Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

9 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Heavy intravenous drug use over an extended period of time causes brain damage…..Exhibit A

You do have wonder how that fucking guy got to bang Katy Perry for a while, when she was in her prime.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

You do have wonder how that fucking guy got to bang Katy Perry for a while, when she was in her prime.  

I mean, think about the last time you had to spend any amount of time in close quarters with someone remotely like him and how physically painful it was to have to deal with. Now imagine how someone could willingly do that every day, and the only explanation is they are mentally ill or they also suffer from the same room temperature IQ.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I mean, think about the last time you had to spend any amount of time in close quarters with someone remotely like him and how physically painful it was to have to deal with. Now imagine how someone could willingly do that every day, and the only explanation is they are mentally ill or they also suffer from the same room temperature IQ.

Brand and Rogan and Jones should be locked in a room for weeks.   Three men enter  - one man leave.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Brand and Rogan and Jones should be locked in a room for weeks.   Three men enter  - one man leave.

Jones eats Brand and becomes even fatter, then Rogan suplexes Jones' bloated carcass into oblivion.

• Haha 1

He was great in Get Him to the Greek and the other cameos he did based on that character. I guess he lost his audience and pivoted to a bunch of lonely saps to cling to fame.

Also still looks pretty prime to me.
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned here but I watched the Netflix series “Turning Point, The Bomb and The Cold War.”

It goes through the whole Russian history, WW2, Communisom, the Cold War and how the Oligarchs got set up.

Its a great series and pretty insane how all of it came to be with Putin. He was just a below average KGB guy close to the Berlin Wall and now he’s probably the wealthiest guy in the world.

Putin has always had the most delusional priorities for himself and Russia that make no sense in the grand scheme of economics, functional society and rationalism.

He’s a true psychopath and I can’t wait until they blow his head off. I don’t see any way that he dies of natural causes. 

+1 on this recommendation. It's really well done and connects a lot of dots.

• Hook 'Em 3

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C_lEbckIujI?xmt=AQGzpQGUPJPgDmgtGNGPXyuh676eHgmezMqheLutMLTIdA

️Another video report on the use of FPV kamikaze drones as air defense.
This time, the "Signum" 🇺🇦 unit destroyed 49 Russian reconnaissance UAVs:
X36 ZALA
X7 Supercam
X5 Orlan-10
X1 Lancet
🤔Please note that the Russians have started repainting their UAVs to make it harder for the FPV drone's camera to detect them.

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/C_lRqIYNvsY?xmt=AQGzpQGUPJPgDmgtGNGPXyuh676eHgmezMqheLutMLTIdA

Operators of the "Rubizh" Brigade's UAVs destroyed a Russian electronic warfare (EW) system called "Pereoyed" in the Kharkiv region. The Russian military-industrial complex had labeled this system as the "most effective" against FPV drones.

^This is the third time, just this week where I've seen a drone destroy an "anti-drone" jammer. Pretty funny, that speaks volumes of their efficiency! 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nivek said:

He was great in Get Him to the Greek and the other cameos he did based on that character. I guess he lost his audience and pivoted to a bunch of lonely saps to cling to fame.

Also still looks pretty prime to me.

Katy or Brand?

• Haha 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned here but I watched the Netflix series “Turning Point, The Bomb and The Cold War.”

It goes through the whole Russian history, WW2, Communisom, the Cold War and how the Oligarchs got set up.

Its a great series and pretty insane how all of it came to be with Putin. He was just a below average KGB guy close to the Berlin Wall and now he’s probably the wealthiest guy in the world.

Putin has always had the most delusional priorities for himself and Russia that make no sense in the grand scheme of economics, functional society and rationalism.

He’s a true psychopath and I can’t wait until they blow his head off. I don’t see any way that he dies of natural causes. 

Highly recommend Dr. Mark Galeotti’s podcast, “In Moscow’s Shadows”

https://inmoscowsshadows.buzzsprout.com/

same conclusion….

• Hook 'Em 4

Yep, had absolutely nothing to do with our island hopping campaign, our absolute destruction of the Japanese Navy and Air Force, our complete and total air superiority.  Nope the Soviets, without a real navy to speak of at that point, or air power of any significance in the theater is what just turned the tide.  
Patton was an asshole, but he was always right, we should have just kept marching straight to Moscow.  It's a shame we lacked the political will to do it, the world would be a very different place today.  

