Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

33 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

But in what condition will we go? Everything hurts, we are all wounded and we simply have no strength. I appeal to the military prosecutor’s office, to the president of the russian federation: please solve this issue. Why send wounded, exhausted people into battle? It’s just to send us to our deaths.”

Putin:

Kobe Bryant GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A quick Google search shows that the metallurgical plant they hit is located in Lipetsk, 200 miles northeast of the border near Kharkiv. This is further than the airbase they supposedly haven't yet been allowed to strike with ATACMS in Voronezh, just to the south of there.

Was this attack on the plant done with drones or some sort of missile?

image.thumb.png.0d012eaf688f4e85a5a7f9d45c746547.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

I would have at least died trying to throw that shit as far as I could.

Looked like he did.  Seems like he was already wounded to me.  He wasn't moving much even when he tried to roll over and flung that thing with all the muscle of a wet noodle.  

• Hook 'Em 4

It should go without saying Ukraine can't afford to lose any more jets, and the F-16s can't get there fast enough. Unless Russia is firing off those Iskanders from Belorus, it seems safest for UA to park them out of reach in the western half of the country. Google tells me F-16s have a range of 500 miles to and from any targeted site.

Edit: Then again, Google also tells me the SU=27s have double the range of F-16s. I get wanting to keep them at a base that's somewhat proximate to the theater, but that video shows the vulnerability of keeping them out in the open within sight of RU drones.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 4

45 minutes ago, bolverk said:

It should go without saying Ukraine can't afford to lose any more jets, and the F-16s can't get there fast enough. Unless Russia is firing off those Iskanders from Belorus, it seems safest for UA to park them out of reach in the western half of the country. Google tells me F-16s have a range of 500 miles to and from any targeted site.

Edit: Then again, Google also tells me the SU=27s have double the range of F-16s. I get wanting to keep them at a base that's somewhat proximate to the theater, but that video shows the vulnerability of keeping them out in the open within sight of RU drones.

Call in the Seebees?

• Hook 'Em 2