Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Came across this, for those curious about the GMLRS video that [mention=390]MillerEP[/mention] posted earlier

lol @ the fucking bird on that 40ft drop test…

Also, NO THANK YOU to being within a 1/2 mile radius of one of those bad boys.
  • Drool 1

So these are the Russians who are going to liberate Ukraine? Fuck Putin.

A Russian murderer who was released from prison to fight in the war in Ukraine, only to then kill an elderly woman, has been released a second time to return to the front, according to relatives of the woman.

“Grandma’s killer has escaped punishment for his crime – again – and has gone to fight in the war,” Anna Pekareva, the granddaughter of Yulia Byuskikh, told the BBC.

In 2022, Ivan Rossomakhin was released from prison, where he was serving a 14-year prison sentence for murder, to join the Wagner mercenary group.

He was later allowed to return home to the district of Vyatskiye Polyany in Russia’s Kirov Region. There, he attacked and killed 85-year-old Yulia in her own house.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cg58mj7mzrdo

• Rage+1 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Screenshot_20240827_004103_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1dfb11e577f5cbd59c6ad3269dc1d6f8.jpg

Even by making this info public, Russia either has to respond by moving air defense assets, thereby weakening air defense closer to the frontline, or not respond, thereby leaving high-value targets far from the frontline more vulnerable.

• Hook 'Em 5

16 hours ago, wd40 said:

I'm sorry, but this is just more wish casting.  with the numbers of civilian dead, raped and tortured that we already know about, plus the continuing and increasingly massive missile and drone attacks against critical infrastructure, flooding Kyiv isn't going to make Sleepy or Sullen even blink.

the fact that the Kursk invasion owes most of its success to date to the fact they didn't tell anyone in the west/US, indicates the level of rot in or national defense at the executive level.  the same traitors whispering to putin are the same ones whispering to potus about provocation risk.

fuckingembarrassing.gif

I regret that I had but one middle finger to give. 

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

This is misleading. The F-16s that Ukraine received from Norway and Denmark had EW suites specific for those countries. The US doesn't operate the specific EW suite installed. The US was involved in "reprogramming" those suites to make them more effective for combat against Russia. But this is still an old aircraft with old equipment. This suite isn't going to be make an F-16 invisible. But it will help survivability to some extent in contested airspace. 

https://www.airandspaceforces.com/ukraine-f-16-electronic-warfare-us-air-force/ 

That makes a hell of lot more sense.  Nonetheless, any advantage we can give them, I'll take it.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Of course there is a crypto bro element to all this

His girlfriend also gave insight into how Russians are getting around sanctions.

Julia Vavilova, Pavel Durov's girlfriend, revealed on Twitch how she used cryptocurrency to circumvent Russian sanctions. "When Russia went under sanctions, my smart friends, I'm really glad that I have my smart friends around me who educate me about crypto who gives me opportunities, other stuff. [..] He just told me, the same day, send all the crypto to trust wallet"  

8 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

His girlfriend also gave insight into how Russians are getting around sanctions.

Julia Vavilova, Pavel Durov's girlfriend, revealed on Twitch how she used cryptocurrency to circumvent Russian sanctions. "When Russia went under sanctions, my smart friends, I'm really glad that I have my smart friends around me who educate me about crypto who gives me opportunities, other stuff. [..] He just told me, the same day, send all the crypto to trust wallet"  

Undefeated

• Hook 'Em 4

21 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

This is misleading. The F-16s that Ukraine received from Norway and Denmark had EW suites specific for those countries. The US doesn't operate the specific EW suite installed. The US was involved in "reprogramming" those suites to make them more effective for combat against Russia. But this is still an old aircraft with old equipment. This suite isn't going to be make an F-16 invisible. But it will help survivability to some extent in contested airspace. 

https://www.airandspaceforces.com/ukraine-f-16-electronic-warfare-us-air-force/ 

So what country’s air defense were these Scandinavian f16s dialed in to?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

They're mad

Russian hackers crashed the website of France's national cybersecurity agency, which is handling the Durov's case "The French national cyber unit is flying offline. France, would you seriously trust such an agency to lead an investigation?" - said representatives of the EvilWeb group, showing the result of their attack: the agency's website down since yesterday. Earlier Reuters reported that France's national cybercrime unit and the national anti-fraud office are investigating the Pavel Durov's case. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Sounds like she needs a good spanking.

Jennifer Lawrence Volunteer GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I generally try to avoid cracking on people for looks, but holy shit, that dude on the right must've been used for air defense--he's got a built-in radome. Can't fly nothin' past him.

Everyone else in the picture looks dumbfounded by his giant noggin. 

• Haha 2