with 10 returning to Russia, 4 returning to the US.

The Russian FSB prisoner in Germany was released, as was Vladimir Kara-Murza

https://www.reuters.com/world/lawyer-ex-us-marine-whelan-jailed-russia-says-she-cannot-confirm-his-whereabouts-2024-07-31/ 

Full list of prisoners on both sides, and pictures/descriptions: 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/01/world/who-are-detainees-russia-us-prisoner-swap-intl/index.html 

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Any reports on who was traded?

In return, Russia will receive eight of its nationals, including three that were being held in U.S. prisons: Vadim Konoshchenok, Vladislav Klyushin and Roman Seleznyov.

Two Russians held in Slovenia, one in Poland and another in Norway are also headed home. All have known or suspected ties to Russian intelligence, according to U.S. officials.

Key among the prisoners returned to Russia, according to American officials familiar with the talks, was Vadim Krasikov, a convicted murderer who was sentenced to life in prison by a German court in 2021 for killing a Georgian asylee who had fought against Russians in Chechnya. German judges said the killing had been ordered by Russian federal authorities and called it "state terrorism."

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm glad we got our people home, do we have any more stuck over there?  The prominent names we got, but often there are others.  

Mark me down as hating the west trading actual bad guys who did really bad shit for innocent people who were kidnapped by Russia and held hostage.
We need to start killing Russian operatives in the west instead of arresting them only to have them be traded for hostages later.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Mark me down as hating the west trading actual bad guys who did really bad shit for innocent people who were kidnapped by Russia and held hostage.
We need to start killing Russian operatives in the west instead of arresting them only to have them be traded for hostages later.

To my thinking a prelude to any direct US involvement is getting everyone out.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This for sure. If you are a US citizen in Russia, GTFO. Seriously. You have 30 days, or your passport is revoked, and you are 100% on your own. Russia is a terrorist, hostage-taking state. US citizens are forbidden from going there.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This for sure. If you are a US citizen in Russia, GTFO. Seriously. You have 30 days, or your passport is revoked, and you are 100% on your own. Russia is a terrorist, hostage-taking state. US citizens are forbidden from going there.

I couldn't believe it, but there were a couple of US guys that recently signed up to play in the KHL, dude, you are on your fucking own.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

Except Steven Seagal.

And then, if Ukrainian bombs accidentally strike the location of Steven Seagal in Russia, well... oopsie.

• Hook 'Em 4