Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/DAeiTebI32X/?xmt=AQGzwLztMHjXG03rRHA9HqIyuU3R7MIV0ICcgrpCoJh1dw

🇺🇦🇷🇺 The Russian occupiers killed their own soldiers.

🤯Seven Russian soldiers tried to surrender to the Ukrainian army, but while moving toward Ukrainian positions, the Russians launched several artillery strikes on them. As a result, four were killed, and only three were taken prisoner.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

Seven Russian soldiers tried to surrender to the Ukrainian army, but while moving toward Ukrainian positions, the Russians launched several artillery strikes on them. As a result, four were killed, and only three were taken prisoner.

Those three might be great new recruits. 

• Like 1

https://www.threads.net/@24hoursofukraine/post/DAgTbTQt__9?xmt=AQGzwKUVIuEKbMK8zsPVHr4l2JG82BR_8OtW7uxVOKWuAA

Fireeeeeeeeeeee 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
This is what happening in Barnaul, russia. Burnnnnn russsiaaa burnnnn

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/DAgCnGStgrP?xmt=AQGzwKUVIuEKbMK8zsPVHr4l2JG82BR_8OtW7uxVOKWuAA

GMLRS cluster rockets cover a concentration of the Russian military personnel, reportedly in the Kursk region.

^That's a lot of "blooms"

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

https://www.threads.net/@nafo_wrangler/post/DAgpRNru9ih?xmt=AQGzwKUVIuEKbMK8zsPVHr4l2JG82BR_8OtW7uxVOKWuAA

Ukraine takes out a Lancet drone in flight

https://www.threads.net/@noelreports/post/DAfqt17KBK9?xmt=AQGzwKUVIuEKbMK8zsPVHr4l2JG82BR_8OtW7uxVOKWuAA

A Russian military aircraft crashed in Pakistan due to engine failure, followed by an unsuccessful landing. Six Russian personnel were killed, and eight were injured

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

https://www.threads.net/@24hoursofukraine/post/DAf9DRcNxG3?xmt=AQGzwKUVIuEKbMK8zsPVHr4l2JG82BR_8OtW7uxVOKWuAA+

Last night, more than 20 drones attacked the Millerovo airfield in the Rostov region of russia.
The russians claim that all the drones were shot down. NASA's fire map shows large-scale fires both on and near the airfield.

https://www.threads.net/@tsua_23/post/DAfqXGEIPan?xmt=AQGzwKUVIuEKbMK8zsPVHr4l2JG82BR_8OtW7uxVOKWuAA

The arsenal of weapons, which is still burning in Kotluban, was attacked by the Special Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, units of the Security Service of the Military Police and the Security Service of Ukraine.
The object is located more than 400 km from the border.
The Russians used the "Kotluban" depot to store & modernize missiles & artillery weapons (including Iranian-made ones).On the eve of the attack, another echelon with Iranian missiles arrived on the territory of the target.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

The Danish Defense Minister, Troels Lund Poulsen, announced today in Kyiv, Ukraine, that Denmark is going to spend $600 million in defense equipment from Ukrainian manufacturers in order to bolster the Ukrainian army.

This quite an excellent move. It benefits both, the Ukrainian army and industry.

Source: Danish Defense Ministry

People are saying it's the external smoke launchers that got hit, and that it didn't penetrate the turret.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Lavrov reported that the first meeting of "the Friends of Peace" organized by China and Brazil was attended by France and Switzerland. This annoyed him.

"I do not understand only one thing - how the French and the Swiss appeared at the meeting. The Swiss cannot be called neutral for a long time... The French are NATO members, they support Ukraine, demand victory over Russia, and supply long-range weapons. I asked my Chinese colleague, he says that they asked very much and were invited as observers," Lavrov said.

In his opinion, "this group still has work to do."

"We are ready to help them with advice, the main thing is that they should base their proposals on realities, not on abstract talks," Lavrov added.

Happy Don Rickles GIF

French just straight up trolling.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Where we are now and what can we expect in the coming months within the context of Russia's war in Ukraine: 

️Ukraine and the world continue to await tensely for the results of the US elections.

In the meantime, Ukraine and Russia  continue active diplomatic actions to consolidate support for their allies.

️ Russia's primary focus is on discrediting Ukraine in the West, dividing our allies, and interfering in the US elections to divide Americans and increase instability. 

️ During his visit to the US, President Zelensky met with President Biden and had meetings with presidential candidates Kamala Harris and Donald Trump.

️ Ukraine continues to destroy Russian military depots and military logistics; Ukraine produces its own drones and other weapons.

️ Russia increases its weapons and drones production as much as it can, despite sanctions. It uses weapons supplied by Russian allies - Iran and North Korea. There are reports that production of Russian Shahed drones has exceeded Russian original plans.

