Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

17 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am starting to think that this is Finland's chance to regain the territory they lost in the Winter War

and I dont mean invade.... but threatening to invade could help freak him out at bit.

all it would take is Prime Minister Orpo to announce to the Finnish people in a televised address that its time Russia return the land they stole when they attacked a neutral peaceful neighbor 84 years ago.

#1, it would cause the Finns to start talking about that, and #2, it would guarantee a Putin "I WILL NUKE ALL OF YOU IF YOU TAKE 1 cm OF MOTHER RUSSIA LAND" response...

which would then allow the international community to ridicule the China deal just signed by saying, "its OK to sell part of Mother Russia, but we cant take back what Russia stole?"

oh yeah... and suddenly Russia has to repopulate the military forces on the Finnish border to counter the perceived threat...  which of course would result in fewer troops in Ukraine.

and it would also remind the world that Russia stole a chunk of Finland in 1940 just because Stalin was a cunt.

car sliding GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am starting to think that this is Finland's chance to regain the territory they lost in the Winter War

and I dont mean invade.... but threatening to invade could help freak him out at bit.

all it would take is Prime Minister Orpo to announce to the Finnish people in a televised address that its time Russia return the land they stole when they attacked a neutral peaceful neighbor 84 years ago.

#1, it would cause the Finns to start talking about that, and #2, it would guarantee a Putin "I WILL NUKE ALL OF YOU IF YOU TAKE 1 cm OF MOTHER RUSSIA LAND" response...

which would then allow the international community to ridicule the China deal just signed by saying, "its OK to sell part of Mother Russia, but we cant take back what Russia stole?"

oh yeah... and suddenly Russia has to repopulate the military forces on the Finnish border to counter the perceived threat...  which of course would result in fewer troops in Ukraine.

and it would also remind the world that Russia stole a chunk of Finland in 1940 just because Stalin was a cunt.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952kabcb6fq6vo949r8ew

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Took 'em a few times but they finally got there.

I like how the tank tried to hide in the trees, but there’s these huge fucking tank tracks cut into the grass literally pointing at their hiding spot.

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Destroy the village to save it? That is so 1968.  Maybe it will end the same way and foreigners leave the country. 

Remember, Ukrainians are really Russians, so it make sense to destroy “Russian” villages,

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Every Russian is a cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

They could just issue a statement that they repudiate the Moscow Peace Treaty, which might require a vote of their parliament.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://www.threads.net/@ghostoflviv_/post/C8Z0h4RJqGA/?xmt=AQGzJuhsFBKnE9Z58XG-Z3J3F17Mj6l8MPS8nL8aR0FBfw

The Ukrainian Armed Forces retook enemy positions in Staritsa, Kharkiv direction.

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C8ahBSQo5TD/?xmt=AQGzo754sAZaQkiZX-lL00-8kluRJVZfmnDMMD_i2zuk6Q

Today in the center of the temporarily occupied city of Luhansk, a Russian military truck carrying ammunition exploded.

The explosion was so powerful that nothing remained of the truck or the driver.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Putin signs pact with North Korea that could increase weapons for Russia’s war in Ukraine
Jun 19, 2024 6:45 PM EDT

Stephanie Sy
Transcript

Russia and North Korea have taken a step toward improving relations. Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-Un pledged to help each other's defense and security and to fight off sanctions. Stephanie Sy discussed more with Robert Gallucci. He was the State Department's lead negotiator with North Korea in 1994 when the North agreed to freeze its nuclear program in exchange for economic benefits.
Read the Full Transcript

Notice: Transcripts are machine and human generated and lightly edited for accuracy. They may contain errors.

Amna Nawaz:

Russian and North Korea have taken a step toward improving relations, as President Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un signed a strategic partnership agreement today. Both sides pledged to help each other's defense and security and to fight off sanctions.

Stephanie Sy has the story.