I guess Truman was too much of a pussy wimp to pre-emptively declare war and sacrifice millions of lives in a vain attempt to invade Russia, not heeding the examples of Napoleon and Hitler, while simultaneously leading our country into bankruptcy or listening to citizens who were war weary and grateful for the help our Soviet allies, who (checks notes) we supplied during the war.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

I guess Truman was too much of a pussy wimp to pre-emptively declare war and sacrifice millions of lives in a vain attempt to invade Russia, not heeding the examples of Napoleon and Hitler, while simultaneously leading our country into bankruptcy or listening to citizens who were war weary and grateful for the help our Soviet allies, who (checks notes) we supplied during the war.

There is no doubt that Russia did the heavy lifting in World War II.  Granted, Stalin was largely responsible for World War II.   But the German army we faced in 44 and 45 was the JV of the German army.    I would rather the Soviets have lost millions of men then the yanks. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, utee94 said:

Wow I had no idea that that dipshit Russell Brand had become a truther conspiracy nutjob.  He's dumb enough he might actually believe it, but he's also busted enough that he's just doing it for the money.

Same I was very shocked to see his name on there. Wtf

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Same I was very shocked to see his name on there. Wtf

Whenever I see how much money Jones and Rogan have made, it doesn’t surprise me at all that he is grifting the dip shits.  Although I do think it likely that he is just that stupid.   His comments about being so anti-authority that if a doctor tells him to sit down, he’ll stand on purpose tells me that he has a five year olds ability to process information when his emotions are engaged.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

There is no doubt that Russia did the heavy lifting in World War II.  Granted, Stalin was largely responsible for World War II.   But the German army we faced in 44 and 45 was the JV of the German army.    I would rather the Soviets have lost millions of men then the yanks. 

That's not really true. Germany sent more men to the eastern front. But it sent much more equipment to the western front. It knew it needed the material there. Men were plentiful. Tanks, planes, artillery, and trucks were not. 

• Hook 'Em 2

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/C_llDG3OBlw?xmt=AQGzDxnsbNMi4G8d6uNShVjOYQki4Rht_IBcLvpucHXHQg

A railway depot in Zelenograd, near Moscow, is burning intensely, with the fire illuminating the entire area.

https://www.threads.net/@tsua_23/post/C_j2B-coQFN?xmt=AQGzDxnsbNMi4G8d6uNShVjOYQki4Rht_IBcLvpucHXHQg

In the Tula region of the Russian Federation, a large-scale fire at the warehouses of a "Plastic" enterprise

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C_lEbckIujI?xmt=AQGzpQGUPJPgDmgtGNGPXyuh676eHgmezMqheLutMLTIdA

️Another video report on the use of FPV kamikaze drones as air defense.
This time, the "Signum" 🇺🇦 unit destroyed 49 Russian reconnaissance UAVs:
X36 ZALA
X7 Supercam
X5 Orlan-10
X1 Lancet
🤔Please note that the Russians have started repainting their UAVs to make it harder for the FPV drone's camera to detect them.

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/C_lRqIYNvsY?xmt=AQGzpQGUPJPgDmgtGNGPXyuh676eHgmezMqheLutMLTIdA

Operators of the "Rubizh" Brigade's UAVs destroyed a Russian electronic warfare (EW) system called "Pereoyed" in the Kharkiv region. The Russian military-industrial complex had labeled this system as the "most effective" against FPV drones.

^This is the third time, just this week where I've seen a drone destroy an "anti-drone" jammer. Pretty funny, that speaks volumes of their efficiency! 

Another page from the "All that is old is new again" file.

image.thumb.png.8f6765bd54afe4c887552aa3806aefc3.png

The French were among the first to introduce camouflage, starting with Nieuport fighters with which they tested a variety of schemes during the Battle of Verdun in early 1916. A light blue-grey Nieuport 11 was flown by Georges Guynemer which he named Oiseau Bleu (Blue Bird) while some Voisin IIIs were also painted in the same colour. At the same time, disruptive schemes using several colours were also tried out.[1] 

7 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Oh, you know, just helping train the Luftwaffe and the Wehrmact armor corp in violation of the Treaty of Versaille, invading Poland with Germany in 1939 and a Non-Aggression Pact with Japan in April of 1941 that they honored until we dropped the big ones on Japan in August 1945 and jumped into the fray to try and scoop up more of Machuria.  

Besides that, I mean.

you forgot the whole invasion of Finland part as well

Edited by AUS-97HORN

8 minutes ago, strangulation! said:

I'm admittedly only a little familiar with those Russian shenanigans, and maybe it's picking a nit, just seems like "largely responsible" is slighting zee Germans just a bit.

I hear ya fam.  

IMG_3303.thumb.png.0729d6a62aee828c13d70c7370f04581.png

But if you wanna geek out on about 500 pages of detailed history info about the role, the Soviet Union played in bringing about World War II, this is a really good place to start.