️ Russia is intensifying its strikes on Ukrainian cities, deliberately targeting apartment blocks, hospitals, and nursing homes. Its main purpose is to cause as much panic as possible, intimidate Ukrainians, and force them to leave their lands and homes. Strikes are unfortunately likely to continue, especially for Sumy and Kharkiv. Zaporizhzhia is now within the range of Russian KAB bombs, so it is likely to be under constant strikes as well.

️Despite the lack of "cannon fodder", Putin doesn't dare yet to announce open mobilization in Russia and increases hidden mobilization instead: increases payments for signing army contracts and recruits soldiers from other countries, including countries of Africa. Russia is increasing its presence there at an alarming rate which is very dangerous for this region.

️ In the coming month, the Russians will probably try to solve the "Kursk issue" at any cost. The "deadline" is likely set before the US elections at most but a desirable timeline for them is before the BRICS summit in Kazan (22-24 October) - to demonstrate to the BRICS guests that Russia is in control of the situation and is a serious partner. Otherwise, the situation when a part of Russia's territory is under Ukrainian control (when Putin had the intention to capture Ukraine "in three days" almost three years ago), is rather humiliating for Russia.

During August and September, Russians have accumulated forces, have reformed and will now try to counterattack our troops.

How the situation in Kursk region will develop depends on many factors and on the decisions that AFU leaders will make.

️ One of the key elements of these upcoming months are the elections in Moldova and Georgia at the end of October, where the influence of Russia and pro-Russian forces is enormous.

️We are likely to hear increased nuclear threats and other escalation rhetoric from Russia.

️Ukraine will face further problems due to electricity shortage.

️ Due to the escalation in the Middle East and the US elections, Ukraine is fading from the information field, which Russia is actively using, knowing that its crimes against Ukrainian civilians will not make the headlines in the Western media. Accordingly, many people outside Ukraine have the impression that the situation is getting better. But this is not the case at all: the situation is very tough and complicated. And it will continue to get worse.

The largest war in Europe since the Second World War continues to rage on. The whole world is waiting for the US elections.

The situation of strategic uncertainty will last at least until November.

It is crucial to go through this period with a cool head, keeping the focus on Ukraine and showing Russia that the West does not withdraw its support.

I'd like to end with a reminder of these Putin's words, which he said in June 2024. Nothing has changed for him: he intends to wage a war until the end. And it must become his own end.

---------------

I highlighted a few things, but I think the big thing out of all of that, is Putin has to do something to get Ukraine out of Kursk.  It's almost October.If he heads into the 3rd anniversary next February with a sizable chunk of Russian territory under Ukrainian control, well hell, I'm not even sure how the nightly talking heads can continue to shape that over the next two months.  In recent weeks we've seen them go back and forth on what to do, and given that they are there at Putin's behest, and are supposed to reflect his views and/or be playing to him. It's almost schizophrenic the way they are handling this in the evening shows. I get that some of those talking heads are deliberately playing devil's advocate and that this is a long-time Russian behavior, but it's got to wear down whatever audience is still around.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.threads.net/@24hoursofukraine/post/DAgTbTQt__9?xmt=AQGzwKUVIuEKbMK8zsPVHr4l2JG82BR_8OtW7uxVOKWuAA

Fireeeeeeeeeeee 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

IMG_3425.thumb.png.9cf565c1d8b7dd1fad31666388c085c5.png

There is more than one Russian city named “Barnaul” - right?  If not, did Ukraine special forces send drones from Kazakstan? 

956 - wrong Barnaul? 

• Hook 'Em 2

Talked to some NGO/former military guys and there are concerns right now that Russia has upgraded their drones as they are getting further and past the defense systems right now. Like I mentioned 4/5 nights ago 70ish drones made it to Kyiv. They all got shot down, but Kyiv has been very quiet for a long time. A game of adjustments it is.

51 minutes ago, HellesBier said:

Talked to some NGO/former military guys and there are concerns right now that Russia has upgraded their drones as they are getting further and past the defense systems right now. Like I mentioned 4/5 nights ago 70ish drones made it to Kyiv. They all got shot down, but Kyiv has been very quiet for a long time. A game of adjustments it is.

considering that Ukr shot down at least 1 with starlink attached, kinda tells you its a cheap way for Russia to actually set them as GPS attacks that are immune to most jamming because for the Ukr's to jam the starlink signal... they would be cutting off their own internet in a huge part of the country, and most especially the part of the country that uses internet to attack with drones back at Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Kudos to Ukraine for taking out the Drone Dude but considering they did it in Moscow, should they really be bragging about it?   I'd keep that shit on the down low and make other Russian officers (even more ) paranoid about who did it so they worry if/when Putin is going to order their defenestration.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lavrov reported that the first meeting of "the Friends of Peace" organized by China and Brazil was attended by France and Switzerland. This annoyed him.