Stephanie Sy:

As the Russian jet rolled in to Pyongyang, the North Koreans rolled out the red carpet. Leader Kim Jong-un welcomed President Vladimir Putin to North Korea for the first time in 24 years.

As Putin looks for support for his war in Ukraine, Kim hopes to find an economic and military ally. The tone for the summit was set with a sturdy embrace. In recent years, the countries have flirted with stronger ties. Kim Jong-un first traveled to Russia in 2019 and again in 2023 to meet Putin. But neither trip produced a formal alliance.

The U.S. accuses North Korea of sending ammunition and weapons to Russia for its war in Ukraine and worries that, in exchange, Russia is boosting North Korea's nuclear program. Kim and Putin have denied it, since such a trade would violate U.N. sanctions.

But, in March, a Russian veto on the Security Council ended the U.N.'s monitoring of nuclear sanctions on North Korea and raised alarm bells.

Vladimir Putin, Russian President (through interpreter):

We highly appreciate your consistent and unwavering support for Russian policy. I'm referring to our fight against the hegemonic policy imposed for decades, the imperialist policy of the United States and its satellites.

Stephanie Sy:

Today's summit formalized the strongest relationship between the two countries since the Cold War.

Kim Jong-Un, North Korean Leader (through interpreter):

Our two countries' relations have been elevated to a new high-level of alliance, laying the legal groundwork for the grand ideas of leadership of the two countries.

Stephanie Sy:

The treaty includes military-technical cooperation between the two countries, a mutual defense pact and opposition to Western sanctions against North Korea.

Before the agreement was announced, the Pentagon raised red flags.

Maj. Gen. Patrick Ryder, Pentagon Press Secretary:

The deepening cooperation between Russia and the DPRK is something that should be of concern.

Jens Stoltenberg, NATO Secretary-General:

What happens in Europe matters for Asia and what happens in Asia matters for us.

Stephanie Sy:

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg appeared with Secretary of State Antony Blinken yesterday ahead of the summit.

Antony Blinken, U.S. Secretary of State: We have seen, as you have said, Russia try in desperation to develop and to strengthen relations with countries that can provide it with what it needs to continue the war of aggression that it started against Ukraine.

Stephanie Sy:

In Pyongyang, the state visit came to an end with dinner and drinks, as the two leaders made a show of their deepening partnership.

While the details of what the Russians and North Koreans agreed to has not been made public, some observers are concerned.

For more, we turn to Robert Gallucci. He was the U.S. State Department's lead negotiator with North Korea in 1994, when the North agreed to freeze its nuclear program in exchange for economic benefits. He's also a professor at Georgetown University.

Robert, thank you so much for joining the "NewsHour."

So, Putin and Kim announced they signed a comprehensive strategic partnership treaty, and Putin called it a breakthrough document. As we start to see some details come out, do you see it that way? Is it a big deal?

Robert Gallucci, Georgetown University:

It is important and negative. I think it is both those things. But it's not a fundamental change in the nature of relations of major states.

It isn't good news in terms of what the North Koreans have been supplying the Russians, so that they can more effectively prosecute their invasion and war against Ukraine. That's not good news. And on the other hand, we can't be really sure what it is exactly the Russians are going to transfer to the North Koreans.

Stephanie Sy:

Yes, let's break down the significant parts of what we do know, starting with what Putin called military technical cooperation.

Do you think that is a concerning development, the announcement of that? And what could it mean as far as Pyongyang's nuclear weapons capability? What could they transfer?

Robert Gallucci:

The key issue is, will the Russians materially assist the North Koreans in having a more effective, more threatening nuclear weapons capability?

And by that, I mean not only the weapons themselves. Will they be thermonuclear weapons assistance, as opposed to simple fission weapons? Will now their yield go up? Will the confidence that North Koreans have in their weapons go up, thanks to Russian assistance? Will the delivery vehicles, the ballistic missiles, particularly the intercontinental ballistic missiles?