I enjoyed the hell out of this, but I’m a history/poli-sci nerd. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Oh, you know, just helping train the Luftwaffe and the Wehrmact armor corp in violation of the Treaty of Versaille, invading Poland with Germany in 1939 and a Non-Aggression Pact with Japan in April of 1941 that they honored until we dropped the big ones on Japan in August 1945 and jumped into the fray to try and scoop up more of Machuria.  
Besides that, I mean.

Per Alex Jones, FDR started WWII because he declared an oil embargo on Japan in retaliation for their invasion of China, which restricted his access to opium.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

I hear ya fam.  

IMG_3303.thumb.png.0729d6a62aee828c13d70c7370f04581.png

But if you wanna geek out on about 500 pages of detailed history info about the role, the Soviet Union played in bringing about World War II, this is a really good place to start.

I enjoyed the hell out of this, but I’m a history/poli-sci nerd. 

I need to re-read Rise and Fall of the 3rd Reich, maybe I tack this on too, thanks.

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

you forgot the whole invasion of Finland part as well

Hell,  I also left off the Soviet-Japanese conflicts between 1935-1939.  That was actually a place that the Soviets held their own for the most part.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

The Russians sure as shit haven't forgotten that.

WRS-Simo-Hayha-Smiles-Web.jpg

Simo Hayha, the White Death

and the Finnish proclivity to prop up dead Soviet troops so their former colleagues would hopefully be unnerved.

image.thumb.jpeg.916c5c55fb211c0772ba9eb10c3e50c4.jpeg

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Simo Hayha, the White Death
and the Finnish proclivity to prop up dead Soviet troops so their former colleagues would hopefully be unnerved.

image.thumb.jpeg.916c5c55fb211c0772ba9eb10c3e50c4.jpeg

Yep. Finnish military history museum has a whole exhibit on him, with his actual uniform.

05dbfcd24638b08eb5f7f89ac5ade141.jpg
e8d44156cc31636b715628a5b2d5ef51.jpg

They remain…not fans of Russia.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, strangulation! said:

I'm admittedly only a little familiar with those Russian shenanigans, and maybe it's picking a nit, just seems like "largely responsible" is slighting zee Germans just a bit.

I agree with you.  I put the Russians more in the opportunistic column more than the "they started WWII" column.

2 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

I agree with you.  I put the Russians more in the opportunistic column more than the "they started WWII" column.

Something else to consider. The Bolsheviks preferred the Germans to the Brits/French. The latter dealt more with the White Russians during the Civil War. Soviets did not forget that.

• Hook 'Em 2

Lol. Glorious.  

According to unconfirmed information from the Russian publication SHOT, Girkin will be released from the colony and sent to the "SMO zone". 

The lawyers of the former "DPR" defense minister allegedly managed to obtain the corresponding permission from all relevant departments. As a result, Girkin's imprisonment was replaced with service in the "special operation zone".

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, jdhorn92 said:

Just wondering:

1) Do you think the Luftwaffe and the Wehrmacht would have been the skilled combined arms machine it was in 1940 absent earlier Soviet involvement allowing them to achieve illegal violations of Versailles’ arms and training restrictions?

2) Without the Molotov-Ribbentrop Treaty, do you think Hitler would’ve invaded Poland if he thought that would induce a war with the Soviet Union?  We are talking about Germany at a time when France and Britain were not defeated, France was seen as the premier army in Europe, and a Russian Barbarossa plan could not be considered without knowing that a serious Western threat existed?

”Opportunistic” seems like you think Stalin was just chilling until Hitler asked him if he wanted to share Poland.  I think it is universally accepted that’s the Soviet Union’s foreign policy at the time focused on trying to get capitalist countries to go to war with each other, weakening the non-communist world, which would ultimately inure to the Soviet Union’s benefit. 

• Hook 'Em 4

25 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

1) Do you think the Luftwaffe and the Wehrmacht would have been the skilled combined arms machine it was in 1940 absent earlier Soviet involvement allowing them to achieve illegal violations of Versailles’ arms and training restrictions?

I can't imagine the Russians teaching anyone about how to properly use combined arms.

Edited by Bevo
  • Haha 1

”Opportunistic” seems like you think Stalin was just chilling until Hitler asked him if he wanted to share Poland.  I think it is universally accepted that’s the Soviet Union’s foreign policy at the time focused on trying to get capitalist countries to go to war with each other, weakening the non-communist world, which would ultimately inure to the Soviet Union’s benefit. 

71f79566f9fbb9998495e6d4a6a57d7a.gif

• Hook 'Em 2