"I do not understand only one thing - how the French and the Swiss appeared at the meeting. The Swiss cannot be called neutral for a long time... The French are NATO members, they support Ukraine, demand victory over Russia, and supply long-range weapons. I asked my Chinese colleague, he says that they asked very much and were invited as observers," Lavrov said.

"We are ready to help them with advice, the main thing is that they should base their proposals on realities, not on abstract talks," Lavrov added.

Happy Don Rickles GIF

A mouthpiece for the invaders/occupiers criticizing other countries for their lack of neutrality is rich.

Every nation knows what Russia is doing is wrong. Some don't care and a few are playing along for profit, but they all know it was unprovoked and unjustified.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Kudos to Ukraine for taking out the Drone Dude but considering they did it in Moscow, should they really be bragging about it?   I'd keep that shit on the down low and make other Russian officers (even more ) paranoid about who did it so they worry if/when Putin is going to order their defenestration.  

I think the clues to whether someone was killed by a drone or "fell" out a window are pretty obvious.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Personally, I think it's worth it.  There is a psychological impact to hitting the enemy where they feel most safe.  The message is, we will find you and we will kill you, there is no safe harbor for leading these attacks.  The downside is that for some high ranking Russian's it may steel their resolve, but at least for some, it may encourage them to "make mistakes" get extra incompetent, etc.  Additionally, sowing an atmosphere of internal distrust within the Russian ranks helps with creating chaos.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Personally, I think it's worth it.  There is a psychological impact to hitting the enemy where they feel most safe.  The message is, we will find you and we will kill you, there is no safe harbor for leading these attacks.  The downside is that for some high ranking Russian's it may steel their resolve, but at least for some, it may encourage them to "make mistakes" get extra incompetent, etc.  Additionally, sowing an atmosphere of internal distrust within the Russian ranks helps with creating chaos.  

Isn't this the second such fellow they've given the what for?  I seem to recall earlier they got a high ranking officer who was maybe in charge of drone/missile targeting a while back.  

You have to publicize this as (a) you want people to be ducking for cover/finding something else that makes them "busy and important" whenever the higher ups start saying, "We need you for this job"; and (b) IF they get tasked with the job, to be shitty at it - whether overtly or because they're constantly looking over their shoulder, or both.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Fireeeeeeeeeeee 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

10 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_3425.thumb.png.9cf565c1d8b7dd1fad31666388c085c5.png

There is more than one Russian city named “Barnaul” - right?  If not, did Ukraine special forces send drones from Kazakstan? 

956 - wrong Barnaul? 

The Barnaul Fire from the link is 2,000 miles east of Donetsk. The comments in the link say it is a furniture factory, but info from Google suggests it might be some kind of cable/wire manufacturing plant, or maybe they just make wooden crates.

From the footage, this does not look like there was an explosion. The building looks somewhat intact, other than the fire, which favors Special forces rather than drones. 

image.png.2bfcf0ac2c70b19de05a9183d4251f5c.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Happy Don Rickles GIF

image.thumb.png.dce3e7a23dfef74cc98b233b47755d37.png

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, PTINS said:

The Barnaul Fire from the link is 2,000 miles east of Donetsk. The comments in the link say it is a furniture factory, but info from Google suggests it might be some kind of cable/wire manufacturing plant, or maybe they just make wooden crates.

From the footage, this does not look like there was an explosion. The building looks somewhat intact, other than the fire, which favors Special forces rather than drones. 

image.png.2bfcf0ac2c70b19de05a9183d4251f5c.png

IMG_3426.thumb.jpeg.87ab92a35150bd4d5facd0f01935dca9.jpeg

nothing to see here folks. 

Drone building facilities?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

A furniture factory has no military purpose and attacking it is a clear war crime.  I have no problem with that but if we're going there, let's go all in.  Let's take out their Vodka distilleries.

Well, I do consider Swedish furniture to be an offensive weapon, especially when I throw the shit, so there's that.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Georgia Meloni speaking English makes it sound like a romance language. Quoting Ronald Reagan?

Damn girl, you already pegged the meter a long time ago. 

On 9/28/2024 at 10:31 PM, Gatorubet said:

FUCK GEORGIA!

oops.  

IMG_2366.thumb.jpeg.62dba0b15a26f10c5c738e4afd01e673.jpeg

Suddenly, "F*ck Georgia!" takes on a whole new meaning, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

A furniture factory has no military purpose and attacking it is a clear war crime.  I have no problem with that but if we're going there, let's go all in.  Let's take out their Vodka distilleries.

In all seriousness, targeting the vodka supplies might actually cause unrest. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2