There have for a long time been real questions about whether the North should have any confidence in their ICBMs, their ability to deliver nuclear weapons against the continental United States, given that they can't be sure that the warheads containing these nuclear weapons would actually survive the trip and reentry and work effectively.

And it's not clear at all when, in what we understand will be the language of this, when and if it's released, that the Russians are committing to these kinds of transfers.

Stephanie Sy:

I assume those would be violations of international law and sanctions.

Both countries have been under varying sanctions, especially North Korea. And if you believe U.S. officials, both are already violating these sanctions through these arms and ammunition transfers to do with Ukraine. You have engaged in high-level diplomacy with North Korea in the past. What can and should be done now by the Biden administration?

Robert Gallucci:

We should deplore what the Russian moves signals, and that is first no longer a willingness on the part of the Russians to see the direction of events to lead to an eventual denuclearization of the peninsula.

In other words, the Russians had been aboard with the Chinese and sort of the rest of the world at sanctioning, U.N. sanctions, sanctioning the North Koreans for their ballistic missile and nuclear weapons development.

I think this, if it does nothing else, signals the Russians are no longer aboard. And that ought to be deplored. It ought to be criticized.

Stephanie Sy:

You said it was bad news. Is it also bad news that part of this agreement includes a mutual defense pact?

Robert Gallucci:

I do not know what it means. I certainly — even if I had the text in front of me — and nobody does, as I understand it — it is hard to tell.

I mean, when the Russians make a deal, and it's — they have been clear — they don't call it an alliance. The North called it an alliance, but not the Russians. I mean, the last time the Russians made a security commitment that I know of like this was 1994 in the Budapest Memorandum when they promised that they would not threaten Ukraine's security.

Well, we all know what that was worth. We all ought to remember nothing has changed here, really. The North has been providing this military aid to the Russians. The Russians are still pursuing their invasion of Ukraine.

We have talked about the one thing that might be important and different, and that is if the Russians started supplying technical assistance to the weapons of mass destruction and delivery vehicles that the North Koreans have been developing for the last 25 years.

Stephanie Sy:

Robert Gallucci, thank you so much for joining us with your analysis. Appreciate it.

Robert Gallucci:

Thank you much.

Edited by Bevo
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

31 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Looking forward to seeing more vids of Nork munitions self-destructing and taking out more rooskies.  Laws of unintended consequences and all that.

The one thing about this that worries me most is Norks getting ICBM tech from Putin. 

43f.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

16 hours ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.threads.net/@nickmelnick.osint/post/C8ahBSQo5TD/?xmt=AQGzo754sAZaQkiZX-lL00-8kluRJVZfmnDMMD_i2zuk6Q

emoji91.pngToday in the center of the temporarily occupied city of Luhansk, a Russian military truck carrying ammunition exploded.

The explosion was so powerful that nothing remained of the truck or the driver.

Is it bad that I hope there was a second Russian in the truck cab?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 7:26 AM, AUS-97HORN said:

i-love-this-plan.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/19/2024 at 9:26 AM, AUS-97HORN said:

IMG_3302.jpeg

• Like 3

https://www.threads.net/@24hoursukrainenew/post/C8c-w2cgSVh/?xmt=AQGzaB9V5yc5oBXEn6_LIP8UqfGlkjALx9GkL_Z9u168zg

Boom russian soldier films how Ukrainian FPV drone vaporizes the tank of his comrades.

https://www.threads.net/@kyivindependent_official/post/C8c5Y7MIydL/?xmt=AQGze54xDdtKZkWcfs4AvFWBT-D2T0JHdnNeIxDUR9hb7A

️ Strategic battlefield defeat would be end of Russia's statehood, Putin claims.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on June 20 claimed that the West is trying to push Russia toward a strategic defeat on Ukrainian battlefields, which would, according to him, mean the end of the Russian statehood.

"Then the question arises: why should we be afraid? Isn’t it better to go to the end?"

^LOL, we are already oppose ruzzia, you don’t need to sell us on it even more.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4