Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

https://www.threads.net/@meanwhile_in_ua/post/DAFDaVPMkxi?xmt=AQGzg8mJyBkYr-j0vdi1OlPFuuQMP1W3RbbAJuSnwr3Qvg

The assembled Counterattack Group in Kursk Direction was Defeated in a Matter of Hours

https://www.threads.net/@kyivindependent_official/post/DAD7boFIUO1?xmt=AQGzg8mJyBkYr-j0vdi1OlPFuuQMP1W3RbbAJuSnwr3Qvg

️ Armenia uncovers alleged coup plot with Russian traces.
Yerevan on Sept. 18 accused five Armenian citizens and two former residents of Nagorno-Karabakh of undergoing military training in Russia in order to stage an armed coup in Armenia.
Three suspects have been arrested, while four are still at large, the Armenian Investigative Committee said.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

It really is impressive that this third world country run by a dictator somehow manages to continually one up itself in abject stupidity. I do not have to wonder how so much destruction happened at a munitions depot there. These are not smart people. These are abjectly ignorant humans that will do whatever the dumbest possible thing is that can be done. In this case they let thousands of tons of ammo get blown up on such a scale that it’s visible from space.

I cannot believe we spent 45 years in a Cold War with such inherently dumb people. If you told me that the average Russian male wakes up and pisses on the wall while trying to eat a bowl full of rocks for breakfast I’d say that sounds about right. What a completely backwards society that really needs to be shut off from the outside world.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

I cannot believe we spent 45 years in a Cold War with such inherently dumb people. If you told me that the average Russian male wakes up and pisses on the wall while trying to eat a bowl full of rocks for breakfast I’d say that sounds about right. What a completely backwards society that really needs to be shut off from the outside world.

From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

I cannot believe we spent 45 years in a Cold War with such inherently dumb people

Yes, they're dumb, but they also have very little regard for human life.  Which makes them dangerous in a conflict.  We would never accept the type of losses the're taking. And still they press on.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Artillery shells sold by Indian arms makers have been diverted by European customers to Ukraine and New Delhi has not intervened to stop the trade despite protests from Moscow, according to eleven Indian and European government and defence industry officials...

Among the European countries sending Indian munitions to Ukraine are Italy and the Czech Republic, which is leading an initiative to supply Kyiv with artillery shells from outside the European Union...

But Delhi, long the world's largest weapons importer, also sees the lengthy war in Europe as an opportunity to develop its nascent arms export sector, according to six Indian sources familiar with official thinking."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

13 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

also cause I'm like, bored and shit...

this googlez:

Toropets, Tver region sunrise Sept 18, 2024

tells me 6:31am.   even with the early morning light before sunrise, thats not more than 40 mins before then.   so either that video is of another strike...  or they struck more than once... which would maybe allow why we are seeing so much light out?

Here's the answer. That video wasn't the hit on Toropets.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Artillery shells sold by Indian arms makers have been diverted by European customers to Ukraine and New Delhi has not intervened to stop the trade despite protests from Moscow, according to eleven Indian and European government and defence industry officials...

Among the European countries sending Indian munitions to Ukraine are Italy and the Czech Republic, which is leading an initiative to supply Kyiv with artillery shells from outside the European Union...

But Delhi, long the world's largest weapons importer, also sees the lengthy war in Europe as an opportunity to develop its nascent arms export sector, according to six Indian sources familiar with official thinking."

A BRICS "ally" is helping NATO kill Russians.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

It really is impressive that this third world country run by a dictator somehow manages to continually one up itself in abject stupidity. I do not have to wonder how so much destruction happened at a munitions depot there. These are not smart people. These are abjectly ignorant humans that will do whatever the dumbest possible thing is that can be done. In this case they let thousands of tons of ammo get blown up on such a scale that it’s visible from space.

Ironically enough, the people of the Soviet Union that were smart, were actually the Ukrainians, not the Russians.  So I have good news on that front.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

It looks like either Russia makes extremely strong windows or they have a widespread design flaw in their buildings:

Shit. War is this close to just being Battlebots

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

Location of Ammo Depot Targets:

image.png.d8a6c98e9ae1c4fd565be7c9f71a4ca5.png

Toropets Ammo Depot, Targeted 9/18/24

Tonight Ukrainian OWA-UAV's successfully struck and have severely damaged the Toropets Northeast  Ammunition Depot which has seen significant expansion since the declassified June 1965 report by the National Photographic Interpretation Center now known as the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. 

