Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia: 2nd best army in Ukraine, 2nd best army in Russia.

And I imagine those Russian troops may not be too keen on fighting them since those troops may not be their best-equipped or trained - it's like when my grandpa handed a 11 year-old me a rifle and told me to go deal with a badger he saw near one of my grandma's gardens.

Did you come to shoot me young man?

rfOV7F.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia: 2nd best army in Ukraine, 2nd best army in Russia.

And I imagine those Russian troops may not be too keen on fighting them since those troops may not be their best-equipped or trained - it's like when my grandpa handed a 11 year-old me a rifle and told me to go deal with a badger he saw near one of my grandma's gardens.

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

Well, you can also combine all that with the fact that leadership has apparently learned absolutely nothing by fighting in Ukraine.  "Hey guys, lets all stage up together, with all our gear, equipment, and shit, in a nice orderly line.  Make sure we do it on a highway, very visible to everyone as a show of force.  Make sure we get as close to each other as possible, and lets do this in broad daylight!"  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

4 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

It seems like Ukraine has realized that Russia has some marginal competence in defending fortified positions or in attacking fixed locations, but absolutely sucks when you make things more active and maneuver based. Keep attacking where Russia isn't ready. Get behind supply lines and fortifications. Russia's clumsy response will inevitably give you juicy targets like columns of troops. The shortest path to freeing the rest of Ukraine goes through Russia. 

If the Ukrainians can keep marginalizing Russian air power, the Russians at current seem to have absolutely no answer for this, none.  Honestly, without minefields, they are absolute shit, but hey, if you can force them to mine their own country, that's less mines in Ukraine.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Podrick's Magic Cock said:

I can't believe I grew up fearing these morons.   They seem to suck at war.

I'm beginning to think all those Tom Clancy books I read weren't fully based in reality....

Or maybe they should have let Marko's wife get cancer treatment un the US . That was their downfall

Edited by Jameslaw121
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

A significant question, and giant uncertainty, is how well AFU can maintain logistics support as this intrusion dives farther into Kursk.

True. But seeing as how they're not Russians, there's a good chance they thought about that, and made plans for it.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Haha 1