Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Let's just hope Montgomersky isn't in charge on that northern side.

Let's just hope Montgomersky isn't in charge on that northern side.

You could say that again, but why?

Edited by RPM
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Could Still be Alive

Adding to the intrigue, there are renewed rumors that Yevgeny Prigozhin, who was thought to have died in a helicopter crash in August, might still be alive. Former Wagner members reportedly believe that Prigozhin could be orchestrating the recent signals and instructions from hiding.

This theory, if true, would suggest that Prigozhin remains a significant and active player in Russian politics and military affairs.

A couple months after his plane blew up, I saw an interview with whoever was the head of Ukraine’s security service (or something like that, point being, he was at the top of a relevant food chain). After a specific comment about Prigozhin, the interviewer sort of confusingly asked whether the guy thought Prigozhin was dead, and he responded with something along the lines of “no, I have no reason to believe that at this time.” Never heard anything else about it, but that’s stuck with me ever since.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

https://www.threads.net/@oleksandrantonyuk/post/C_TsopLN91c?xmt=AQGzW-H7-VlGGPcn9BJF5dzk19Q7T_og8VC7MVC41SAidQ

Every resident of Belgorod should be proud to know that their 🐽🇷🇺 army will always strike at the most important enemy targets - themselves.

^Spicy Highway!

https://www.threads.net/@stop_the_prop/post/C_ThwY5KVaG?xmt=AQGzW-H7-VlGGPcn9BJF5dzk19Q7T_og8VC7MVC41SAidQ

Shopping mall in Belgorod 🧐🔥

• Hook 'Em 3

Gore:

A 🇷🇺Russian soldier filmed for Putin the losses they suffered in senseless attacks on 🇺🇦Ukrainian positions in the Lyman direction.

"This is that hellish place where our brothers are sent on senseless attacks without any artillery preparation."

Not all the dead are filmed on video; they are lying to the left and right in treeline.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 4

Your daily dose of fuck Russia

Beyoncé opened the Donbas Arena in Donetsk 15 years ago today. Tens of  thousands of young Ukrainians cheered her as she called out: “Hello Ukraine!”

Now uncut weeds grow outside the abandoned stadium behind Russian lines. Russia systematically depopulated the city and the entire region. All men were forcibly conscripted into units with 50% casualty rates. Basically genocide, forcing Ukrainians into endless suicide wave assaults on Ukrainian positions. 

Nazi Germany did not succeed in destroying the Donbas but Putin managed it. An entire region practically wiped from the face of the Earth with zero fertility, massive emigration and forced conscription into kamikaze brigades. 

The beautiful Russian World. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 6

7 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Interesting. False flag or not, this isn't going to help Ukraine's case to fire longer range weapons

Closely watching the video of explosions on the road, off to the left side some distance away you can see a brief flash in the distance at about 0:02 and another more visible explosion/flash at 0:06.  Looks to me like something was fired from over there, like mortar rounds.

• Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Ain't happenin' - too much dirty money at stake

They do enjoy/profit from playing both sides.   Winners and losers both can use their “confidentiality” and if they take in $1B from someone who mysteriously can never claim it….just absorb that and move on to the next.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, B00M said:

Yeah the doomcasting on Reddit, even going so far as to claim Kursk will prove to be a huge mistake, over pokrovsk is out of control. Russia will continue to obliterate this territory and lose countless men and equipment. It’s their only strategy. Ukraine could put all their men in pokrovsk and it won’t change the outcome. It will eventually be completely destroyed at an huge cost to Russia. Invading Russia was the right move.

100% the Kursk offensive is a winning strategy.

The invasion puts even more pressure on Putin.  He has an enemy entrenched on Russian sovereign territory, and by all accounts, they’re not leaving.  

IMO, this puts enormous pressure on Putin to deliver a victory, any kind of victory, as a PR stunt, to delay the inevitable coup.  Regardless of the cost in ground down Russian war capability and manpower, Putin HAS to deliver Pokrovsk. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So the UKA is gonna find a naturally-defensive position, dig in for winter, and make Russia destroy their own cities with arty and glide bombs?  

You mean like a river bank? Seems Ukraine has control of one.

I expect Russia to eventually go full Seelow heights to take it back, but it is a shit time of year and not sure they have the airforce to do it surgically. When do they bring out the Katyusha's?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

100% the Kursk offensive is a winning strategy.

The invasion puts even more pressure on Putin.  He has an enemy entrenched on Russian sovereign territory, and by all accounts, they’re not leaving.  

IMO, this puts enormous pressure on Putin to deliver a victory, any kind of victory, as a PR stunt, to delay the inevitable coup.  Regardless of the cost in ground down Russian war capability and manpower, Putin HAS to deliver Pokrovsk. 

There has been very little on TV regarding Ukraine, lately. I find it interesting that Ukraine didn't tell the West about the attack beforehand and Ukraine credits its success to this tactic. It is a big black eye for not only us but other NATO members as well. Yet, I don't see mention of it. I would love to know the reasons for our reluctance. It doesn't appear to be nuclear war. So, I would lean towards things like destabilization of Russia and the Stans, high oil and gas prices, and maybe potential Chinese aggression in Russia's far east.

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Bevo said:

There has been very little on TV regarding Ukraine, lately. I find it interesting that Ukraine didn't tell the West about the attack beforehand and Ukraine credits its success to this tactic. It is a big black eye for not only us but other NATO members as well. Yet, I don't see mention of it. I would love to know the reasons for our reluctance. It doesn't appear to be nuclear war. So, I would lean towards things like destabilization of Russia and the Stans, high oil and gas prices, and maybe potential Chinese aggression in Russia's far east.

Regardless of regime, Russia has always been an imperialist aggressor, trying to conquer and maintain a buffer zone of expendable territory.

That said, your assumption is valid, along the mantra of “the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t.”  There is a pervasive fear of an even madder-man controlling nuclear weapons.  I’m not sure that Russia’s strategic nuclear forces are effective or even functional.  It is probably a safe assumption that their strategic nuclear forces have had the same graft, corruption, and pilfering the rest of Russian military has.

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, TeeDubya said:

The problem for Putin is that the average Russian doesn’t care about Pokrovsk or even know where it is.  They do know where Kursk is.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

You mean like a river bank? Seems Ukraine has control of one.

I expect Russia to eventually go full Seelow heights to take it back, but it is a shit time of year and not sure they have the airforce to do it surgically. When do they bring out the Katyusha's?

What worked at the Seelow Heights won't work here.   Sure, the Russians can drop a shit ton of arty rounds like they did in 1945 but they don't have 1,000,000 men to then throw at into the fray.  There were another 1,500,000 men north and south of the attack.   

On 8/30/2024 at 7:55 PM, Nivek said:

Not sure why the drone operator would go for the wounded guy instead of the other two fleeing.  That wounded person looked completely out of it/dead or unconscious.

Guaranteed kill. Drone could’ve been on the last few seconds of battery power. Operator might’ve already started his divebomb and lost video feed before the other two ran off. Could be any number of reasons. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1