The data right now indicates that there is significant damage to the newer expansions of the depot, primarily among the reinforced ammunition bunkers on the eastern side of the facility along with several of the original 150' x 40' storage buildings and among the barracks and administrative buildings by the depot entrance on the Northern side of the depot/

Today this former Soviet Era Munitions Depot is operated by the 107th GRAU Arsenal which expanded with the depot with an addition of 42 reinforced bunkers and 23 non reinforced storage and maintenance buildings (gravel apron) likely housing several tens of thousands of tons of munitions such as Air Defense Missiles and Surface to Surface Missiles

Dawn has arrived and the entire facility is ablaze. Russian Ministry of Defense stated in 2022 that  "The arsenal allows us to protect stockpiles of missiles and ammunition from external influences and ensure their safety and explosion and fire safety. The full load of each arsenal storage facility is up to 240 tons." 

With around 92 such buildings across the old and new portions of the depot that's 22,080 tons of munitions fully stocked and excluding the maintenance facilities.

image.thumb.png.78d93ed5c2564b9f8b4dc248d0d4f9a7.png

image.thumb.png.57ea6561a0384505ed00a6eec3bcdeeb.png

image.thumb.png.b38cd5e23f446606490f585f29768888.png

Toropets Ammo Depot - CIA brief, 2001 (the area with the trees)

image.thumb.png.725530c3553627a324ec5d3510432cbc.png

image.thumb.png.e953d287acde9a16fc83ff948f8e7bfb.png 

Pochep, Bryansk Ammo Depot, Targeted 9/18/24, (I think this is the target in the video during daylight)

image.thumb.png.478e9ea075874f54bdd4b1a15f657254.png

More Ukraine drone possibilities:

image.thumb.png.21cfbd687f10e045d39f31212a8c657a.png

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I think this might be first explosion given the width of the explosions here and above.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN7VpY_hNeHCqMJ51qqca

I agree that it was early on in the depot going boom.

but #1 who is up at 4:30ish,  30 miles north of Moscow, so effectively way outside the warzone... chatting with multiple people filming a random field seconds before it explodes?... pretty much no one.... so lets assume something woke them all up early in the morning, and caused them to take out a phone and hit the record button.

#2 as the video begins, you can clearly see 2 other smoke plumes, one on the left about halfway between the main plume and the left side of the video, and the 2nd almost the same distance away on the right side of the plume.

#3, those smoke plumes both glow red with fire the moment the initial explosion light goes away (the left one immediately visible, and the right one about 7 seconds later). showing those were already on fire before the big boom.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

So it’s still burning?

All done by one cruise missile?

Is this the first confirmed use of Ukraine’s new long range cruise missile?

Forbes

Business

Aerospace & Defense

Russia May Have Stockpiled Its Best Missiles At An Arsenal In The Town Of Toropets. Which Is Why Ukraine Just Blew It Up With 100 Drones.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/09/18/russia-may-have-stockpiled-its-best-missiles-at-an-arsenal-in-the-town-of-toropets-which-is-why-ukraine-just-blew-it-up-with-100-drones/

• Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Ironically enough, the people of the Soviet Union that were smart, were actually the Ukrainians, not the Russians.  So I have good news on that front.  

This.  All of this.  
The creativity, intellect, and organizational strength of the USSR was Ukrainian.

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN7VpY_hNeHCqMJ51qqca

I agree that it was early on in the depot going boom.

but #1 who is up at 4:30ish,  30 miles north of Moscow, so effectively way outside the warzone... chatting with multiple people filming a random field seconds before it explodes?... pretty much no one.... so lets assume something woke them all up early in the morning, and caused them to take out a phone and hit the record button.

#2 as the video begins, you can clearly see 2 other smoke plumes, one on the left about halfway between the main plume and the left side of the video, and the 2nd almost the same distance away on the right side of the plume.

#3, those smoke plumes both glow red with fire the moment the initial explosion light goes away (the left one immediately visible, and the right one about 7 seconds later). showing those were already on fire before the big boom.

I just presumed it a Russian cam girl